Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll not be the only one to say this, and I’m sure it’ll piss off a few Fraus who like it, but books filed by colour may be a tertiary aneurysm (one day I’ll be able to spell that word correctly without searching for it). I hate books filed by colour; it’s such an Instagram thing and just smacks of someone more nodding towards the visual aspect than the literary. My books are mostly filed by author but some are just ramshackle.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
He admits he’s taken stuff from here and credits Tattle.

AM’s initial stuff was all fairly clearly ripped direct from Tattle and Jack’s wiki and she didn’t say a peep about it, acting as if she’d personally curated it all and taken every screenshot.

If you can’t see the simple gulf between those two things then you’ll never understand why people criticise her on here for being a cloutchaser without supporting the Instagram or being behind it.
Well, how rude. I'm sure she used to credit Tattle on her blog in one of its earlier versions, but no, she doesn't seem to now.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Posting from the past mid-grunk to say as a library adjacent frau 🍉 this is my new aneurysm.
What really stands out to me about this is what you'd do about multiple editions and a series, they often have different coloured jackets/spines, are you seriously meant to have the same book/series in different places? Nooooope.

Reactions: 34
[QUOTE
I don't have time to grunt. But I just randomly remembered an acquaintance of mine knew Jack from school and I wondered what school she went to.... didn't realise she went to a grammar.... also on nosing at acquaintances fb noticed she worked for a company called on a bootstrap. But said company lists Jack as being born 1978. Anyway carry on
Ron. Ron. RON. ROOOOOOON!
Screenshot_20230115_220013.jpg

Please come back, we need more.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Screenshot_20230115_220635_Twitter.jpg
Coops has been deployed. I repeat Coops has been deployed!🤣
...unless she's being tricksy 🤷‍♀️
Clearly behind on her grunking though, I bet a wise frau could even pinpoint the page she's on! 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 109
Well, how rude. I'm sure she used to credit Tattle on her blog in one of its earlier versions, but no, she doesn't seem to now.
I was thinking more of her tweet threads pre-blog when I said her initial stuff, I can’t say whether she’s ever credited tattle on the blog because when I tried to look there were so many ads it was unreadable and I gave up.

ETA: hopefully the coops pic is up to date and means he’s ok 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ron. Ron. RON. ROOOOOOON!
View attachment 1885863
Please come back, we need more.
Lol no, pls, I can’t deal with anymore of that lukewarm tea Caroline was peddling. I’ll take goss from Old Harold, SiL, LJC or anyone at Cactus, Hellman’s or United Agents, I can’t cope with someone who ate that mushroom monstrosity and didn’t immediately put in for an employment tribunal.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
View attachment 1885879Coops has been deployed. I repeat Coops has been deployed!🤣
LJC she’s boring. It’s like telly in the 90s. Repeat after repeat after repeat.

I sleep on the sofa
Oooh I love paint
The trolls want me to stop breathing
Did I mention i sleep on the sofa?
have you got any paint recommendations (not really tho cos I know everything)
*likes something about the tories being tit*
I sleep on the sofa, guys!

Also…”Ain’t nobody sharing my bed” lord help us, Yankee Jack is back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Call her a cloutchaser fine, but it's so arrogant to assume she cares what tattle thinks.
She cares what literally everyone thinks. She pretended to be an immigrant of precarious residence status ffs. She’s constantly at pains to point out she’s not a Tory/TERF/bully whatever. Despite being happy to speak to the Daily Mail for that weak sauce article.

And it’s not arrogant to say that the blog literally couldn’t have existed without the record keeping from here, and there is very little to dissuade anyone saying re: the blog “THIS is investigative journalism!”. There were a lot of mistakes and misreadings in the early versions of the blog that had to be set straight because she hadn’t grasped the minutiae of the con.

I’m not a Molly-hater, as I posted a few threads back my husband discovered her organically and was more annoyed by Jack from it than anything I’ve ever said. And I agree that it’s gotten reach that it wouldn’t have otherwise (b/c we are derided as “sad housewives”) but tbh I think some credit is due.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.