Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, that's me laughing so hard I can't even cut and paste or ss. The squig mentioned earlier wrt VBI is so naive...... Not *that* Coke you effin moron!!!!!!! My sides!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That Gloss page is a goldmine. Just rejoined it to have another look at her posts.

When you search for her name, some posts come up that aren’t by her. The comments she’s left on some of them are, well -
July ‘17 she’s recommending Chanel lippy to someone (How does that tie in with the pov timelines?)

Then there’s this on someone who’s dyed her hair pink:
View attachment 1914998

Then there’s this on someone who’s posting because a man has just broken her heart:
View attachment 1915001

The difference in herself before she joined the page, and after:
View attachment 1915011

wee random photo comment on someone’s post:
View attachment 1915013

and another, showing off her eye shadow:
View attachment 1915016

just needing some high end lippy to add to the collection, again, in 2017:
View attachment 1915038

just recommending some fancy gifts: (her son gets charity shop tit and marbles, remember
View attachment 1915049

Then there’s this, from the most lesbiany lesbian ever:
View attachment 1915057
She looks like Cloud from Final Fantasy VII in the first pic.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Perhaps the fraus could get together for an annual festival - a cross between Glastonbury and a renaissance fair. Maybe name it Slopfayre or Slopstock or Fraufair? Everyone turns up wearing their best court outfits. Music from Pet Slop Bots, catering from Ocado. Prizes can be won for the following games: hook a duck brambly mouse, guess the number of coins in the bathtub, pin the hands on Caroline, whack-a-pumble, cross-country yomping (first one to Asda wins!). All fairground rides will have a Monroeverse theme - Snow Grotto, experience real-life blizzards in a safe environment; tunnel of tender lovers (don't panic, it's just a boat ride); Flouncy Castle; Big Fat Greek Sledding. There will be a model 'village' but naturally it will only contain the crappy bungalow.

We can do historical re-enactments too. The 'historic events' would be scenes from the life of Jack and could include: improbable sloping platform mishap, the escape of Harold from Dordrecht, the Great Potato Flounce, The Pumble Terrorising Villagers of Olde Southend. There will be jousting to symbolise the Oliver-Monroe feud. Attendees will join a commemoration of the Slopalong Martyrs. To close the event, a procession of fraus could burn an effigy of their choosing (the dire potato, wicker Katie Hopkins, giant tinned chickpea, SIDEBOARDS). Then everyone applauds.

Nobody can say I haven't thought this through.
Chapeau!!!

N a Monrollercoaster?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Perhaps the fraus could get together for an annual festival - a cross between Glastonbury and a renaissance fair. Maybe name it Slopfayre or Slopstock or Fraufair? Everyone turns up wearing their best court outfits. Music from Pet Slop Bots, catering from Ocado. Prizes can be won for the following games: hook a duck brambly mouse, guess the number of coins in the bathtub, pin the hands on Caroline, whack-a-pumble, cross-country yomping (first one to Asda wins!). All fairground rides will have a Monroeverse theme - Snow Grotto, experience real-life blizzards in a safe environment; tunnel of tender lovers (don't panic, it's just a boat ride); Flouncy Castle; Big Fat Greek Sledding. There will be a model 'village' but naturally it will only contain the crappy bungalow.

We can do historical re-enactments too. The 'historic events' would be scenes from the life of Jack and could include: improbable sloping platform mishap, the escape of Harold from Dordrecht, the Great Potato Flounce, The Pumble Terrorising Villagers of Olde Southend. There will be jousting to symbolise the Oliver-Monroe feud. Attendees will join a commemoration of the Slopalong Martyrs. To close the event, a procession of fraus could burn an effigy of their choosing (the dire potato, wicker Katie Hopkins, giant tinned chickpea, SIDEBOARDS). Then everyone applauds.

Oooohh can we have a Miss Gloss makeup booth where we can have our faces done in fine Jack fashion? A karaoke stage where we can booo-juju-llleeee-vaaaard in our own inimitable way?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I posted before about Asda being all up in Jack’s niche with their £20 weekly shop, and I’ve finally got to see some of the recipes in an ad. Wow, they have just ripped off her valuable life’s work.

First up, Jack’s beloved bollock sausages with mash made with long life milk for some reason. Mmm, very WW2.

View attachment 1915524

Next up, a sloppy fish dish that definitely looks like it could have come from the bungalow kitchen itself. Loses a point for lack of egg on top.

View attachment 1915533

Finally, we have the Asda take on fish pie. Howling and clawing at them for ripping off Jack’s six year fish pie idea. However this one doesn’t appear to have the texture of baby food so I feel it has a slight edge.

View attachment 1915543
Are we sure they’re not paying Anthrax Jack softly gently behind the scenes for this shitshow?! Given that they absolutely wouldn’t want to credit her publicly. She has a bit of a suspect relationship with Mr Asda.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve just remembered that in the white bralette pic, Jack was soliciting opinions on “dressing for a BBQ”. I’ve given her a nice sleeveless jumper because it’s January (and because I’m sick of seeing her mediocre tits).

