Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was looking for the forever home/childlike excitement strawberries crap I found this. In 2018 some kind soul was so moved by that piece they set up a fundraiser for her
1E0516F3-BB43-45BE-9BAE-3D4648D1FC9A.jpeg

Well, the organizer explained it
B00D5745-9A52-47A2-8C7D-36232288BFC7.jpeg

Posted the first donation with words of motivation and encouragement
F05E63C4-5445-4D51-9379-14D38DF34D99.jpeg

And…that was it. Nobody else wanted to give her their casho. Jack, did you get this money? Cos if not, David in Cheshire owes you a quid.
3525C5C4-9B6D-46BD-A665-58CC692C9782.jpeg

*any Cheshire-adjacent fraus with OHs called David, DM me hun and if this is your Harold, I’ll let you know so you can LEFT them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 111
When I was looking for the forever home/childlike excitement strawberries crap I found this. In 2018 some kind soul was so moved by that piece they set up a fundraiser for her
View attachment 1914344
Well, the organizer explained it
View attachment 1914354
Posted the first donation with words of motivation and encouragement
View attachment 1914352
And…that was it. Nobody else wanted to give her their casho. Jack, did you get this money? Cos if not, David in Cheshire owes you a quid.
View attachment 1914355
*any Cheshire-adjacent fraus with OHs called David, DM me hun and if this is your Harold, I’ll let you know so you can LEFT them.

---

Lisa Left Eye Lopes
View attachment 1914386
Jack Left Eye Lazy
View attachment 1914387
Hahahahaha. Some people are just broken in the head. Of all the causes in all the world you could advocate for. Thank god it flopped. She's not gonna show you her unruly labia y'kno David. Well not unless you show her your bank statement and its softly gently impressive. Then you might get to be one of the many many exceptions she'll break her lesbianism for.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
This place is soooo awesome when she's not around. Canal is on fire. I have been hooting and fizzing all morning. Send breath-os!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
BTW fraus no sign of Grifty Kitchen in my local, very large Tesco. And I don't mean no sign as in sold out, I mean no sign they ever stocked it, no little place card where it would go if just waiting for stock. Lovely stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Just going through Gloss again perusing the many many looks of Jack and I think this is my favourite - Sideshow Bob hair plus some doilies fashioned into a disgusting year 8 fashion show style ensemble.

Screenshot_20230127-124231.png

She just looks so uncomfortable. She's obviously breathing in, was she planning on walking round with her stomach sucked in and shoulders hunched up by her ears all day? The Sideshow Bob hair is just the creme de la creme 😘👌🏽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 92
Just going through Gloss again perusing the many many looks of Jack and I think this is my favourite - Sideshow Bob hair plus some doilies fashioned into a disgusting year 8 fashion show style ensemble.

View attachment 1914435

She just looks so uncomfortable. She's obviously breathing in, was she planning on walking round with her stomach sucked in and shoulders hunched up by her ears all day? The Sideshow Bob hair is just the creme de la creme 😘👌🏽
Not for the 1st time we have to ask does this look like a woman who rejects femininity? A woman who is conflicted around feminine coded presentation?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

View attachment 1914435

So ashamed of her breasts. So ruddy, bloody ashamed.

Just popped into see if it was still like Bilingsgate Market in here 🐠 🐟 🎣

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.