Jack Monroe #464 Twitter isn’t compulsory ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cool. Now do JK Rowling...
Absolutely. Look, lads (as most of you might guess) I'm as far from GC as it goes on account of being massively queer and ridiculously fabulous.
However, last week JM made it crystal they were non-binary, but was happy for the paid Guardian interview to use the 'she' pronoun (to make it "easier"?)
It's massively offensive to now be appropriating faux rage and disgust in a vain attempt to centre oneself at the centre of a gender based issue.
Yes, women are massively criticised, harassed and abused often because of their gender, this is abhorrent and wrong. But, this arguement surely has to include all women, not just the ones you personally align yourself to.
I don't care what you are, I just respect who you are.

However Jack, as a lesbian who has spent the last year bouncing off various penises to try and prove a point, I doubt you'll understand why your LGBTQ+ umbrella will never keep you dry. (and if I see you at PRIDE I'm gonna kick you right in the conscience).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 189
I bet she didn’t tell Old Harold when she met him she was trans or non binary. I bet it didn’t say that on her dating site when she was trying to get a doctor either.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
JM constantly drawing attention to the fact that she’s being sent "abuse" and is being "trolled" (which I don’t believe is relentless) is just a way of gaining traction from her dwindling supporters. If she has ever spoken to the police about being trolled she will have been given the same advice that I was when I was trolled for discussing a difficult recovery from a life threatening illness on a support forum. I was told to block anyone who posted a message that upset me, NEVER EVER engage by replying, never make threats in retaliation and if I couldn’t do those three things to leave the forum, delete the app and take a break from being online, she is constantly attention seeking instead of working.
I honestly think she says this so people think she has some massive reach and has whole canals of unhinged lunatics threatening her. I bet there *might* be one or two crackpots who *possibly* give her a bit of hassle via DMs or whatever, but I do think she's flattering herself thinking there are thousands of people who want to harangue her, when in reality, she's not on most of the population's radar at all.

Also, has she tried claiming a Maori/NZ branch of her gently, crazy, blended heritage yet? 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
She's comparing herself to the Prime Minister of New Zealand!
Ahem, (whispers quietly) I'm not sure that as a transgender non binary person you should be twittering on about being female in public Jack - maybe leave that platform for somebody a bit more Terfy like, ooh, I dunno, JKR? Who gets slaughtered and abused on Twitter on the daily for, ya know, being a female wanting to protect females in public? Which you have joined in with in the past? Just a little thought .... (not expressing any opinion other than Jack is a massive hypocrite and also 🛎🔚)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
I bet she didn’t tell Old Harold when she met him she was trans or non binary. I bet it didn’t say that on her dating site when she was trying to get a doctor either.
Didn’t Allegra supposedly dump her with a dismissive “I like tits darling” or similar because Jack was planning a double mastectomy? I wonder if her decision to identify as non-binary rather than trans was because she realised without the unremarkable breasts she insists on flashing all over her timeline, she wouldn’t get the attention from thirsty dads/older rich lesbians? And that she’d have a much shallower dating pool in general. She puts on these identifies like a costume but is quick to lose them once someone with a fat wallet comes along.

Bet she’s sorry she lost Allegra. She seems like the sort of person who’d constantly try and test you in a relationship, and oops, she pushed it too far.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Do you think that narcs and general DARVO types know what they are doing or is it unconscious? And if it is deliberate, is it planned or an instant reaction to events? for example, Jack’s tricksy wording. Does she carefully create a tweet or blog post that contains plausible deniabilty or that’s just how it turns out? Similarly with known narc techniques like triangulation (not the 🍉kind). If it is planned it must literally be RELENTLESSLY exhausting, like constantly playing 4D chess. She is not that clever, but always seems to fall upwards. Genuinely interested in your opinions.

Reactions: 44
Dearest canal. I have taken so much thought and courage from you all with your honesty, integrity, transparency and open discussion on a variation of topics since I joined. Something has been not right with me for a while now and a text this morning pushed me over the edge and I cried for the first time in forever. Got dressed, walked into the gp practice, clearly in an heap with snot making my mask stick to my face. So attractive. Asked could I see a doc and within 20 minutes I was uttering the words “I need help”. I’ve a long road ahead, possible complex grief disorder so talk therapy as well as new meds to try for depression. I would’ve been stuck in the cycle of trying to get on with it but your shared experiences and strength urged me to walk in and admit I need help. We might all be a bunch of mithering ninnies but there’s a lot of respect and transparency amongst the memes, general battshittery and belly laughs that go on here. I ❤ you all!

On topic. Jack, thanks for bringing us together. You may be a grifting, infuriating liar but I will forever be indebted to your 17 personalities for leading me to Tattle. Oh and you’re not fit to polish Jacinta Ardern’s shoes ya loon, trying to find a way to loophole yourself into her drama is so, so you.
The only good Jack Monroe ever did was bringing this canal together ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 83
They are talking about the billy chip on the one show, something else mackie got wrong

• Wow
Reactions: 18
David Amess didn't join in a standing ovation she got after throwing a tantrum in front of some MPs so she didn't mind him being murdered.
Actually even more trite and pathetic than that. It was at Southend YMCA. In August 2012. Spiteful bleep

Evening Standard 2017
5A6A98FA-DC34-4BFF-BDC7-143F408D74CD.jpeg

42B15B54-6DFB-4CC8-8F58-7E4BD3B85C7D.jpeg

(Edited to correct date as I’d mixed it up with an October event- thanks to @Cack Conroe who grabbed this initially)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Didn’t Allegra supposedly dump her with a dismissive “I like tits darling” or similar because Jack was planning a double mastectomy? I wonder if her decision to identify as non-binary rather than trans was because she realised without the unremarkable breasts she insists on flashing all over her timeline, she wouldn’t get the attention from thirsty dads/older rich lesbians? And that she’d have a much shallower dating pool in general. She puts on these identifies like a costume but is quick to lose them once someone with a fat wallet comes along.

Bet she’s sorry she lost Allegra. She seems like the sort of person who’d constantly try and test you in a relationship, and oops, she pushed it too far.
I think @colouredlines identified the policewoman as being the fiancée who supposedly said "I like girls, babe" when Jack started talking about top surgery - see the posts on thread 411 and thread 333. Allegra came along a few months later.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Absolutely. Look, lads (as most of you might guess) I'm as far from GC as it goes on account of being massively queer and ridiculously fabulous.
However, last week JM made it crystal they were non-binary, but was happy for the paid Guardian interview to use the 'she' pronoun (to make it "easier"?)
It's massively offensive to now be appropriating faux rage and disgust in a vain attempt to centre oneself at the centre of a gender based issue.
Yes, women are massively criticised, harassed and abused often because of their gender, this is abhorrent and wrong. But, this arguement surely has to include all women, not just the ones you personally align yourself to.

However Jack, as a lesbian who has spent the last year bouncing off various penises to try and prove a point, I doubt you'll understand why your LGBTQ+ umbrella will never keep you dry. (and if I see you at PRIDE I'm gonna kick you right in the conscience).
I think I love you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m so sorry if it sounded like I was taking the piss. It’s a lyric from a Brighteyes song that I often think in regards to Jack. I was only ever a social user bitd but that created enough of an issue x
I had the brightness right down on my phone and couldn’t see the music notes 😂 I only know two songs by bright eyes. No need to apologise I understand now 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25

🥰🥰🥰
you also have the most bleeping fabulous taste in the bestest musical ever,ever made..FACT

You rose tint this thread 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.