Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazarus

VIP Member
I think even thicko Jack would realise that crowdfunding for a stairlift for your bungalow wouldn’t be the wisest move.
I might have to do this myself tbh. I had a fall down the stairs in our house this morning. Top to bottom. I’m on the sofa, very sore but very confident there are no broken bones. Both wrists feel very ouchy as does my shoulder. No dark mass that I’m aware of.
In summary, I’ve had two ibuprofen, two slices of M&S soda bread, a cup of tea and a very loud howl (no clawing) and a cry.
got more of a fright than anything - don’t let that put you off donating. Was thankful Mr Lazarus was at home and able to assist. A colleague of mine fell down the stairs in her house and spent 4m in hospital with a broken back - which went through my mind in the split second as I was falling.
Send cashos, doggos and any other pettos please. Thankyou.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 113

GigglePops

That's why I think she personally has never been touched by cancer or suicide.
If you have you don't glibly chuck it into the ring to win an argument. You just don't.
Exactly. We would never post what she did because we know the way people would take that- on both the cancer and the 'can't do this anymore'.

Have to say though, some of the replies are hilarious. Haunted bird can be funny even in grim circumstances.
Screenshot 2023-01-22 at 10.14.43.png
Screenshot 2023-01-22 at 10.15.27.png

• Haha
Reactions: 113

Mizzdee

It is coming up 4 years for me in remission from blood cancer, and tomorrow I see my haematologist for my yearly check up. It sickens me there's individuals out there who weapon illness and disability to garner sympathy and leniency for their unsavoury, manipulative and narcissistic behaviours.

Jameela Jamil is another despicable character who has used the cancer card and there was a Twitter account called Obsessive Locust who is the equivalent to the Awfully Molly blog who exposed so many of her lies and half truths. Her and Jackanory are two peas in a pod.

I was very unwell for the best part of a decade before my cancer diagnosis, and I became part of many forums and groups for the "chronically ill". At first I was extremely taken in by all of the elaborate seemingly unbelievably dramatic sob stories of the women on there. Many would post links to their PayPals for money, hold fundraisers and do off with the money. It was CONSTANT drama. It became clear many of these women were perfectly able-bodied, most of them were single, many had evident spending addictions, and without wanting to sound like an utter twat - many had absolutely nothing remarkable about them. No discernable talent, skill or interests. Some clearly depressed, but unwilling to do anything about it, happy to stay stuck in their self-inflicted misery and boredkm. No interest in doing actual work, and happy to constantly mope and naval gaze on social media.

I've honestly wanted to write a blog about the behaviour of these sorts of people I've encountered because there's fucking thousands of them and they ALL act the same, Jack included.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 112

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
She couldn't DM that squig last night because the squig had unfollowed her, though Jack still follows the squig. But it shows that Jack attempting to defend herself via the medium of DARVO DMs, I wonder who else she was targeting. Can you imagine getting all the shit in your inbox on a Saturday night? Anyway, said squig must have unfollowed her recently, because she tweeted at Jack in December. If you look at their history, it seems as though the squig was one of Jack's vehement defenders previously. Jack calls her 'tante' (aunt) on several occasions. It must have really boiled Jack's mushrooms that she could no longer manipulate her behind the scenes. The squig is now happily tweeting away, out of Jack's horrible clutches. The moral of this story is - grey rocking is the only way to go at this stage.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 112

Smol Pixel

Chatty Member
I’m putting this behind a spoiler because I think I may just have a twisted sense of humour, but the mistake this squig made, switching “least” for “most” made me do a little snort.
F898F221-FFC9-4CAF-BE94-92377E5610F4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 110

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I have no time for this type of behaviour to be honest, people who have active plans to unalive themselves don’t tweet it out to 700k followers in case someone stops them lol. My best friend died by suicide and none of us saw it coming, he just went and did it. Jack is just an attention seeker, she knows she has plenty of friends and family who’ll see that tweet. Sorry if that sounds unsympathetic, but it’s my opinion tbh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 110
Fraus, I just finished grunking this thread and omg. I usually just laugh at the shite she tries to spin but this latest flounce is honestly sickening to me. A quick search on hellsite this morning shows many people concerned for her, giving her attention, sending well wishes, lapping up this latest last ditch effort at garnering sympathy.
How doesn’t she understand the difference between being held accountable and online abuse?? I’m actually baffled. Like, I feel like she is actually delusional. It feels like she’s just throwing the kitchen sink of excuses out to distract from her horrible narcissistic and absolute plethora of calculated (and even at times ridiculously pointless) lies. “I’ve basically had cancer. I’m ill. I’m an addict. I’m being relentlessly harrassed. I’m suing Lee. I’m sofa surfing. I’m s***cidal. I’m skint. I’m disabled. I’m ill. I have PTSD. I’ve survived x y and z. I work 800 hours a week. Im exhausted. Im being stalked. I’ve been doxxed. Im an alcoholic.”
I mean seriously- a small selection! What hasn’t she tried?! All separate attempts to deflect instead of holding her hands up and trying to make things right!!!! It is insanity!!!
To say she continually reads up on herself on here, you’d think she’d take our advice and just start being honest. Own up to your shit. Admit you fucked up. I actually can’t believe people are still falling for her narc manipulation tactics. She can’t handle being called out and exposed for being a lying, manipulative, drug addicted grifter who is not a nice person. Imo she can’t handle the backlash from her shit book, the narc Guardian article, and the rise in people (rightly!) calling her out, asking for refunds etc. She made her bed, she needs to lie in it rather than continually deflect! God, she infuriates me. She can’t scrape the barrel anymore. Her mental health would be so much better if she stopped trying to hide and cover shit up. It’s too far gone now to salvage. Hence all this. Sending love ninnies x

