Jack Monroe #464 Twitter isn’t compulsory ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amen. She's a bad shithouse who's made gender non conforming folk look like cranks. That's not arthritis, it's bad knees from relentless bandwagon jumping. She's an abhorrent, self interested coke fiend.

Imagine going to an act of public mourning dressed as the third member of Wham with your kid in tow? She does my bleeping head in. Truly.
there’s nothing gender non conforming about declaring that one’s personality traits are incompatible with one’s sex. It’s an act of reinforcement of gendered norms to assert that rejecting them might mean your personality isn’t aligned with your sexed body. It’d be gender non-conforming if Jack simply rejected norms of femininity without the implication that in doing so she isn’t a woman.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
..just enjoying my morning coffee whilst flicking through the Bible and was instantly reminded just how I'm very much like Jesus.
He knew how to knock up a decent meal with scant ingredients, was relentlessly persecuted, and they literally wanted him to stop breathing for it too.

Makes you think.
His followers are quite obsessive too...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I do think it's very poor form for the photographer to show her child's face. Unless of course she actively wanted them too.
the photo I posted was from her public facebook page. She’s only started giving him privacy now he’s in secondary. Before that she didn’t give a tit

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
When I worked at a Gay club back in the 80's we had human tit sent to us. It was a bit of a shock the first time, but the real thing for me was the fact that someone had taken the time to...

tit somewhere they could pick it up
Pick it up and put into an envelope
Find out our addresses
Pay for the stationary and postage stamps
Walk to a postbox
Be so full of hatred they spent their time doing this

On topic, Jack is still a...

head.
It wasn't Sharon Osbourne was it? She has form for sending poo in the post.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Also I rewatched a bit of that Kit de Waal interview becuase I wanted to get the 😲 face she did.

I reckon it might be worth a review in light of the guardian article

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If someone so much as farts in her direction you can gurantee she will try to fart louder, however it always come out as more of a shart. She doesnt seem to comprehend that not many people want her opinion on things anymore because they can never be sure it isnt a fabricated lie. She had lost any credbility she has ever had and i am sure it stings but its true. She should just carry on tagging ans tweeting orgnisations that are actually doing stuff. No one cares about her one man band of struggles from ten years ago. Like she keeps saying times have changed as do people shes not poor now so stop pretending you are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It's worked for her so many times before. Carry on waffling about some tit or other, get loads of engagement and bury whatever nonsense went before. She's contradicted herself so much at this point everything she tweets has several different angled viewpoints of why she should shut the f up 🤭
What do we think she was trying to cover up with this? The anniversary of the thread that led to the VBI? If so, it's worked - no-one's asked her about it at all today.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
As previously observed, Jack does not understand that scrutiny or mild ridicule is not abuse. In doing so, she demonstrates
1) immense privilege never to have experienced or even been aware of abuse of any sort because she clearly doesn’t have the first clue what it looks or feels like
2) a total lack of empathy (who’d have thought 🙄). How anyone can look at the intolerable, disgusting abuse that Dianne Abbot or Jacinda Ahern receive and think “oh yeah, that’s just like the time someone didn’t say my slop was the best ever” grates my mushrooms into oblivion.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I do think it's very poor form for the photographer to show her child's face. Unless of course she actively wanted them too.
I believe there is some level of choice there. I don’t know how it works because I’m not famous but even a lay person can notice that in the tabloids, some celebs kids faces are always blurred when captured at events while others are always visible so presumably there is a way to say “please don’t publish my child’s face” that they respect.

Reactions: 34
The only thing Jack Monroe has in common with Jacinta Ardern is that they are both brunettes. Sometimes.

Reactions: 23
Dearest canal. I have taken so much thought and courage from you all with your honesty, integrity, transparency and open discussion on a variation of topics since I joined. Something has been not right with me for a while now and a text this morning pushed me over the edge and I cried for the first time in forever. Got dressed, walked into the gp practice, clearly in an heap with snot making my mask stick to my face. So attractive. Asked could I see a doc and within 20 minutes I was uttering the words “I need help”. I’ve a long road ahead, possible complex grief disorder so talk therapy as well as new meds to try for depression. I would’ve been stuck in the cycle of trying to get on with it but your shared experiences and strength urged me to walk in and admit I need help. We might all be a bunch of mithering ninnies but there’s a lot of respect and transparency amongst the memes, general battshittery and belly laughs that go on here. I ❤ you all!

On topic. Jack, thanks for bringing us together. You may be a grifting, infuriating liar but I will forever be indebted to your 17 personalities for leading me to Tattle. Oh and you’re not fit to polish Jacinta Ardern’s shoes ya loon, trying to find a way to loophole yourself into her drama is so, so you.

• Heart
Reactions: 152
And Shrunken Head Jack’s flowery boilersuits

View attachment 1894262
And Jack’s denim boilersuits (just like Beloved Slumlord Grandad’s who is DEAD)
View attachment 1894272
And Jack’s well…everything really. IT’S THE NATURE OF HER WORK TO NEED A ~SPARE~ OKAAAAY? Do you want her to STOP BREATHING?
View attachment 1894275(thanks to @Veronicaaa @Marmalade Atkins and @Silver Linings for the screenies)
The ‘nature of her work’? She hardly works down the pit does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I believe there is some level of choice there. I don’t know how it works because I’m not famous but even a lay person can notice that in the tabloids, some celebs kids faces are always blurred when captured at events while others are always visible so presumably there is a way to say “please don’t publish my child’s face” that they respect.
Yeah, that's what I find odd about these pics - if she "fiercely guarded" his privacy, she'd ask for them to be removed or blurred. She isn't hugely famous, and he certainly isn't, so generally agencies respect parental wishes to keep their children out of pics. The fact that she slapped his face everywhere, like that photo shoot in Leggy's kitchen where her child's face is hidden and his is shown, shows that she just doesn't give a tit about his privacy and he's just an accessory

• Sad
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.