Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Gloss page is a goldmine. Just rejoined it to have another look at her posts.

When you search for her name, some posts come up that aren’t by her. The comments she’s left on some of them are, well -
July ‘17 she’s recommending Chanel lippy to someone (How does that tie in with the pov timelines?)

Then there’s this on someone who’s dyed her hair pink:

Then there’s this on someone who’s posting because a man has just broken her heart:

The difference in herself before she joined the page, and after:

wee random photo comment on someone’s post:

and another, showing off her eye shadow:

just needing some high end lippy to add to the collection, again, in 2017:

just recommending some fancy gifts: (her son gets charity shop tit and marbles, remember

Then there’s this, from the most lesbiany lesbian ever:
it’s a goldmine of Jack being a basic witch instahun. She’s gone full “live, laugh, love” in those pics!
Any chance of them with date stamps on, dear Lazzzy-R?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She said on Jan 14th that she was expecting to start painting in "about a week or so", and the tenancy on the crappy Bungamansion ends on 12th Feb - I think she's busy moving, and her tantrum last weekend was a result of realising how much work lay ahead of her.
Ah good catch, that probably is the reason for her silence. I think locally the gossip is probably getting towards the point that D & E will try some sort of intervention though, I really don’t think they’ll be happy with the way things are.

Reactions: 41
Thanks, easier than I thought!
🚨THREAD TITLE NOMINATION! 🚨 See! It really is that easy! 😂

And to get to the other part of your question, even though we might not all have VIP in our names, we are ALL VIPs on the Jack Monroe threads (except you, Jack. You can’t even sit with us)
295F402D-9EDA-45A5-AEF2-F24A9E022EE7.gif

“You’re very important! And YOU’RE very important!”
253CA551-F55B-493D-897C-C022667E21A8.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Ah good catch, that probably is the reason for her silence. I think locally the gossip is probably getting towards the point that D & E will try some sort of intervention though, I really don’t think they’ll be happy with the way things are.
Just in case there is an intervention, and it is successful, and she leaves Twitter etc, (so highly unlikely, you can stop reading now!!!) can the canal arrange a date we all reconvene eg the 344th day of each year.. Or something?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
It'd be quite fun to have her on Would I Lie To You? You'd never be quite sure which story out of the three was the true one.
Just had a mental image of David Mitchell ripping off his little microphone and storming offstage in disgust after trying in vain for hours to unpick Jack’s ever-changing tangle of lies. Jack (who is wearing her orange bra and dungarees and has that stupid red fluffy hairdo because that’s just how she looks in my head all the time) is holding one of the little rectangular cards and honking wildly, punctuated by frequent loud sniffs. Bob Mortimer’s head is on the desk, and Rob Brydon is glaring at Jack with Welsh contempt. Most of the audience has left.

Later on, Jack will take to Twitter to claim that David hates her because he is posh and she is simply too common, vulgar, poor and queer for him (she also reinstates the trans flag in her profile name).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
it’s a goldmine of Jack being a basic witch instahun. She’s gone full “live, laugh, love” in those pics!
Any chance of them with date stamps on, dear Lazzzy-R?
Do you literally want me to stop cleaning the kitchen BREATHING?
97965645-8C56-4918-B19B-814DC64A6A98.jpeg
A1CAC8B0-614B-4708-AE8D-E718B0EF00C0.jpeg

9793BF10-15B5-4C94-97EA-BF88FB67E0D6.jpeg

42CEF16B-1F02-44E1-A258-0E88EF01535D.jpeg

0AF6BB52-CC11-4B30-9E16-4634E7DE0A19.jpeg

69992ABF-5F5B-4275-B62B-0BA06A01EDF0.jpeg

70CCB667-F06F-4CEE-98D2-6A6AF83AFB04.jpeg

F0566A1D-3D47-4998-8E07-FC6F56E0A434.jpeg

CBA
going back through to date stamp the pics, but if needed let me know and I’ll try x

(is this them all?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Would that leave her Twitter profile unchanged, though?

She said on Jan 14th that she was expecting to start painting in "about a week or so", and the tenancy on the crappy Bungamansion ends on 12th Feb - I think she's busy moving, and her tantrum last weekend was a result of realising how much work lay ahead of her.
Maybe the tantrum is because her days of freeeedumb are coming to an end and she is being moved closer to home (the garage where the cannon is stored?!) and knows she is going to be watched closely until back on track to adulthood /parenting again? There has to be concern about SB and the impact her public behaviour is having on him. Look how concerned the canal has become; friends and family must be far more concerned about him than we are from afar.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just had a mental image of David Mitchell ripping off his little microphone and storming offstage in disgust after trying in vain for hours to unpick Jack’s ever-changing tangle of lies. Jack (who is wearing her orange bra and dungarees and has that stupid red fluffy hairdo because that’s just how she looks in my head all the time) is holding one of the little rectangular cards and honking wildly, punctuated by frequent loud sniffs. Bob Mortimer’s head is on the desk, and Rob Brydon is glaring at her with Welsh contempt. Most of the audience has left.

Later on, Jack will take to Twitter to claim that David simply hates her because he is posh and she is simply too common, vulgar, poor and queer for him (she also reinstates the trans flag in her profile name).
I do NOT want to imagine what the mystery object would be hidden away under her desk 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Would that leave her Twitter profile unchanged, though?

I keep checking to see if the crappy bungalow has been listed but no sign of it yet although similar properties are much higher rent that Jack was paying.

🥕

Reactions: 17
Bless you, keep an eye on it still, just in case it goes funny. I was raised there and I'm wildy allergic to them. #funinthesun
It’s OK now. I got some antihistamines and cream and it went down but FRICK it was itchy. I always balloon at the first bite. So annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I keep checking to see if the shorty bungalow has been listed but no sign of it yet although similar properties are much higher rent that Jack was paying.
The crappy bungalow is going to need fumigating before the landlady allows anyone in to view it!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Below we have Mrs Hinch type Instahun within less than a year of each other. Also crying at the pose. She needs a straightjacket photoshopping on.

View attachment 1914077
If those photos were taken within a year of each other, doesn’t that mean she must be wearing hair extensions? I wonder if they’d be clip-ins or the ones they wrap into your hair, which are very expensive… 🤔 Or maybe other people’s hair just grows much faster than mine!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I keep checking to see if the crappy bungalow has been listed but no sign of it yet although similar properties are much higher rent that Jack was paying.

🥕
All the furniture in there is hers, isn't it? They won't be able to list it with photographs of it full of her clutter, it would have to be empty first.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.