Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's a small thing amongst <all this> but why aren't they lemon and herb roast potatoes?!

Also any greek potatoes I've had are baked in oil, lemon juice and stock so they go soft and caramelized not crunchy.
Just in case anyone does want a good Greek Lemon potatoes recipe, I swear by šŸ‰ Tamason Day-Lewisā€™ one:

Itā€™s fabulous hot with something simple like fish, but I also love them cold the next day like a slightly different summery potato salad.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Do you think this squig was quietly crying as he wrote this?
Sheā€™s not gonna shag you mate (unless youā€™ve a few tins of paint going begging)
Oh my God. That is the type of face that would leer through your window in a nightmare. *SHUDDERS*

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Agree and think itā€™s genuinely quite unpleasant to suggest any one person has been the silver bullet when weā€™re all v much standing on each otherā€™s shoulders. Every single person here or on Twitter or teheing on slack at the guardian or wherever has contributed in some way whether itā€™s sharing brand new info, print screens, managed video content, updating the wikis, an iconic joke, making interactive content for our amusement, attracting other dissenters on Twitter, compiling timelines, moderating, leftist shitposting, whatever. Itā€™s been a journey that lots of us have been here for (or lurked - wild to me weā€™ve got an OG lurker who came out once? Big ups hun x). I donā€™t care whoever gets credit or clout for unmasking the scammy witch but I donā€™t think thereā€™s any need for unpleasantries or whinging from any of the dimensions of the call-Jack-out-o-sphere? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Oooooooooooooooo is the BIB me??????
Iā€™m an OG and came out on my birthday. Iā€™m still here šŸ‘‹šŸ¼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Lol why does she bother saying ā€œgoodnight see you tomorrowā€ and then 30 mins later sheā€™s back šŸ„²

• Haha
Reactions: 43
LJC sheā€™s boring. Itā€™s like telly in the 90s. Repeat after repeat after repeat.

I sleep on the sofa
Oooh I love paint
The trolls want me to stop breathing
Did I mention i sleep on the sofa?
have you got any paint recommendations (not really tho cos I know everything)
*likes something about the tories being tit*
I sleep on the sofa, guys!

Alsoā€¦ā€Ainā€™t nobody sharing my bedā€ lord help us, Yankee Jack is back
You forgot "I'm downsizing!"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The disdain with which she replies to her patrons never fails to shock me. That squig asking for a 50 quid refund is very polite and restrained. Jack replies putting the burden back on to her ā€œemail meā€ no sorry, no thanks for your patronage. No please. No thank you. Iā€™d be embarrassed if I were her parents. Sheā€™s got absolutely no manners.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
Interesting. It's a harassment technique called 'swatting' when a malicious report is made to authorities supposedly for someone's welfare. Was there ever any hints as to who it was? In reality usually a neighbour sick of hearing tit at all hours.
Maybe she followed him to Dordrecht to further harass him though. Your theory would hold then.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I'm apologise if my post was taken as unpleasant, that wasn't my intention at all. Used to be on here more then deleted in September. I don't buy that other account that their tweets disappeared and their blog homepage suddenly changed simultaneously. šŸŸFishy. Not I chance I believe the "don't know what happened" line *insert she's lying pic*. But sorry this should be about jack!
Omg no youā€™ve not got to apologise and certainly not to me, just generally saying with the #discourse around this all and clout etc. Like the real treasure is the friends we made and lols we had and books @Lazarus hid in roll cages along the way šŸ„²

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Arranging one's books by color was a well-established trend in 2012.

Our smol pixie, so cutting-edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Apologies if it's already been mentioned but I just noticed Mom replied to a tweet by Trifle Defender. Any Southend fraus able to report if there was a sound of great wailing and radiator ripping about an hour ago?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
@TheDragonWithAFlagon points out that it happened when she was habitually carrying a knife, too. And it was during the drink & drugs era, of course.

Can you imagine how she'd react if it was her kid's sledge that had been nicked by someone who was both off their tits and carrying a knife?
Jack is such a hypocrite. Anyone else suffering from addiction and commiting bad things under the influence is a scrunge. But when Jack does it she is the biggest victim ever.

Reactions: 47
Does anyone know where the 'stop breathing' thing came from originally?

Is it to do with SB acting as a young carer during one of her opioid-fuelled dino naps?
I think it coincided with the George Floyd murder. She made a lot of breathing comments after that happened šŸ˜”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Sorry I dip in and out of these threads at random as I can't keep up so I missed the whole Caroline with hands saga, so I had to do a semi grunk if that is a thing to find out what you all meant and tbh still not 100% sure what the whole hands story is, but I think Caroline with hands is the acquaintance. But I don't actually know anything useful. The person who came on tattle as the handsy one might or might not have been her for real who knows. Not sure how I'd drop it into conversation with said acquaintance should I bump into them so I am afraid my tea is not even luke warm its stone cold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I think mom is gently gently suggesting since Jack does reading so badly she has no sense of flavour in a similar way her dire writing reflects her dire cooking šŸ¤£
FBBEA0E6-C45D-441A-92DC-1C5A807EE32F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Sorry I dip in and out of these threads at random as I can't keep up so I missed the whole Caroline with hands saga, so I had to do a semi grunk if that is a thing to find out what you all meant and tbh still not 100% sure what the whole hands story is, but I think Caroline with hands is the acquaintance. But I don't actually know anything useful. The person who came on tattle as the handsy one might or might not have been her for real who knows. Not sure how I'd drop it into conversation with said acquaintance should I bump into them so I am afraid my tea is not even luke warm its stone cold
sorry Iā€™ve realised my thing about lukewarm tea seemed aimed at you (which is very mean of me!) and it wasnā€™t at all, just the thread interlocutor claiming to be Caroline was incredibly dull haha.

I strongly advocate for a ā€œgive me all the dirt onā€¦ā€ as an approach to get friends to spill but Iā€™m an incurable gossip and a person of no decorum so appreciate your reticence haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I barely care about Jack these days, let alone the fringe characters

As the famous meme goes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
sorry Iā€™ve realised my thing about lukewarm tea seemed aimed at you (which is very mean of me!) and it wasnā€™t at all, just the thread interlocutor claiming to be Caroline was incredibly dull haha.

I strongly advocate for a ā€œgive me all the dirt onā€¦ā€ as an approach to get friends to spill but Iā€™m an incurable gossip and a person of no decorum so appreciate your reticence haha.
I took no offence, I originally came to this thread today with random musings and had no idea this Caroline was already known of.

Anyway. Just did an interesting scroll and a status by the real Caroline around the time of them being on tattle .indicates it was really her .

I don't want to be triangulated so I won't say more than that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.