Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GigglePops

Nine replies to this, not one of them supportive of Jack.

View attachment 1884322

One quote tweet -

View attachment 1884328
Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 12.12.55.png

Squig sums up her legal position, or lack of. She has destroyed any chance that she has of legals, and the call-outs are so frequent now that she couldn't sue them all if she even tried. She wouldn't allow her finances to be scrutinised in a legal case at this point anyway. Send LOL-os.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 132

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
I have 🔺 the paint shop and am sitting on my hands so as not to leave a 1* Google review saying that the owner encourages solicitation in his shop in return for paint.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 121

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Lol at “Football in all weathers child” mate. You don’t take that boy football. We’d never hear the end of it, you’d have to be constantly taking him and it would be at regular times/days. You’d be asleep for half the matches. And another fing, even if he did play football in all weathers, and we’re being kind and saying you actually take him - why would he be coming in from football and going anywhere near the sofa? Straight in the shower, surely? Where he can wash himself with boiled down soap and dry himself with a fucking flannel 😢

How the fuck would you teach him piano you can’t play!!!! Jack, I won’t say this again, seriously, YOU CANNOT PLAY THE PIANO!!! Give that boy a nice lifestyle for goodness sake.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 118

ThatGeebag

Her Type 2 Liabetes is honestly astounding. I'd be a nervous wreck if lied as much as she does about the smallest things. Bizarre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

Foxvint

VIP Member
God she's on one tonight. Just sent my old Harold for a bottle of merlot while I watch the show. Im not paying for it, we exchange services.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Things People Want Jack to Stop Doing
1. Grifting
2. Lying
3. Sniffing
4. Tweeting
5. Cooking
6. Stabbing tins with a knife

Things We Are Happy For Jack to Keep Doing
1. Breathing

Hopefully that’s clear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

Serafina Pekkala

Screenshot_20230115_220635_Twitter.jpg
Coops has been deployed. I repeat Coops has been deployed!🤣
...unless she's being tricksy 🤷‍♀️
Clearly behind on her grunking though, I bet a wise frau could even pinpoint the page she's on! 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 109

Geetbo

VIP Member
She’s swapping her unruly labia for two tins of farrow and ball. Very enterprising you have to say.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 108

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Jack saying she’s been in full time work for two decades is really going to come back and bite her on her Mediterranean arse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 108
Congrats to @Elsie Ben Felyn on your winning thread title nominated by both @Raydog and @Madonna_Claws you all win a wild camping trip to view the northern lights.

In the last thread: something boring about liking colours and that somehow being related to autism.

If you're new please read the wiki (pink button up top). When nominating thread titles please use the words 'thread title' and no swearing, or else.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 107

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Jack's recipe for prawn cocktail is frozen prawns mixed with ready-made, shop-bought seafood sauce 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 107
Hello ninnies - a quick one, behind a cut as always 4 length and so you don't unwillingly lapse into a boredom coma x thank you to @Lucky Escape for asking this question my husband continues to be stunned anyone reads these so I love stunting on him when there’s a Q 💅🏻

On using Olia Hercules' average per subscriber figure
A quick one on what the distribution of subscribers would have to look like in order to give an average per subscriber figure in line with Orla Hercules' £14.12, just a bit of playing around I got it to £14.92, couldn't be fucked to keep going ngl.

image.png

Anyway, these figures don't look like a reach imo? Like a good 20% subscribing to the bare minimum as legacy subs from when it was a sponsored donkey offering, the largest group (33.1%) on the £10 tier as that's the entry point for physical goods, then the next biggest share outside of the charity tier is £24 because that's what, a SIM only contract to the divorced dads? Smallest share on £7 as that’s a no mans land between giving the bare minimum and getting some shithouse onionsTM. £12 not much going on cos it was that thrifty shades of beige that was swiftly abandoned. £44 still only 10%, but it must have enough action on it to not get rid altogether as it is red flags for how well she's doing out of monetising poverty.

Speculating on that passive income
Anyway with that said, assuming an average per subscriber fee of £14.12 would have yielded Jack between £3.0k - £9.4k a month in 2022. With her highest grossing month being September 2022. For the full cal year of 2022 she'd have taken £99.6k. I wish I didn't have to pay tax lol.

We've also got a £20 ps estimate... I'm not gonna do another one of the models above for this cos cba ngl but eh I think that'd be very good going for her to manage that with nil rewards, I'd expect to see higher paying subs churn quickest because they're paying more for absolutely nish whereas you would be more inclined to forgive a £10-12 monthly sub to support the people's pov.

image.png

As always I invite/implore Jack to unhide her Patreon revenue so we can begin accurately capturing that to add to these summaries. The only way to keep us out of speculating ur business is give us the receipts sweetie so we can accurately report on ur business instead 🥰

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 106
Turns out my best friends parents know Tom 'Fingers' Kerridges mum. I've asked her to TELL them to try and get his honest opinion on Gak Monroe. Watch this space!

im hungover to my eyes, lads i think im still drunk.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104