• Heart
Reactions: 109
Unreal. Un-fucking-real.
Once again, you are disgusting, Jack. You've not had a cancer scare. You're 34 and have only lost one grandparent. Count your lucky fucking stars and stop pretending you're in the position many of the rest of us are *looks at four urns in a cupboard*. Stop doing this to your child, I don't care how much time he spends with you. You are, by far, one of the lost repulsive human beings I've ever come across. Your parents had better be ashamed.

Glad I'm on my way home from doing something social cause I absolutely would have cried seeing that sat inside on my own. Ghoul.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
It's horrible isn't it?
And shows up her lack of contact with people who are going through/have gone it.

She seems to be in robust health in every way - why she constantly seems to wish for the opposite is baffling and insulting.
Her SIL has been dealing with BC for some time now. Not so baffling now, eh?

mods pls delete if not allowed, it is definitely part of why she’s been so revolting about this, but I do feel a bit uncomfortable posting it x

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 107
I've just caught up with this thread in real time and saw where my last post landed - I'm really sorry if I've offended anyone with poor, off-topic timing, you were discussing a very important and emotive topic and I'm blabbing on about a childhood crush on Gary Wilmot. Sending love to you all and especially those who are unwell, or who have friends and relatives who are. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 106

flightofthealligator

How did her 2 therapists notice something wrong with her shoulder? They weren't massage therapists fgs. Was she putting on a bloody Quasimodo walk in to dayhab each day? 🙄
How did her 2 therapists notice something wrong with her shoulder? They weren't massage therapists fgs. Was she putting on a bloody Quasimodo walk in to dayhab each day? 🙄
As a psychological therapist if you’re relying on me to spot sinister shoulder disease something has gone very fucking wrong

• Haha
  • Heart

WoolyMammoth

VIP Member
For stress. She told the audience that she goes into anaphylactic shock if she’s stressed so has to carry three pens with her at all times even if she leaves them on another floor in a Sainsbury’s bag.

Fair play to Kit de Waal for keeping a straight face through most of that interview.
I mean I'm no pharmacist. However, when you're stressed you release epinephrine (adrenaline) to assist with a fight or flight response. It's why your heart rate speeds up and sometimes you feel like you need to use the loo to help you run fast from predators right? So why, if the release of adrenaline is making you unwell, would you want to carry 3 pens containing epinephrine to resolve your moment of stress?

This is the absolute opposite of a good idea.

Effectively like taking some sunpat with you if you have a nut allergy?! Those people need adrenaline. If it's the adrenaline itself making *you* ill (?!) don't take 3 more shots of it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

Helatruralhome

This is what I don't get.
In my experience anyone who has had serious illness, or lost loved ones to it doesn't tend to dwell on it with the almost loving detail like she does. Just too bloody upsetting.
When it is an academic exercise and you are actually in good health, then it is easier as you just don't comprehend what it is actually like (if that makes sense?)
Rather like her alcoholism and AA, compared to the accounts knowledgable posters have recounted here - she cosplays emotion and overdoes it so much it never seems genuine.
Yes this, one huge tell I noticed recently was how she made a thing of kids 'finding her walking stick for her' but as someone who is actually disabled with a progressive life limiting illness I'd know where my mobility aids were- they'd be right beside me because I NEED and USE them. She's the type of person that makes people disbelieve the real struggles of disabled people because of her cosplaying.

• Heart
  • Angry

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
And if anyone on the hellsite even remembers to ask her where the VBI is, watch her be like "I'm not sure how it escaped your attention considering you're obsessed with me, but I'm in the process of MOVING to a ONE-BED FLAT and painstakingly decluttering from a decade-long trauma response, hope it's OK with you that I'm prioritising my living arrangements over any arbitrary deadlines set for me by people who have absolutely no fucking business policing how I choose to spend my limited time and energy."

As if millions of people around the world don't have to move house every single day without taking months off work and ignoring all their other responsibilities to do it.

• Haha