Jack Monroe #411 More flounces than an 80s wedding dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SBs step mum has referenced her past modelling frequently and her MUA type activities. Jack has simply adopted these as her own life experiences, to the point of attempted one-upping of step-mum on the same FB makeup page at same/similar times over the past 4 years at least.
SBs step mum is a very pretty, quirky lady with a great talent for MUArtistry.
The green (quality-street wrapper) eyed monster at play?
Makes you think
No WAY! That’s why she started posting in the Mrs Gloss group? Well, blow me down with a feather. She must have loved the triple whammy of 1. getting tons of people to kiss her arse (because she was a minor celeb), 2. have a new outlet for her shopping addiction AND 3. get one-up on SBs step mum.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
Is it bad that I’m not finding the parody account as funny as everyone else seems to be?

Yes, it’s bleeping amazing that it’s wound Jack up enough to post about it and drive more traffic there, but there’s a genuine opportunity through humour to show Jack’s grift and inconsistencies. It feels like the parody is wasted a bit going through recycled puns and one liners about being broke.
I don't think the person is that invested in her to finesse it. Just a noob to j pushing back. Probably because she bit at potato's

Reactions: 22
😂 😂 😂 I’ve found something, and it’s a doozy
“Helped myself to some bread rolls at the big dinner at the G8 summit in 2013”
View attachment 1628664
View attachment 1628678
“Stealing food to survive, 2013”
Can’t believe Oxfam didn’t pay poor Jack to cover the conference so she had to steal table scraps.

You could probably make pretty good money as a prostitute at a G8 conference though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Is it bad that I’m not finding the parody account as funny as everyone else seems to be?

Yes, it’s bleeping amazing that it’s wound Jack up enough to post about it and drive more traffic there, but there’s a genuine opportunity through humour to show Jack’s grift and inconsistencies. It feels like the parody is wasted a bit going through recycled puns and one liners about being broke.
I know what you are saying, but that account + Awfully Molly are making Jack's happy place deeply uncomfortable for her right now so more power to them whilst we wait anything more.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Not bad at all.

It is funny that it's wound Jack up so much that she's actively and very obviously Tweeting and engaging with it from her new 🧦 though

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
No WAY! That’s why she started posting in the Mrs Gloss group? Well, blow me down with a feather. She must have loved the triple whammy of 1. getting tons of people to kiss her arse (because she was a minor celeb), 2. have a new outlet for her shopping addiction AND 3. get one-up on SBs step mum.
Exactly. Step-mum's eyeshadow etc is generally excellent, Jack's is generally appalling BUT she wins on the likes and comments because of who she is. She then goes on to overshare in the group (shocker again) and live posts mid-date from the loos giving an update on the date.
Same tit different platform, different day.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Just going to share this again, from the last time "I like girls, babe" came up: https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-333-bootsnack-crook.31280/post-10513916

Jack identified the mystery girl-liker as the policewoman in her own coming out post (she mentions the Sainsbury's ad, which is exactly when they broke up).
But this is what I mean about her retconning. I 100% remember her trailing Allegra as the one who objected to her transitioning. Allegra was tit babe. But Jack received pushback and reframed it as a previous ex. She's thanking Allegra because she absolutely needs to keep her on side for so many reasons. Seriously, believing Jack's words on this isn't the way to go.

Reactions: 36
Just going to share this again, from the last time "I like girls, babe" came up: https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-333-bootsnack-crook.31280/post-10513916

Jack identified the mystery girl-liker as the policewoman in her own coming out post (she mentions the Sainsbury's ad, which is exactly when they broke up).
Wasn't the policewoman the one who was meant to be the abuser too? That’s how I remember it. That article should never have reached publication too, far too many media twats have enabled her by letting her tell these tall tales to a nation.

She has actually thrown most family members and most partners under the bus to get sympathy or pity. It’s pathetic.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Exactly. Step-mum's eyeshadow etc is generally excellent, Jack's is generally appalling BUT she wins on the likes and comments because of who she is. She then goes on to overshare in the group (shocker again) and live posts mid-date from the loos giving an update on the date.
Same tit different platform, different day.
Two words: narc fuel.

• Sick
Reactions: 24

I’m with you - was (is?) funny, but drones on much like JM herself. Hope they turn it into something positive - a charity drive, tweet about food banks or charities (etc). Feels like flogging a dead horse, even if that horse bleeping deserves it.

Reactions: 12
I respect Allegra, she could have stayed longer with Jack. She clearly saw the red flags quickly and thought fuxk this for a life of slops and narc rage.

Reactions: 42
Wasn't the policewoman the one who was meant to be the abuser too? That’s how I remember it. That article should never have reached publication too, far too many media twats have enabled her by letting her tell these tall tales to a nation.

She has actually thrown most family members and most partners under the bus to get sympathy or pity. It’s pathetic.
No, the abusive one was earlier, the one she was living with when she was pregnant with SB.

I am honestly so keen for Jack to publish an autobiography. It will be wild.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Are you 5’2”? Are you sure you’re not 5’1.7”?
I too share Jack’s frame and height - bit smoller at 5’ and I bet that would piss her off. Enjoying a daydream where I meet her and say ‘Ooh you’re much taller in real life!’ 😂 Ooh she’s towering over me! Oh Jack you’re like a great big clod-hopping GIANT compared to me! 😂🤣
I would love nothing more than an extra 6 (or more!) inches in height. I hate being a shortarse and if anyone calls me 'cute' they only get to do it the once. (Actually, my adult daughter did keep doing that. Gah. She knows it grinds my gears.)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not bad at all.

It is funny that it's wound Jack up so much that she's actively and very obviously Tweeting and engaging with it from her new 🧦 though
Would this sock be desperately trying to convince everyone that questions about cashos are "boring" by any chance?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
No, the abusive one was earlier, the one she was living with when she was pregnant with SB.

I am honestly so keen for Jack to publish an autobiography. It will be wild.
I think it’ll be like a choose your own adventure book.

If you think Jack should ask her parents for help, turn to page 21.
If you think Jack should sell her lightbulbs, turn to page 22.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Why has she dressed her poor child in the exact same (kind of tit) outfit as her?! Like they’re nightclub bouncers who forgot their black trousers and had to wear jeans.
A couple of things struck me from this article.
A6362114-A4A2-4DF4-8519-9BFFAC8E4AF2.jpeg

This nails her middle-class privilege. She cannot comprehend that luck can have nothing to do with it and that you can be born into poverty. Her assumption is that everyone is ok and then bad luck makes you poor. As for the fall being ‘precipitous’ - she had parents, her son’s father, and the education, confidence and connections to deal with the welfare system and then get a job at the local paper off the back of it. That she’s coasted and/or spaffed all the amazing - and often undeserved - opportunities since is on her.

CE553624-97A9-432A-91EE-088E887D8469.jpeg

And as the recent forensic stocktake by the canal showed, this is just a load of shuddering bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I think it’ll be like a choose your own adventure book.

If you think Jack should ask her parents for help, turn to page 21.
If you think Jack should sell her lightbulbs, turn to page 22.
Brilliant 😂

Jack has flounced off twitter (pages 3, 8, 9, 12, 16, 27) how long till she returns

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
That was years before Jack started exploring taking T and came out as trans
I've not followed her that closely before all this stuff, but has JM sort of quietly retired the non-binary identity a bit? I know people on T and they tend to get visible changes like facial hair, and also JM was very set on they/them pronouns in the past but seems to have segued to she/they without an actual announcement? I hope this isn't rude to ask about, just I wondered because I remember the coming-out stuff in the press and now she doesn't seem that fussed about it all?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.