Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bugger13

VIP Member
This squig has nailed it. Have to wonder what it would take for Jack to just get a fucking job. Her obsession with fame & greed for money is pathological by this point-she’s clinging on like shit on a blanket. Mortifying. Have some pride Jack ffs.
Also genuinely gutted to hear sad news about some of my favourite people on here and wishing you all the very best. People like Jenny make the world a much, much better, calmer & far funnier place. Jack could never even come close.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 130

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2023-01-22 00.31.33.png

Screenshot 2023-01-22 00.30.53.png

A squig who isn't in Comments Club has copy and pasted a message they cannot send in the hope that Jack sees it.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 128

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
I’m actually incandescent with rage at this point. I’ve got a fairly decent following on the hellsite and if I were any braver I’d chuck in my badge and call this fucking despicable bullshit out but I know for a fact her monkeys would ruin my career by 1starring everything I’ve ever written and I HATE IT especially when our beautiful @jenny2603 is actually going through this. ARGHHHHHHHH

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 127
Content warning - TTC

In the (miraculously) brief period between a women’s cancer and conceiving my miracle bb I went through an unhinged research period that involved tweeting and emailing the names I found in the few academic papers for my situation. Thank fuuuck all of them were professional and absolutely no one replied to tell a total stranger they’d never met whether or not they could have a baby? Obvs at that time I was on another planet and beyond heart broken but come on any adult w a brain knows no medical professional is gonna help you over TWITTER ffs? She doesn’t even have the excuse of not being of sound mind as she’s now “admitted” it was for someone else. Like how thick an adult are we meant to believe she is in order to believe all her excuses for being a trash person?

• Heart
Reactions: 125

Feck

Chatty Member
I have a very dark sense of humour but I'm going to bite my tongue. She's a nasty bitch for making people, going through worse, worry about her.
Screenshot_20230121_231419_Twitter.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 121

OwlChampagne

Just popping in to say that today is my birthday 🍉🧀📐 and I'm honoured to discover that I share it with the very real and tangible Violet Biryani Index. I might have a read of it later as a birthday treat if anyone has a handy link. Can't seem to find it on Jack's website. A rare oversight, I'm sure.

(My birthday wish is that she goes through with suing Lee Anderson and has to make all her income and financial dealings public)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 121

Smol Pixel

Chatty Member

WoolyMammoth

VIP Member
What surprises me, is both on the bird site, and on here, more so here because of the detail and number of posts, people who only interact because of their disapproval of someone else's actions, are genuinely thoughtful and nice to each other. It doesn't always happen on 🐦 but there's lots of examples of it.

We're all anonymous so there's no reason to be nice, or whatever, to anyone else. The people sharing difficulties and the people supporting do so purely because that's their genuine reaction. There's a few people here that if I stopped posting, I'd come back occasionally to name search how they are doing in the hope they'd posted an update. That must be because I think you're genuinely valuable people having a tough time in one way or another.

I just think it's rather bizarre that she's built a community of strangers, but people who like each other. Even when people turn up who think very differently, they are responded to politely and kindly. Must really grate her. Everyone who dislikes my actions gets on. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 120

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Sorry to mither, I’m still in absolute disbelief hours later that she can spin NOT having cancer (something millions could only in their wildest dreams wish for) for sympathy. I know we take the piss out of some of the ridiculous things she exaggerates for attention, but seriously, there is something so inherently fucked up about continually making yourself the victim in Every. Single. Situation.

How can NOT having cancer be a sob story?!?!?!?!?!?!! I really think she actually thinks she’s so hard done by in every aspect of life.
She needs psychological help!

ETA Yes tenderstems she really does believe her life is A Series Of Unfortunate Events
The funny thing about it to me is that Jack's replying to a tweet saying she was breadcrumbing cancer. Jack replies with many tweets about how she *wasn't* breadcrumbing cancer at all. However, in an amazing co-incky-dink, during the same period, she was actually worried she had cancer and was undergoing tests, but she never mentioned it, and was incredibly private about it. So it's just a weird glitch in the matrix that the squig got the impression she was undergoing tests for cancer while she was undergoing tests for cancer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 120

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
It really is remarkable how many investigative procedures she’s been through to diagnose… absolutely nothing. Mr Goat found out today that his dad is going into palliative care for terminal cancer he didn’t know he had in multiple organs until he was hospitalised for his COPD a week ago. And granted, it’s a postcode lottery and men (especially old alchies like G’Pa Goat) are often reluctant to go to the doctor etc etc… but where is Jack finding these doctors who send her for every test under the sun at the smallest thing? At the time I was a bit wary of being mad at her for posting in headscarves and asking about oncologists but when you see the dramatics about fuck all you can see it actually was her breadcrumbing for attention.

Hope she enjoys walking that massive, out-of-control dog with her ouchie shoulder. Twat.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 119