Jack Monroe #475 If you have Eamonn Holmes, place him on top of the chicken for added flavor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am also in favour of a hearty, satisfying, flavoursome, portion (and then seconds!! In bed straight from the pan!) of chaos.
I’m in my third trimester pregnant with twins and am very impatient and uncomfortable.
I'm always in favour of a hearty, satisfying portion in bed too. Seconds sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Indeed. It will be as if we, as one, have mentally imbibed of industrial sized slurry pits of Jack’s prune “Get Up and Go” smoothie with its WARNING to commuters.

Or as dearest @MistyWindows far more politely and accurately renamed it “tit One’s Self (on the way to work) Smoothie”.
View attachment 1949986(Ss courtesy of @Notmycat)
Suppose it's good to at least avoid being taken to small claims court by the commuters who shat themselves on the 7.30 to Birmingham New Street after necking a prune smoothie

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As day follows night she flounces, then returns with some inane tripe which makes us long for her to have never returned. However this time she has surpassed herself by returning and tweeting nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
David Prowse visited my primary school in full Green Cross Code Man get-up, so I was immune to traffic chaos, obvs. Had he been in his full Darth Vader get-up I’d be immune to TIE Fighter chaos, which is less useful but cooler.

Then I moved to the country and my best mate lived on a pig farm, so the slurry warnings became real 🤢

Anyhoo, speaking of slurry…

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It's at the point where the word 'unruly' on it's own turns my stomach now 🤢
Just think of something lovely and ruly instead. Like a beautiful coffee bean cupped in the capable nail-bepainted hand of Sarah Greene serving up a delicious Nescafé to Diane and Gareth.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyway, duck V-day. I’m more interested in the desperate privations Jack’s going to once again put herself through Christ in the wilderness-like for Lent.

View attachment 1949940
I don't get that? Lent is a time of giving up meat/sugar/alcohol and other pleasures (guilty ones or not). Not even the most severe of medieval monks would have ceased using an oven during Lent: you can't eat raw barley or wheat after all!

So she could have eaten chocolate, necked a bottle of gin and fried up some hamburgers on her hob according to her rules, but god forbid she eat a roast carrot? It's like saying "For Lent I will give up my toothbrush" or "For Lent I will not close my bedroom curtains". It completely misses the point of Lenten penance. 100% baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
To this day I have an escalator ritual that involves not stepping on the first step, standing exactly in the middle, holding the right rail with my left hand free, keeping all items of clothing (especially a scarf) far away from anything, and jumping off before the last step. Thanks, children's TV nonsense.

What's the betting jack got trapped by an escalator when she was nine, followed by being struck by lightning when she was ten, ending with an unfortunate incident with a pylon when she was eleven.
We didn't even have a TV when I was a kid, and I do that on escalators!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's nothing if not predictable. As for that other account that has returned after a big flounce... well I'm cringing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Does she think she is getting one over on us by not tweeting anything?!
have they changed the font on the Hellsite?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't get that? Lent is a time of giving up meat/sugar/alcohol and other pleasures (guilty ones or not). Not even the most severe of medieval monks would have ceased using an oven during Lent: you can't eat raw barley or wheat after all!

So she could have eaten chocolate, necked a bottle of gin and fried up some hamburgers on her hob according to her rules, but god forbid she eat a roast carrot? It's like saying "For Lent I will give up my toothbrush" or "For Lent I will not close my bedroom curtains". It completely misses the point of Lenten penance. 100% baffling.
the oven (allegedly) doesn’t work anyway. Reminds me of being “found out” for giving up meat.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.