Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Frauen I appear to have chaosed the other day — I wished everyone a happy VBI-nniversary on Thursday/17 threads ago (delete as appropriate). But the blessèd day is actually today (praying for an apparition 🙏)

I won’t apologise because I am clinically incapable, also am EXHAUSTED from unnecessary sofa surfing and skip diving, leave me alone, let me breathe pal, etc.

I did, however, cover a large stack of (otherwise untouched!) Thrifty Kitchens with a new Dr Rupy in Asda yesterday in penance.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Those who need a stairlift can often qualify for it via a grant from the local authority.
The problems with that are Jack doesn't actually need help, she can't apply for things on account of her CPTSD and if she did fill out a form the EVIL TORIES would scrawl SHUT YOUR LEGS across it with the blood of a freshly sacrificed poor and send it back to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
The problems with that are Jack doesn't actually need help, she can't apply for things on account of her CPTSD and if she did fill out a form the EVIL TORIES would scrawl SHUT YOUR LEGS across it with the blood of a freshly sacrificed poor and send it back to her.
And also she doesn’t really need it so if she did apply, it would come out that she’s not got a need after all, she wouldn’t want to risk that

How dare she? She’s had plenty of work this year; she openly goaded them, bringing attention to the video etc etc - nothing I can say here that nobody knows.
now she’s making out this has damaged her??
My thoughts exactly. She can duck right off.

Reactions: 34
Jack's rattling the tip jar again:

View attachment 1899361
Oh I thought she might try this. She's pretending her reputation is in the toilet because of 30p Lee and pals. This isn't true. Her reputation is fucked because she's a grifter and people on Tattle noticed and started documenting her lies and scams. Then other people started repeating the stuff they'd read here and it's been pretty much hilarity on a daily basis ever since.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
I might have to do this myself tbh. I had a fall down the stairs in our house this morning. Top to bottom. I’m on the sofa, very sore but very confident there are no broken bones. Both wrists feel very ouchy as does my shoulder. No dark mass that I’m aware of.
In summary, I’ve had two ibuprofen, two slices of M&S soda bread, a cup of tea and a very loud howl (no clawing) and a cry.
got more of a fright than anything - don’t let that put you off donating. Was thankful Mr Lazarus was at home and able to assist. A colleague of mine fell down the stairs in her house and spent 4m in hospital with a broken back - which went through my mind in the split second as I was falling.
Send cashos, doggos and any other pettos please. Thankyou.
Glad you didn't suffer permanent injury or disability (although where there's blame there's a claim and all that...) I ACTUALLY have a stair lift although not a spendy one- I got it second hand from someone who's nan no longer needed it after a hip replacement and paid a gardener I knew with a big pick up a few quid to transport it (installed ourselves as it's only a couple of screws in the stairs), but Jack wouldn't know about disability equipment because she's a cosplayer in a world where she can function without them...

• Heart
Reactions: 46
As soon as those poor squigs announced they'd got their refund I KNEW she'd be on the surreptitious beg a few days later. She is utterly shameless

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Oh Frauen I appear to have chaosed the other day — I wished everyone a happy VBI-nniversary on Thursday/17 threads ago (delete as appropriate). But the blessèd day is actually today (praying for an apparition 🙏)

I won’t apologise because I am clinically incapable, also am EXHAUSTED from unnecessary sofa surfing and skip diving, leave me alone, let me breathe pal, etc.

I did, however, cover a large stack of (otherwise untouched!) Thrifty Kitchens with a new Dr Rupy in Asda yesterday in penance.
I feel that, to truly repent, you need to drain pasta with carabiners and an old t-shirt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
As soon as those poor squigs announced they'd got their refund I KNEW she'd be on the surreptitious beg a few days later. She is utterly shameless
I wouldn't be surprised if some stans had already paid back the refunds for Jack. "Here is some money to help you out after those awful Tories bullied you into refunding them. Thanks for all that you do Little Jack, you are an inspiration"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.