Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by ME inspired by a neckbeard.

For my prize i shall have a night with Andi Peters and Gorka off Strictly.

Update - all quite on the Southend Front so we are currently doing Jack as fish. Enjoy x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 138
First!
ETA: can't remember re: full recap but I know we discussed smelling ferrets, rats, cats, dogs, penguins and flamingos. That's it, that's all I remember. Oh and Jacksy is still MIA

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Aaaaggghhhh! I've been lurking on these threats for quite some time but was locked out of my account (long story). I would just like to say, you are all hilarious and Jackanory is a grifting, lying you-know-what. As you were!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Recap-
Jack LEFT twitter in a flounce (not really though) and the ninnies have mithered their way through some greatest hits.
Jack as Fish is now a thing.
Grifty Kitchen is heading down the sales list approaching the 3000thleast popular

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I had forgotten how Jack Monroe gave herself a hard-on by the idea of writing about visiting concentration camps and writing a piece about it (the idea alone, not doing actual work of course), and an even harder hard-on by creating a fantasy about people laughing at her for not having gone to uni

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
The Squigs are back to my fave genre of tweet aimed at Jack: “Jack, Morrisons have put the price of Dolmio up by 3p. Help me!”

This one includes the absolutely corking line “No wonder Bootstrap Cook is so busy!”

What does Squig imagine Jack is doing all day? Running from supermarket to supermarket, bursting into the manager’s office and demanding they lower the price of own brand fusilli?

A question to amuse the Frauhaus until Jack emerges from her DRAMATIC PAUSE:

Batman has the Bat Signal to summon him when Gotham is threatened by villainy. What would be the Jack Signal, to summon Jack when a fan notices Baxter’s canned minestrone has risen by 18p?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 90
Jack is still having a DRAMATIC PAUSE from Twitter.

We also mithered about a whole bunch of inconsistencies, flat out lies, and awful showoff person-with-cripplingly-low-self-esteem singing in her appearances at the Greenbelt middle class godfest.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Jack trying to be Leggys bit of rough at those dinner parties is objectively very very funny. Oh to have been a fly on the wall at her little My Fair Lady fantasy, dropping her aitches an pissin in the gazpacho

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 96
I saw in the giant tv screen in the doctors waiting room this morning
(smear, awful!)
that beloved Asda is scrapping 5,000 night shift jobs and putting workers on lower paid day shifts. Jack‘s probably in the Southend Superbranch sorting it all out.

• Sad
  • Haha
Coming from the past to say that she stole the peach curry recipe from the first cookery book I ever bought in 1979 - given my age I could easily believe that her mother had the same book - I tried this recipe once, it wasn’t very nice until you removed the peaches then it was ok.
2B002C67-2D39-4D0F-AB49-D4DA4784E487.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Is she moonlighting for the Daily Mirror?

1674741027681.png

That's over fifty seven quid a week. Or, if you take an average of five loads a week, well over a tenner a time. And, of course, there's no source for this claim, never mind the maths involved.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
The Squigs are back to my fave genre of tweet aimed at Jack: “Jack, Morrisons have put the price of Dolmio up by 3p. Help me!”

This one includes the absolutely corking line “No wonder Bootstrap Cook is so busy!”

What does Squig imagine Jack is doing all day? Running from supermarket to supermarket, bursting into the manager’s office and demanding they lower the price of own brand fusilli?

Batman has the Bat Signal to summon him when Gotham is threatened by villainy. What would be the Jack Signal, to summon Jack when a fan notices Baxter’s canned minestrone has risen by 18p?
That in light form?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I had forgotten how Jack Monroe gave herself a hard-on by the idea of writing about visiting concentration camps and writing a piece about it (the idea alone, not doing actual work of course), and an even harder hard-on by creating a fantasy about people laughing at her for not having gone to uni
Thinking people are laughing at you for not having gone to uni. So painfully middle class.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

1674741390770.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.