Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You see this is where she keeps making her bloomer. No one genuinely thinking of ending it would be in a fir state to have eight friends round for dinner just a day or two before becoming so depressed they felt they couldn't go on. These things just don't come out of nowhere.
Exactly Jen# she’s up and down like a seesaw (wanted to say whores knickers but feel sure someone would be offended ) and she will tell the world that’s because of ADHD, anxiety, meds, stress, trolls etc etc but it’s just her desperate attempts to get engagement, it’s her idea of PR. The really funny thing is, she keeps getting totally slaughtered with every tweet and actually the “I can’t bleeping do this anymore” is probably her thinking fk I used to be able to turn this tit around with a couple of “what’s ya fave colour” tweets, now I’m all out of options, even photos of the dog and ca are only being liked by neck beards and rage nans, I’m fkd!

ETA - I actually meant to write “you’re a bright light of truth in these times” @jenny2603

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
"I can't bleeping do this any more" makes me think of when I would storm off to my bedroom and wait for my mum to tap on the door and ask if I wanted a sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 116
"I can't bleeping do this any more" makes me think of when I would storm off to my bedroom and wait for my mum to tap on the door and ask if I wanted a sandwich.
On a lighter not Dino S have you stuck any money on John Lydon for the Eurovision….. not sure if you read Popbitch but there was an interesting bit about it. Seems worth a punt.

Reactions: 27
Or she could have just used trolley.co.uk where you can enter the product and get a detailed graph of the price over the year, and can even see the price changes in the different supermarkets. I don’t think Jack understands how data works though.
Interesting website, thank you. I checked a few random items and everything has increased. No wonder people are struggling.

Sorry about your sister @TheDragonWithAFlagon, from your beautiful words she was a wonderful woman who made a real difference to people, your love for her shines through xx

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Can someone more capable of following a chaos explain what has caused this 0-100? Was it her being called out for breadcrumbing the "dark mass" before while claiming she had kept it on the DL?

I know it's a bit of an ask for anyone to really get into her noggin but send explanationios.
Can I suggest that there might have been a massive bomb dropped on her yesterday and I think its the official non sales figures of GK. I think the little visit she had yesterday was the agent and management team explaining what that meant, in person and at her house cos she's a sad vulnerable little pixie with an ouchie heart and they probably wanted a few witnesses just in case.

I'm hoping she has been told she has to pay some of the advance back too :LOL:.

Could explain the narc rage today

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 99
Just popping in to say that today is my birthday 🍉🧀📐 and I'm honoured to discover that I share it with the very real and tangible Violet Biryani Index. I might have a read of it later as a birthday treat if anyone has a handy link. Can't seem to find it on Jack's website. A rare oversight, I'm sure.

(My birthday wish is that she goes through with suing Lee Anderson and has to make all her income and financial dealings public)
Happy belated birthday!! 🎂 🎈 💥 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ooft, squig. Timing. WARNED!View attachment 1900573
Polite but bad-faith squig strikes again. Perfect timing, peak chaos and Twitter flounce 🤣

Had my first ever mammogram on Friday - routine, offered once you reach a certain age. After hearing the experience ranked somewhere between childbirth and passing a kidney stone, what an utter piece of cake it was. No discomfort at all, other than the nurse being able to see my tits without their usual gravity-defying scaffolding.

Jack's been a bit of a See You Next Tuesday tonight, hasn't she? Something's up. I'd laugh like a drain if the house purchase has fallen through.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
The viral Chinese Whisper claims amongst her supporters from stans to lurchio types really piss me off. "She gave a free copy to every foodbank and waived copying rights"
No, she didn't, and no she didn't.
Why does nobody just say "no, she didn't " ?
This annoys the piss out of me. The food bank I work at didn't get tit from Jack.. Obviously

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m not joking my tin opener just BROKE. I have walked for 43 years on this planet, lived independently from my parents for 24 years, cannot even remember ever purchasing one, And the bastard just broke. I blame Jack.
send tin opener-os
I’m not kidding, since the tin opener chaos I’ve tried opening tins using three different household implements*, much to my husband’s bemusement/ concern. I was thrilled when I succeeded by firmly rubbing a dessert spoon back and forth along the edge of the top.

*NONE of them a sharp knife and a mallet; I may have gone somewhat bananas from staring directly into the Jack Monroe Chaos Abyss, but I still have a little bit of common sense left in me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Serious burger comin' in late to this. She really is very very messed up. At this point I can't work out if she's dangerous or just plain bleeping self-parody.

Reactions: 47
Boooo, catching up but the dog walking is my aneurism. We’ve got a 7 month old Bernese mountain dog and the vital importance with large breeds is not to over exercise them as puppies because it fucks up their joints for adulthood. One walk a day is enough, especially as she should still be training Content and doing breed specific exercises to mentally stimulate her (ours is a livestock guard so she enjoys rounding up our actually small actually diagnosed autistic boy and protecting him, and we create cheap and simple problem solving activities, daily grooming, playing with toys etc to make sure she’s fulfilled and properly tired). Over exercising will not tire her out and will lead to behavioural problems. She’s such an irresponsible animal owner it makes me incandescent with rage! They deserve better.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
I have to be up really early tomorrow and I’m worried I’m too gobsmacked to sleep. Will be awake for hours pondering the nature of happiness, self-respect, and self-possession.

well I suppose Jack is at the very least our proof that money can’t buy happiness
Certainly grifting other people's money doesn't buy happiness.

But it can buy you sideboards, lots and lots of sideboards.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.