Jack Monroe #475 If you have Eamonn Holmes, place him on top of the chicken for added flavor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine she does it in such an unnerving fashion, that her victim lover intended is too scared to say 'no'

Only vague recollections of safety films as a little child in England. In Australia, you get taught about drugs by an animatronic giraffe in a trailer that comes to your school though. Which is very weird.
Jeffrey? Geoffrey?
I had totally forgotten about him...

Reactions: 12
You know how she likes to roll all her white towels up and keep them on a shelf in the bathroom?
I reckon one small tampon is inside each one.
Possibly. My bet is that she's put 50 tampons on king Arthur's cotswold dining table, used the old frozen-water-wine bottle-rolling-pin trick to flatten them into one sheet, then rolled them up to look like a towel. Repeat until all have been flattened and rolled. Makes it difficult when you eventually want to use one, as you have a job getting it where it needs to be. But it's good for the ice-thet-icks. Sorry. Sorry. 😔😬🤐🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jack has two pineapples (help me out here @Marmalade Atkins with the double pineapple tweet). Neither of which are for tampae (plural) nowadays. WARNED.
I think we eventually found out that Jack does have two pineapples.

That one on the bookshelf in the dining room did indeed contain tampons (if you believe Jack's story)

From my first ever post on Tattle loooolz: (read tweets bottom to top)
Screenshot_20230211-021404_Opera.jpg

Sorry the text is so small. I WAS NEW. LEAVE ME ALONE.

Screenshot_20230211-021504_Opera.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The one thing that terrified me as a child was Raggetty.
For the young'uns, he was a demonic tree root monster that had it in for Rupert the Bear
*shudder*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Have we seen this video before? I came across it while looking for something completely unrelated to Jack. From 2.50 she is talking about being a single parent. It’s quite odd, she mentions socks ( actual socks for feet) a lot more than you would expect for someone who had been asked about parenting. While others mention feelings of guilt and worries about being enough for their children Jack calls herself a superhero.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Have we seen this video before? I came across it while looking for something completely unrelated to Jack. From 2.50 she is talking about being a single parent. It’s quite odd, she mentions socks ( actual socks for feet) a lot more than you would expect for someone who had been asked about parenting. While others mention feelings of guilt and worries about being enough for their children Jack calls herself a superhero.
Good find, I haven't seen this before.
Jack shaking her head and shrugging her shoulders while she robots out "It's gonna be fine, it's gonna be fine, it's all gonna be absolutely fine" feels like a live action version of this:
this_is_fine.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So she’s reactivated, got us all excited, and done absolutely duck all.

1676095333687.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Yep! It’s her very expensive Cotswold dining table that seats 10 (or 14 if you’re making up a story about giving it away)

Jack has two pineapples (help me out here @Marmalade Atkins with the double pineapple tweet). Neither of which are for tampae (plural) nowadays. WARNED.
View attachment 1950719Thanks to @Captainmouse for the ss. If the text’s not blurry to all of you too, my sight is deteriorating faster than a commuter’s bowels going into Birmingham New Street after a Jack oatypruney special “In Railway Parlance” (🚂😬l❤ @HotesTilaire)
She says in that tweet that she has switched from tampons to "a more sustainable product."

Does she mean the Metro? Or The Guardian perhaps?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Feels like there should have been a massive disclaimer flashing on the screen when Jack was talking: "on the days my child is with me".
On all the other days she was only responsible for her own damn socks and meals like a boring adult. Someone else was feeding and cleaning up after the lad part time and she was free as a bird those times. The way she puts herself forward every time as the face of a struggle she doesn't understand... Honker.

• Angry
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.