Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bedding must stink as she seems to be using the same duvet cover she's been showing for weeks and Laurie is lying all over it.

Keep tweeting Jack no matter how boring. With every tweet another person quietly, gently clicks the Unfollow button. Down just over 100 so far today. You are doing the Lord's work dear grifty heart.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
We do but we aren’t pretending to provide some vital public service. We’re just lolling at slops and jacks messy minge.
For the love of LJC, won’t somebody let us have naughty words in thread titles?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1885879Coops has been deployed. I repeat Coops has been deployed!🤣
...unless she's being tricksy 🤷‍♀️
Clearly behind on her grunking though, I bet a wise frau could even pinpoint the page she's on! 😅
She's back to sleeping on the couch for her one bedroom flat cosplay again then, not the arthritis that has left her unable to use stairs.

Its not 'giving up' your bed. There are three bedrooms upstairs you can use.

LJC she’s boring. It’s like telly in the 90s. Repeat after repeat after repeat.
Thread title please

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don’t believe a single word she says. I honestly can’t think of a single story she’s told that hasn’t been proven to be a lie at some stage.
What, you mean Big Dave never fired his Big Gun on a residential street for the platty joobs? Has everything been a lie? Cheers, kids crying now.

100% new personality just dropped 🎣She's envisoning the 4 bed detached house she can baby trap him into already

View attachment 1884934
This has ended me.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I’ll not be the only one to say this, and I’m sure it’ll piss off a few Fraus who like it, but books filed by colour may be a tertiary aneurysm (one day I’ll be able to spell that word correctly without searching for it). I hate books filed by colour; it’s such an Instagram thing and just smacks of someone more nodding towards the visual aspect than the literary. My books are mostly filed by author but some are just ramshackle.
To me it just screams "I have never read any of these books and never plan to. But don't they look lovely?"

Reactions: 46
It’s interesting that she seems to think anyone cares where (or on what) she sleeps. It’s several answers to a question that no one ever asked.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She cares what literally everyone thinks. She pretended to be an immigrant of precarious residence status ffs. She’s constantly at pains to point out she’s not a Tory/TERF/bully whatever. Despite being happy to speak to the Daily Mail for that weak sauce article.

And it’s not arrogant to say that the blog literally couldn’t have existed without the record keeping from here, and there is very little to dissuade anyone saying re: the blog “THIS is investigative journalism!”. There were a lot of mistakes and misreadings in the early versions of the blog that had to be set straight because she hadn’t grasped the minutiae of the con.

I’m not a Molly-hater, as I posted a few threads back my husband discovered her organically and was more annoyed by Jack from it than anything I’ve ever said. And I agree that it’s gotten reach that it wouldn’t have otherwise (b/c we are derided as “sad housewives”) but tbh I think some credit is due.
Agree and think it’s genuinely quite unpleasant to suggest any one person has been the silver bullet when we’re all v much standing on each other’s shoulders. Every single person here or on Twitter or teheing on slack at the guardian or wherever has contributed in some way whether it’s sharing brand new info, print screens, managed video content, updating the wikis, an iconic joke, making interactive content for our amusement, attracting other dissenters on Twitter, compiling timelines, moderating, leftist shitposting, whatever. It’s been a journey that lots of us have been here for (or lurked - wild to me we’ve got an OG lurker who came out once? Big ups hun x). I don’t care whoever gets credit or clout for unmasking the scammy witch but I don’t think there’s any need for unpleasantries or whinging from any of the dimensions of the call-Jack-out-o-sphere? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 92
OK, I've watched Happy Valley, cleared up the kitchen and grunk&grunted.

WHY have none of our amazing lyricists changed Sam Smith’s song yet?

Jackie getting hot at the Dulux shop something something something unholy. COME ON FRAUS!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don’t think she deactivated her twitter, it was always visible.
Me neither. I am quite open to persuasion that the stuff with her blog was strategic though. Anyway we are Big Mama Thornton, AM is Elvis. Jack Monroe is a turd and that is that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
If someone can teach themselves the piano with second hand books and stickers on the keys, why hasn't Jack taught herself? Plunking out one note at a time to accompany yourself honking doesn't count as being able to play the piano. #pianotruther
I taught myself in my teens with no books or stickers but by listening to tapes of music I liked (age, yes) and playing back what I heard.
I cannot read piano music for toffee still, but I can play pieces that are apparently up to a grade 8+ standard by ear. I was lucky to have a piano available and reasonably tolerant family at the time.
I made up a lot of pieces too, which I played ad infinitum, and drove the neighbour's lodger insane (apparently).
Jack obviously got short-changed on the autism front. If I were her, I'd demand a refund.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She's such a weirdo.

I'm sleeping on the sofa because I can't get up the stairs
I'm sleeping on the sofa because I'm mentally preparing for a one-bedroom home
I'm sleeping on the sofa as some sort of gotcha to throw at people on twitter.

I love that her ambition is to really show us by sleeping on the sofa in her new place. 🤣 😂

1673822613483.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
Agree and think it’s genuinely quite unpleasant to suggest any one person has been the silver bullet when we’re all v much standing on each other’s shoulders. Every single person here or on Twitter or teheing on slack at the guardian or wherever has contributed in some way whether it’s sharing brand new info, print screens, managed video content, updating the wikis, an iconic joke, making interactive content for our amusement, attracting other dissenters on Twitter, compiling timelines, moderating, leftist shitposting, whatever. It’s been a journey that lots of us have been here for (or lurked - wild to me we’ve got an OG lurker who came out once? Big ups hun x). I don’t care whoever gets credit or clout for unmasking the scammy witch but I don’t think there’s any need for unpleasantries or whinging from any of the dimensions of the call-Jack-out-o-sphere? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Couldn't agree more but let's face facts we are the funniest out of all the haterz. If Iqbal came out of his shell I reckon he could give us a run for our money but he hasn't so we are the jokes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I don’t think she deactivated her twitter, it was always visible.
My Twitter is a bleeping binfire lately as well, with some people I follow not showing up anymore, and old notifications popping up. So I wouldn't be surprised if sometimes people are hard to find/ temporarily disappear, etc.

Reactions: 28
I'm apologise if my post was taken as unpleasant, that wasn't my intention at all. Used to be on here more then deleted in September. I don't buy that other account that their tweets disappeared and their blog homepage suddenly changed simultaneously. 🐟Fishy. Not I chance I believe the "don't know what happened" line *insert she's lying pic*. But sorry this should be about jack!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I really don't give a flying wilko paint brush if someone AM deactivates or doesn't with twatter.
She took the Wiki and made it viral... well done ..
Now if she/he could stop being a attention seeking fuckwit like Jack that would be be grand or 2p

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.