Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not joking my tin opener just BROKE. I have walked for 43 years on this planet, lived independently from my parents for 24 years, cannot even remember ever purchasing one, And the bastard just broke. I blame Jack.

send tin opener-os
Oh mate, thoughts and gentle hugs in this challenging time. Go well to the nearest big Asda and only buy tins with ring pulls, pal #jackshacks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
This is completely disgusting behaviour from Jack. Bearing in mind these messages occurred only in her imagination (her breezy, unbothered tone says a lot). The fact she's 1) using this to put an abrupt stop to any criticism. What is the other person expected to say? How can you respond to that? and 2) posting such a graphic description on her *work* Twitter account, where it can be viewed by any of her family, friends, or poor SB. The utter lack of consideration she shows towards victims of abuse; how does she think they'll feel when they're looking to find recipes and stumble across that with no trigger warning or attempt at a spoiler? It really is the worst behaviour.
Well, here's one response - it's from a new "usual suspect"-type account, but it's probably not what Jack was hoping for:

Screenshot 2023-01-21 at 13.00.23.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
Screenshot 2023-01-21 13.00.23.png

Looks like this poor squig is still high off the anesthetic. They're going to be livid when they come down and see what shite they've been buying. It's like Jack and her sideboards all over again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99
My mum has one. From what I can gather, it's filled with glasses, paperwork dating from the 1990s, some ancient stationary items, and a lighter for incense. There is no need for any of it, bar the lighter...
*goes to empty all the crap paperwork and excess pens and notepads in mine* 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Her trashed reputation is all of her own making.
And the thing is, she had been handed soooo much opportunity based on her untrue origin story, and all she had to do to not trash her own reputation was … simply not be a gigantic grifting bullshitting egomaniac, and just get on and do the work she pretended she’d done. But that was too much effort for her 🤷‍♀️
Makes you think.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
She’s such a prick. She’s the bloody one who starts all the talk about online abuse and online this and online that. Why doesn’t she just do her JOB??? Get on with her full life and not be drawing out any weirdos if there even is anyone sending her anything. Drives me mad. She’s getting boring now.

Reactions: 45
I thought it was acid?
I think it was, first time she lied about it.

She can't blame public opinion of her changing on MD and LA, these threads alone are good evidence that lots of people were already saying she's a liar and a fraud. Just now, more people realise. Never learns to just shut up, does she?

Reactions: 45
I’ve just had surgery on my brain, and so I think your book is good. Hakuna matata, dear heart!
Poor squig. I also hope their copy doesn't contain the infamous hammer advice. I dread to think of a post-brain surgery squig trying to open a tin with a mallet or attaching spaghetti to bike clips or trying to drink liquefied prune through a straw. They've suffered enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Screenshot 2023-01-21 at 13.16.45.png

Oh my darling boy, there is a chasm between your ears. I think she's still high. She's certainly emboldened by the thousands of likes she received yesterday. Doubling down on the threats...never shows receipts.
As Mariah said, it's a sweet sweet fantasy baby.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
View attachment 1899432

Oh my darling boy, there is a chasm between your ears. I think she's still high. She's certainly emboldened by the thousands of likes she received yesterday. Doubling down on the threats...never shows receipts.
As Mariah said, it's a sweet sweet fantasy baby.
Most of those recipes would result in your hole bursting into song about 10 minutes after eating them 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Is she ever bleeping well? I used to go to school with a malingerer who was always in the nurses's station because her period pains were "like fifty knives in my uterus", dramatically crying in lessons because she had a migraine, not just a normal headache but a migraine. Never a cold but flu. Always had some kind of tubular support on various limbs 🙄 Her mother had Munchausens so it would have been a result of that but it didn't make it any less tiresome to see/hear every day. She had a GP's appointment every day, even the teachers used to call her Sicky Vicky 🔺

Anyway the point I wanted to make before I went on a nasty takedown of an old schoolmate was that she weaponises illness. People asking questions? Arthritis flare up. Missed a promised deadline? Smashed eye socket. Been caught out in a lie? Typhoid.

Just duck off you lying, malingering twit.
🤭 typhoid mackie

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She's quiet, is she flinging herself around a field of dicks to try and convince the world she's off the puss puss? Maybe that's a criteria for Big Daddy D buying her a gaff?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I googled Gary Wilmot just to make sure I was thinking of the right person and guess what his real name is? HAROLD!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.