Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet that was "gifted " and the smug little bleep didnt have to pay a single rinsed bean for all that lovely fruit and veg that could have gone to feed a fair few people in genuine need of feeding, rather than a pretend pov ๐Ÿ›Ž๐Ÿ”š who wasted it either by cooking it in one of her shite recipes or binning it
It was

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Iโ€™ve said it before and Iโ€™ll say it again: I will NEVER get over how bad her make-up is and how it has improved NOT ONE JOT in 10 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Iโ€™ve said it before and Iโ€™ll say it again: I will NEVER get over how bad her make-up is and how it has improved NOT ONE JOT in 10 years.
Nothing about her has improved in 10 years, except her ability to grift

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just going through Gloss again perusing the many many looks of Jack and I think this is my favourite - Sideshow Bob hair plus some doilies fashioned into a disgusting year 8 fashion show style ensemble.

View attachment 1914435

She just looks so uncomfortable. She's obviously breathing in, was she planning on walking round with her stomach sucked in and shoulders hunched up by her ears all day? The Sideshow Bob hair is just the creme de la creme ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ
How does she have a balls to put this stuff online???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just going through Gloss again perusing the many many looks of Jack and I think this is my favourite - Sideshow Bob hair plus some doilies fashioned into a disgusting year 8 fashion show style ensemble.

View attachment 1914435

She just looks so uncomfortable. She's obviously breathing in, was she planning on walking round with her stomach sucked in and shoulders hunched up by her ears all day? The Sideshow Bob hair is just the creme de la creme ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ
Crushing lack of confidence there in Nan's net curtains

• Haha
Reactions: 41
When I was looking for the forever home/childlike excitement strawberries crap I found this. In 2018 some kind soul was so moved by that piece they set up a fundraiser for her
View attachment 1914344
Well, the organizer explained it
View attachment 1914354
Posted the first donation with words of motivation and encouragement
View attachment 1914352
Andโ€ฆthat was it. Nobody else wanted to give her their casho. Jack, did you get this money? Cos if not, David in Cheshire owes you a quid.
View attachment 1914355
*any Cheshire-adjacent fraus with OHs called David, DM me hun and if this is your Harold, Iโ€™ll let you know so you can LEFT them.
Do you literally want me to STOP BREATHING?? Literal bellyache from laughing.

also too early Iโ€™m sorry but David in Cheshire owes you a quid for you know what. But not really because I also want

*dramatic pause*

Dramatic pause.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh man, I woke up today with the lurgy. I now have:

Sniffy nose
Gravelly throat ala boulevaaaaard
No taste buds
under a duvet on my sofa
feeling very sorry for myself.

I'm worried I have been possessed and am turning into Jack monroe ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Send exorcist-ios ASAP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I was looking up pictures of Gabrielle to compare with eye patch Jack. I had to stop myself out of respect to dear heart Gab, who has done nothing wrong and doesnโ€™t deserve to be compared to manky cosplaying Jack. Sorry for even thinking it, tender one. Iโ€™m suitably ashamed and will eat something simultaneously burnt and undercooked at the same time, as penance. I hate myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

View attachment 1914435

A0AEA347-912F-4988-AAD1-D90995A2F1F8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
IIRC she joined Mrs Gloss at the same time as SBโ€™s stepmom?
NO?! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

So it was a show of one-upmanship that spectacularly failed because she just looked grubby and insane? I bet the stepmum and SB's dad had some right chuckles over her mad shenanigans in Gloss.

This is another "doesn't add up" post. There's no bald spots or signs of hair loss that I can see and it just seems like another attention seeking drama filled bag of tit post. It wouldn't do to just say "I fancied shaving my hair off do you like it?"

Screenshot_20230127-132155.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

View attachment 1914435

Those bralettes are ยฃ14 from M&S.
Unrelated: off to burn my underwear drawer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
NO?! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

So it was a show of one-upmanship that spectacularly failed because she just looked grubby and insane? I bet the stepmum and SB's dad had some right chuckles over her mad shenanigans in Gloss.

This is another "doesn't add up" post. There's no bald spots or signs of hair loss that I can see and it just seems like another attention seeking drama filled bag of tit post. It wouldn't do to just say "I fancied shaving my hair off do you like it?"

View attachment 1914503
Jebus, I always thought her weird front plait was all her own hair. Didn't realise she'd put in a shitload of extensions. What a twit.

Off topic: @Toxteth O'Grady I always lol when I see your username, I immediately get images of Vyvyan (not the RIP one) talking about the world record for stuffing marshmallows up one nostril.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.