Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hm. That first picture, from when she was doing her accounts in January 2016...

I reckon there's somewhere around 150 train tickets in that pile, which presumably she's using to claim as work-related travel expenses. That works out at around one return journey for every three working days.

What would she have been doing back in 2014-15 that needed so much travel?

I really hope she wasn't fiddling her taxes by counting trips to see Leggy etc as work...
Mmm. I love a glass of pond scum while I'm doing my accounts. Really helps me concentrate.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hm. That first picture, from when she was doing her accounts in January 2016...

I reckon there's somewhere around 150 train tickets in that pile, which presumably she's using to claim as work-related travel expenses. That works out at around one return journey for every three working days.

What would she have been doing back in 2014-15 that needed so much travel?

I really hope she wasn't fiddling her taxes by counting trips to see Leggy etc as work...
Would that include the period when she had to take SB to school via train/plane/automobile? She wouldn't be claiming her train fare to take her son to school should be tax free?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Good grief, I almost jumped out of my skin when I clocked your avi 😱
I believe you started the Vonny threads. You gifted the Scottish Canal with much needed attention to our very own homegrown Jackanory.

I miss Vonny. Sadly she's a captain of industry now and has given up social media.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I think she’ll come back with a bowl of slop. It’ll be a photo of her take on something like a traditional biryani made with pudding rice, a yellow sticker bag of kale, a scant teaspoon of curry powder and an inexplicable egg. There will be vague text to accompany it about how she needs to be self nourishing while her soul is healing, or similar bobbins.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Screenshot 2023-01-27 11.21.58.png

Screenshot 2023-01-27 11.22.22.png

Screenshot 2023-01-27 11.22.31.png

The squig at the top has quite incredibly recommended some Jack slop manuals to 'nutrition teams'. The two squigs below have taken the piss which is the only sane response and now it's got a bit heated. Top squig is demanding evidence that Jack's recipes are disgusting (you would think she might have read the books before recommending them but we live in very strange times) and is now accusing people of harassing her and denying her experience of poverty. It's an argument so batshit, it could lure Jack back to Twitter if it gains traction.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
I was enjoying Jack as fish so much I decided to make one but I got distracted and went off on a tangent.

I present my work, titled ‘The Kids Don’t Want To See Me But At Least I’m In The Comments Club’.

5D6C6406-ED8E-4D3A-978F-E81692F77B3A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
She is such a twit with that eye patch. It also looks like she is on the top deck of a double decker bus.

View attachment 1914185
View attachment 1914188
Oh, @People-huv-tae-know HOW can you be so cruel?!
You must know that you’re insulting the RENTED place Jack believed would be her FOREVER HOME before she moved into the bungalow that she believed would be her forever home and then into the bungahouse she believed would be her forever home? She had to leave her TOMATOES and her STRAWBERRIES of CHILDLIKE EXCITEMENT behind

24FBB894-F91B-4B1B-8673-485C894569C5.jpeg

Link for those deviants who want to read the uncensored version. It’s all full of grim Jackness, so usual TWs stand. We mithered over this a lot recently so it’s really only for you pervs who want to get that frisson from the tomato growth 🍅

PS it used to be on her blog but it’s not anymore which is good cos she’s also accusing her current 2023 agent of stealing a tit ton of money from her last time he was her agent #awks https://web.archive.org/web/2020080...2018/05/29/poverty-lingers-in-a-septic-wound/

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So pov that even her eyebrows went mouldy. Sad sad sad.

I love how utterly bonkers different her looks are. Above we have punky Poundland Vivienne Westwood inspired Jack. Below we have Mrs Hinch type Instahun within less than a year of each other. Also crying at the pose. She needs a straightjacket photoshopping on.

Is that lower pic the first appearance of lip filler?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.