Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't be too jaunty on her return after leaving many people concerned after her last tweet. You are probably right with family and friends forcing her to go to bed and take time off twitter. But back stronger than ever. Still I Rise.
"Things are tough my darlings, but so am I... "šŸ™

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
It'd be quite fun to have her on Would I Lie To You? You'd never be quite sure which story out of the three was the true one.
Jack would have to have her own version of the show, called Am I Even Capable of Telling the Truth to You?

B2D3B441-9081-495B-B8E4-F7971423DA75.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This is nice. Bet she didn't write "Kiri Pritchard-McLean" on every bag either.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So pov that even her eyebrows went mouldy. Sad sad sad.

Screenshot_20230127-101718.png

I love how utterly bonkers different her looks are. Above we have punky Poundland Vivienne Westwood inspired Jack. Below we have Mrs Hinch type Instahun within less than a year of each other. Also crying at the pose. She needs a straightjacket photoshopping on.

Screenshot_20230127-102024.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
The Mrs Gloss phase is after that. Mrs Gloss coincides more with her being SO POOR that she canā€™t afford rent, and starting her tip jar and Patreon begs (April 2017). The peak binders and surgery chat phase was from October 2015 (she came out as nonbinary on 11 Oct and lots of press followed) to the middle of 2016 (that RIDICULOUS red dress and suit Guardian shoot). She was OVER IT by the time the tits and terrible makeup came out to play on Mrs Gloss

That picā€™s from May 2017. It does match the time she was just getting together with LJC though (they met in March and got together not long after that), and letting her hair ā€œdry naturally in the sea airā€. Yes, this is Jackā€™s beach outfit.
View attachment 1913919
(Dated SS from dearest @colouredlines) Someone was asking the other day about Jackā€™s various sobriety timelines. @colouredlines pulled together an AMAZING historical and PAINSTAKINGLY forensic one. šŸ˜‚ šŸŸ The thread title too! šŸ˜‚ šŸ 
šŸšØETA ALSO SOME HIDEOUS BONUS JACKSLOP. WARNED. šŸšØ
Hm. That first picture, from when she was doing her accounts in January 2016...

I reckon there's somewhere around 150 train tickets in that pile, which presumably she's using to claim as work-related travel expenses. That works out at around one return journey for every three working days.

What would she have been doing back in 2014-15 that needed so much travel?

I really hope she wasn't fiddling her taxes by counting trips to see Leggy etc as work...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I find her writing to that beauty group so incredibly cringe! Something like:"look what you lovelies coaxed out off me" šŸ¤¢. Completely in love with the idea of herself being a smoll caterpillar turning into some amazing butterfly. When she was a narky moth to start with. (Not a comment on her appearance btw, I don't care about her make up, is the attitude and behaviour I find galling)

Not as bad as Self Love Stew, bit up there for me in terms of butthole-collapsing-cringe
Hey. I love moths. Get their name outta your mouth because this ainā€™t it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It's Friday, the canal is positively jumping with Jack-as-Fish, Cabin Pressure is on the app and all is right with the world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just popping in to say that I absolutely love the surreal silliness that kicks off here when Jack's flounced off Twitter for a while.
Right, back on topic. Have we left it long enough to start a What Will She Come Back With Bingo card? I'm going with being softly, gently embraced by my many deliciously friends after a catastrophic breakdown last week, and being totally fine now.
Chewits have been trending on and off for the past few days, with people rediscovering the 1980s stop motion Godzilla-style adverts. I've been half-expecting Jack to chime in, and being a week late to the party would be just like her - so I'm voting for "chewier than Barrow-in-Furness bus depot!", next Tuesday evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
To be fair, she looks lovely in that picture with the long, dark straight hair/wig.

As has been said, NHS GP's don't give out eye patches like that for a swollen eye. Perhaps she pays for a private GP ... or she went on Etsy and bought one (other selling sites also available).

eyepatch.JPG
fish.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
SIRI - show me someone who does duck all work.
Gloss was a full time job for her at one point as I remember it. Multiple posts per day, most of them absolutely pointless but she had a captive audience of women who'd get star struck if an early exit contestant from Big Brother 8 so much as breathed near them so you can understand why it was such an attractive online environment for such an egotistical twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
She can't be too jaunty on her return after leaving many people concerned after her last tweet. You are probably right with family and friends forcing her to go to bed and take time off twitter. But back stronger than ever. Still I Rise.
I donā€™t think anyone has done that. If she was my friend I would have literally gone into her phone and deleted that horrible last tweet she flounced on. I seriously doubt she even has any hangers on at this point. Spaniel frenemy probably got roasted - or at least felt weirded out - about being forced to take down the bought a place tweet and wanky moth is probably too batshit even for Jack, so whoā€™s left? No wonder she goes to so many meetings, no one else wants to spend any time with her.

Someone mused about why no one in her family has come out and said anything about the truth - I imagine in part she lies to them as much as everyone else, and sheā€™s just slowly added so many layers of lies over the years that itā€™s just too late now. Anyone coming clean would absolutely destroy her, and no one wants to do that to someone they love. Would love to be a fish in a tank at House Hajicoatas though, they must have some cracking ā€œwhat the duck did she say now?!ā€conversations.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
How Jack feel?
Sad, like eel šŸ˜Ÿ
CB19D8C9-28DA-469E-955F-B2D79193BF04.png

53D6623B-9D57-4772-BC97-E37B533E663A.jpeg

fish comparisons aside, I do find it fascinating how she has had so many different looks and personas over a relatively short period of time. I know people do go through phases but itā€™s wild how one minute sheā€™s giggly shy little girly Jack whoā€™s being gently coaxed out of her shell by learning to put on makeup, then the next minute sheā€™s sexy seductress Jack posing on a sideboard with her fanny out (sorry, correction, thatā€™s NOT fanny) then you turn around and suddenly sheā€™s tough as nails nonbinary doc martens shaved head Jack who will kick your teeth in if you start chatting pony about affordable food for poor people. And then sometimes sheā€™s Mary Poppins?? I know this all took place over several years but I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever changed that much in my whole life lol even as a teenager.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.