Jack Monroe #464 Twitter isn’t compulsory ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title words by @Elsie Ben Felyn originally “Twitter isn’t compulsory you head” amended to remove the swears. Nominated by @Livia Fantasy @Archduchess of Luxembourg and @Lucy Aeroplane Congratulations, you all get to sit on the original BBC big red sofa in the foyer of Media City Salford, if you can find it there.

Jack is crumbling so much she needs helping in and out of cars and cheap cheap chocolate and honey.

Please add to recap

New viewers please read the Wiki which you can access via the pink button above 👆.

Thread title nominations towards the end of the thread please (I realise this is a pointless request)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 107
She’s also single handedly solving national tv issues, because of her insider knowledge. Also, first.

ETA not first. Let me breath!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Recap:
Jackie has paid a Patreon back just before a small claims was invoked.
Her arthritis is so bad she’s being lifted in and out of vehicles to and fro from her 10 AA meetings but putting cheap honey in even cheaper cocoa helps relieve the crumblin pumblin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
When did the sobriety begin, again? How many variations of this are we up to now?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I find it hilarious that every time someone links to a past thread, whatever month/year it was from, the posts could easily have been written today. Because she’s been pulling the same basic tit for years! Bollock sausages, slop, me me me, crumbly shoulders and bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
I find it hilarious that every time someone links to a past thread, whatever month/year it was from, the posts could easily have been written today. Because she’s been pulling the same basic tit for years! Bollock sausages, slop, me me me, crumbly shoulders and bullshit.
Agreed - it's just fascinating to me to look back and remember things she said, now that we have her admitting everything she was posting was based on LIES (which she can't do on account of being autistic).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
When did the sobriety begin, again? How many variations of this are we up to now?
She's had periods of sobriety for the last few years. The big "I've been sober for a year" article was in the Guardian in December 2019.

Her recent timeline she put on her Twitter was that she was still drinking and spending to excess in 2019 and the big sobriety thing was after dayhab in 2021.

So, who bleeping knows?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
She just hasn't grown at all in 10 years of public life. No new strings to her bow, no collabs, no branching out into anything different. Just shite scrans, cringe outbursts, self pity and a total resistance to learning what's bad for business.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
We haven't had a squig moaning that beans have gone up by 5p in Sainsbos and asking Jack to go and beat them up for a while have we? I always enjoy that.

• Haha
Reactions: 106
Jack has ruined everything for me. Just driven to work and Between the Wars (Young Uns version which I love) came on and I had to turn it off.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Morning ninnies! I have a non-working day so will obviously be glued to the phone. No reason for this post other than to see what my new avatar looks like. @Marmalade Atkins is a genius.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
She's had periods of sobriety for the last few years. The big "I've been sober for a year" article was in the Guardian in December 2019.

Her recent timeline she put on her Twitter was that she was still drinking and spending to excess in 2019 and the big sobriety thing was after dayhab in 2021.

So, who bleeping knows?
She was sober for a week in Jan 19, then a year in dec 19. And she was still claiming she was sober in April last year when she also said she’d ‘come out’ as an alcoholic in 2018 , implying she’s been sober since then.
98513ABC-7C63-41B4-BC05-1D713DCA6623.jpeg

And no one ever gives her anything free (not even bags!) except for alcohol.

and now she says she was drunk until 2021

0A3BB142-BFC2-47D2-8359-62330245043D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
We haven't had a squig moaning that beans have gone up by 5p in Sainsbos and asking Jack to go and beat them up for a while have we? I always enjoy that.
I had to queue in the post office this morning. I could tweet @ her about that..?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
They are my favourite, and I'm forever grateful for our screenshot heroes who capture all the '@Bootsrapcook there's no pudding rice at Morrison's Newquay this week. Can you help?' - tweets.

I'm always on the edge of my seat. Will Jack help? Will pudding rice reappear? Will the good people of Newquay make a different type of dessert?

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.