View attachment 1914632
❤@Django for the screenie. Black tank top by Val (RIP) NOT RIP.
She “lost 6lbs this week”? She couldn’t just say she lost 1lb, or even 2. No, she has to go with 6lbs just like she had to go for a bottle and a half of whisky a day, 40 tramadols, switching the fridge off, boiling soap, no Christmas tree, etc etc. She has no sense of moderation or proportion or normality.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
I keep checking to see if the crappy bungalow has been listed but no sign of it yet although similar properties are much higher rent that Jack was paying.

🥕
Did you check sales as well as rentals, tenderfoot? As it might be that renting to the smol pixie has put Ms Landlord off renting 4eva.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Let us not forget that the Bungalow will need cleaning, delousing, fumigating and, considering Jack lived there, 25 Yankee candles will be arranged in a pentagram and lit in a precise order to ward off the demonic Honk.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Oooohh can we have a Miss Gloss makeup booth where we can have our faces done in fine Jack fashion? A karaoke stage where we can booo-juju-llleeee-vaaaard in our own inimitable way?
Great suggestions, dear heart!

Chapeau!!!

N a Monrollercoaster?!
Perfect. A big dipper to mirror her moods.

I'm also thinking of a stage production of Waiting for Godot, but in our adaptation it will be Waiting for Vimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Oh, n then when it is hugely successful, it can go round the country, nay, the world, as the JackMonRoadshow so all frauen can take part, wherever they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If you’re bored and you’re a 2022 Frau, this thread https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-209-jack-monroe-is-late-to-conference.23273/ that @HotesTilaire recommended on the last thread is fantastic. Thank you tender one for sharing the will-she-won’t-she drama of her turning up at the labour conference. It was nail biting stuff!

She is just so spectacularly inept. It’s a real skill. Also on that thread, someone linked to a terrible attempt she was making at the New Statesman to be a commentator. There are apparently more but as a taster, this is going to make your bum turn inside out. Enjoy!

ps re Mom’s friends, they weren’t all friends as such 🍉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
OT potential mozzies help Mither
Have you ever tried taking a daily loratadine tablet for a few days/a week before your hols and while you’re there? It won’t stop the little fuckers from biting you (that’s the ladies by the way, the boys prefer flowers to blood) but it will stop the really bad reaction. I take one every other day here when mozzie season rolls around (lol March to October at least!) and it really helps as I react horrendously to them.

A close relative and my bestie are both Pharmacists 🍉and get bitten to tit by mozzies too, so both also do this and both recommended it to me.
View attachment 1915409These are the ones I take, they’re just inexpensive generic ones from Target, but they do the job. (Those little shits love me. Mr V can be sitting out in shorts and nothing else for HOURS and they won’t touch him, but they’ll bite my arse THROUGH MY GYM LEGGINGS when I go out for a minute just to put something in the bin)
This is a great tip thank you! Loratadine doesn’t work on my hayfever but I hadn’t thought about using it for bites. I bought some Medi Soft lotion in the supermarket here which smells horrible but seems to put them off. For the actual bites I use either a hot teaspoon or hairdryer to kill off the protein. It seems to work really well.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She doesn't have to do anything at all now. People have been giving on patreon for ages and not getting anything in return because it doesn't matter to them.
Even if their numbers were halved tomorrow she's got a fantastic income until well, the rest cancel or...die eventually. The grift is a success. Her work is done.

• Angry
  • Sad
She “lost 6lbs this week”? She couldn’t just say she lost 1lb, or even 2. No, she has to go with 6lbs just like she had to go for a bottle and a half of whisky a day, 40 tramadols, switching the fridge off, boiling soap, no Christmas tree, etc etc. She has no sense of moderation or proportion or normality.
I’d probably instantly drop 6lb if I had to eat one of Jack’s slop creations. How much do intestines weigh?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just flicking through sales and it’s not hers and I’m don’t mean to judge - I’m a messy person - but this amount of stuff is making me jittery (I’ll delete if not allowed) https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/131030093#/?channel=RES_BUY

In other news, I was dealing with a whistleblower earlier 🍉 who described the issue as mendacious and then about 7 other words that also mean mendacious. I had to keep reminding myself that it couldn’t possibly be Jack.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
If you’re bored and you’re a 2022 Frau, this thread https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-209-jack-monroe-is-late-to-conference.23273/ that @HotesTilaire recommended on the last thread is fantastic. Thank you tender one for sharing the will-she-won’t-she drama of her turning up at the labour conference. It was nail biting stuff!

She is just so spectacularly inept. It’s a real skill. Also on that thread, someone linked to a terrible attempt she was making at the New Statesman to be a commentator. There are apparently more but as a taster, this is going to make your bum turn inside out. Enjoy!

ps re Mom’s friends, they weren’t all friends as such 🍉
That New Statesman column - wtaf?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1914644

God bless the Gloss squig who detected Jack's bullshit at a thousand paces and "innocently" called her out on it.
You’d think there must’ve been at least one Gloss member who also followed her on Twitter and saw the discrepancy between Facebook’s 500 lipsticks Jack and Twitter’s boo hoo I can’t pay the rent Jack, but probably didn’t have the courage to say anything.

That New Statesman column - wtaf?
I’ve not read it before. Christ on a bike she’s in her element, prattling on, aping the style of a columnist and delivering zingers. And a retelling of the Kelvin story and the “bikini shots girl” stories.
Someone should give her a weekly column for a year and we can see how quickly she runs out of her dull anecdotes.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.