Jack Monroe #475 If you have Eamonn Holmes, place him on top of the chicken for added flavor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's people on twitter replying to a load of her old tweets, is that because she's reactivated and it's thrown them back up in the present? Is that a thing? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I think we should hire a pub with a big screen with Twitter on refresh.

Genuinely keep 🦉🍾 at the thought of her desperately trying to come up with a cracking comeback zinger, frantically scribbling them down in a moleskine then furiously crossing them out with one of her special "do not touch Jack's pens" pen.
Lol, the wanker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
*7 chaos free days*

Jack: “So what’s everyone’s favourite make of doggo? 🤪

I'm terrified by this guy. Very weedy indeed, also my nemesis is the skeleton army off Jason and the Argonauts. I have to leave the room if that ever comes on😦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Makes you think 🤔 the most vocal Patreon supporters could be jack spending a quid to support herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Genuinely keep 🦉🍾 at the thought of her desperately trying to come up with a cracking comeback zinger, frantically scribbling them down in a moleskine then furiously crossing them out with one of her special "do not touch Jack's pens" pen.
Lol, the wanker.
I just know she's doing exactly this. twit. Anyway, she can do whatever the hell she likes because I'm on annual leave! Bring the chaos on!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
. I was shown this at school when I was around eight. I don’t think it’s as well known as some of the others but I found it the most disturbing.
Crikey I've never seen this one before! I suppose at least with those public information films, they were trying to keep the nation's children safe by terrifying the tit out of them by frightening them with danger. Don't forget there were only a couple of channels for kids as well at limited times of day. So the fact so many of us remember them means they worked, to an extent x

Reactions: 32
I'm terrified by this guy. Very weedy indeed, also my nemesis is the skeleton army off Jason and the Argonauts. I have to leave the room if that ever comes on😦
It was Talos for me!

I was shown a film in school about what would happen if a nuclear missile hit the UK, that was graphic and disturbing. A scene with a kitten still haunts me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think I remember that one! The main one for me was 'when you're next at the tip playing hide and seek (all over the place in SE London), don't get in a fridge and die'.

And I never have.
Good for you Sucky Everything, neither have I. I know my fridge is dangerous and approach it carefully X

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Crikey I've never seen this one before! I suppose at least with those public information films, they were trying to keep the nation's children safe by terrifying the tit out of them by frightening them with danger. Don't forget there were only a couple of channels for kids as well at limited times of day. So the fact so many of us remember them means they worked, to an extent x
Grown ups were awful. Who here wasn’t sat in front of kids cartoon favourite “Watership Down”? awww cartoon bunnies DYING

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Who remembers those pens with 10 colours
Who remembers buying stationary in WHSmiths
Who had those spice girls trainers with the thick sole
c’mon Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Lol, the wanker.
Go on, Mystic @Geetbo you summoned her back and you know you want to…

9C80A431-07DD-4497-A790-B6AED37637DE.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m going out on a limb here but I think she’s the one who does the proposing.
We've had self confessed proof. Makes sense she'd try to acquire someone like a sideboard.

This silence is awkward. Is she waiting for squigs to notice shes back and react with suitable delight? Cos...crickets

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.