Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shugabug23

Chatty Member
Imagine how awful it is for so many, to read about how terrible it has been for her to ~not~ have cancer. She's an absolute ghoul.
Remember me mentioning I went and asked the doc for help? It’s because April 2020 I lost my best friend to pancreatic cancer, sep 2020 my Nan died suddenly and at her funeral I found out my mum had terminal cancer & I moved back to Ireland so she could be looked after pallitively at home.

I AM FUMING. She follows me on Twitter and I am so, so, so close to handing in my tattle pass and letting rip at her on the hellsite. But that would serve her, not me and since I’m not a narcissistic cunt I won’t. But when you come down and grunk here Jack, as much as you’re a grifter & a liar I always held hope you’d sort your head out and lead a better life. Now? You deserve to be hit with your own shit

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 119

jenny2603

VIP Member
Sorry but I think a lot of her stans just enjoy the drama. I'm not a Jack fan but if I was genuinely concerned about Jack, I would call Essex Police and let them know there was reason to be concerned about her welfare. I wouldn't Tweet fucking Nigella Lawson or Roger De Courcey and Nookie Bear.

Secondly if I'd said something that gave people the impression that I was suicidal when I wasn't I'd back on Twitter correcting that in record time explaining that I was fine/getting help and there was no need at all to panic because I wouldn't want anyone being distressed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 119

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
I’m reading Martin Kemp’s 80s biography Ticket to the World atm (which I highly recommend, especially to anyone who grew up in the 80s). There’s a bit where he explains that his dad got him a job as an apprentice printer at the firm he worked for, and how this was a huge thing for his dad to have done. Kemp was a working class boy who had left school with two O levels (not even four and a half GCSEs) so this was his best chance at a good wage and a steady job. When it looked like Spandau Ballet might take off he had to tell his dad he was going to quit his apprenticeship, and in the book he says this was one of the hardest things he ever had to do. Not because he was scared of his dad’s reaction, but he was aware that his father had really put himself out to help to secure his son’s future. This put in mind of Jack, and Big D getting her a job. I don’t think she’s ever acknowledged his role in her call handler job. All she’s ever done is bitch and moan about his badly treated she was in that job.

• Heart
Reactions: 118

GoLando

VIP Member
This is my very very very favouritest thread title ever. It truly sets us apart from the slightly lower calibre threads with their torturous rhyming titles.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
This is completely disgusting behaviour from Jack. Bearing in mind these messages occurred only in her imagination (her breezy, unbothered tone says a lot). The fact she's 1) using this to put an abrupt stop to any criticism. What is the other person expected to say? How can you respond to that? and 2) posting such a graphic description on her *work* Twitter account, where it can be viewed by any of her family, friends, or poor SB. The utter lack of consideration she shows towards victims of abuse; how does she think they'll feel when they're looking to find recipes and stumble across that with no trigger warning or attempt at a spoiler? It really is the worst behaviour.
Well, here's one response - it's from a new "usual suspect"-type account, but it's probably not what Jack was hoping for:

Screenshot 2023-01-21 at 13.00.23.png

• Wow
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
The recent conversation has reminded me of tweets Jack made a couple of months ago, which I think were also attempts to close down a conversation which she didn’t like. She had ‘two close friends currently in ICU’ then nothing for ages, then referred to a friend having recently topped themselves her words not mine.
This has hints of the emotionless murdered on the job words she used about Sir David Amess’ killing.
Unless it’s about her, she appears to use the most heartless, blunt words to describe trauma.
When she talks about herself she almost always portrays herself as weak and vulnerable. Everything - even the food she eats has to be soft, warming, gentle, comforting. It’s why I am very cynical about the words she said she receives in threats - it’s written in the same way she described a friend and an MP.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 117

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I have been suicidal many times in my life, and every single time, even as a melodramatic teenager, I've been worried and paranoid about the impact of casually referring to those feelings.

Partly it was about not wanting anyone to know because if they didn't know then they couldn't stop me. Mostly it was a heavy sense of responsibility for the feelings of worry people might experience if if I hinted at it, and their feelings of guilt if I did then kill myself and they looked back at those hints and felt bad, like they should have done something.

If you feel suicidal, it can often be helpful to talk. But the kind of talking that's helpful is a) an open plea for help from someone equipped to help you and/or b) an outpouring of emotions to someone committed to and capable of being there for you.

So you pick a relative or a friend, or you go to your doctor or therapist, or you pick up the phone to an anonymous hotline, and you let it out. And sometimes just talking helps ease what's going on in your mind, and sometimes you have to come to an agreement with the person you're speaking to about what help you need and what help they can provide and what you're going to do moving forward.

Talking, if you're ready to, is really powerful. Even if you genuinely plan to end your life and don't want any intervention - somewhere like Samaritans is the perfect place for you to have those conversations, because they don't judge you or try to talk you out of it, they just listen and support and understand, they provide you with a space to say the stuff you can't say to anyone else.

Breadcrumbing doesn't help anyone though. It doesn't give you what you need unless all you need is attention and a feeling of power over other people's worry and concern.

One of the worst things about this for me is that I often held off from confiding my feelings to appropriate people who could have helped me because I was terrified of being seen as attention-seeking.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 117

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
"I can't fucking do this any more" makes me think of when I would storm off to my bedroom and wait for my mum to tap on the door and ask if I wanted a sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 116

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
She's tweeting directly at us, btw. That's why she deleted, she's not even bothered about that squig. She thinks she can emotionally manipulate us. All she's doing is sending more people this way, actively encouraging this gross soap opera which jumped the shark months ago. It's just an added bonus for her that she'll worry her few remaining friends and family. Hope tonight's ~welfare check~ includes all the burgers you've ever dreamed of, Jack. And I hope it was worth it.

• Heart
  • Sick

Lazarus

VIP Member
Firstly, condolences to dragon for the loss of their sister 💔

Onto Jack and her RA:
318B51DC-1341-4840-885D-67D2C6B3AAB0.jpeg

Her GP said it SEEMS she has RA. She cried a lot (assume that’s the photo on the left *cringe*) but onwards and upwards; she’s putting her best face forward.

Every single thing I’ve ever read about this woman confirms to me she has nae pals.

• Haha
  • Heart

MancBee

VIP Member
Well that was one depressing grunk. Jack never ceases to amaze me with how low she'll go, lower than a snake's belly.

Love to everyone that has, or is going through, the ailments that Jack implies she has and uses as a shield. It's a special kind of nastiness to be so self absorbed that you never contemplate how your words affect others.

Jack is one obnoxious, self indulgent whiner.

• Heart
Reactions: 115

EllaEm87

VIP Member
Ps Jack, dark on X-rays is *space*.

White masses are the ones you need to worry about. HTH.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115