Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looooool are you pals with “Caroline” aka Cat who has hands? She was here a few threads back telling us that Jack was merely disorganised (before Jack admitted in the Guardian that she spunked the money she was given on pills and sideboards). Tell her we say hi!
Did C with hands go to school with Jack?

Reactions: 16
Move on from all these external people - Please read our rules and why they're important
Knew she would be back shortly, I expect she wanted tattle and jack to talk about her.
Deactivating an account, deleting posts then coming back & acting all coy n confused is exactly something out of jack's playbook. I expect jack didn't fall for it because she's so used to doing similar herself and knows the game.

edit fixed typo
Funny how Andy didn't get this vitriol when he even more obviously writes stuff for his tattle fans.

Anyway new member, so I'm guessing you're either Jack or the owner of that horrible Instagram currently doxxing Awfully Molly. Or you're just being unnecessarily mean for no real reason.

Whatever your thoughts on Molly and her habit of 'borrowing' screenshots from Tattle, her twitter threads and blog posts were almost certainly the catalyst for the mainstream media finally doing something about exposing Jack's grift.

And no, I'm not Molly, or Jack 🙄

Knew she would be back shortly, I expect she wanted tattle and jack to talk about her.
Deactivating an account, deleting posts then coming back & acting all coy n confused is exactly something out of jack's playbook. I expect jack didn't fall for it because she's so used to doing similar herself and knows the game.

edit fixed typo
I don’t think she deactivated her twitter, it was always visible.

Reactions: 16
We do but we aren’t pretending to provide some vital public service. We’re just lolling at slops and jacks messy minge.
I would just like to say, I for one have never have and have no intention of ever seeking out Jack's 'minge'
This has been a PSA paid for by the office of Disgusted, Disgusting and Churn ltd.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The thing I can't get over about the Express pull-out is that - surely you'd pick the best recipes you've got for that kind of advertorial? And we get lemon curd mixed with melted butter and frozen prawns in a jar of sauce.
I think its nice they repeated the recipes from the last time she was in the Express.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
On the train home after a riotous weekend in the big smoke 🔺 which included some trips into bookshops - one in the newly opened Battersea Power Station as well as Selfridges on Oxford Street so quite different shops. There Was No Trace whatsoever of Grifty Kitchen! Has it been pulled or should I have been looking in the DIY section? Or the Adult Entertainment shelf. Or has it sunk softly, gently, quietly without a trace? Lots of other splendid cookbooks though so it should have been “on topic” - photos for forensic evidence. Oh and I bought BoL 😈
What a gorgeous day! Even better sans JackBook sightings

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've seen Ria Lina on Have I Got News For You, she's great. But Jack would beat her on Celebrity Mastermind, because Ria only has one PhD and she had to earn it. She wasn't given two honorary PhDs for being the bestest smol pov pixie ever.
I’m pretty sure Jack has claimed she was asked to do Celebrity Mastermind. For once I think she might have been telling the truth, the bar is really low for that as they go through a lot of contestants. They had Charlotte Crosby on once, who is demonstrably neither a celebrity or a mastermind. I imagine Jack turned it down because she can’t stand being wrong about anything or looking like there’s something she doesn’t know. I can just imagine her if she got a question wrong “Well actually Clive, as a visual learner, a literal food expert and someone who can’t lie, I think you’ll find that sardines are one of the classic ingredients of puttanesca.”

• Haha
Reactions: 55
“Molly” loves drama as much as Jack. Two cheeks of the same arse imo.
I'm so glad somebody has said this. I haven't looked at anything they've posted since the initial excitement. Don't get me wrong, they were brave to stick their head above the parapet but I much prefer seeing the piss-taking and awakening happening organically (like the Simon Hulstone dig.)

Reactions: 22
Funny how Andy didn't get this vitriol when he even more obviously writes stuff for his tattle fans.

Anyway new member, so I'm guessing you're either Jack or the owner of that horrible Instagram currently doxxing Awfully Molly. Or you're just being unnecessarily mean for no real reason.

Whatever your thoughts on Molly and her habit of 'borrowing' screenshots from Tattle, her twitter threads and blog posts were almost certainly the catalyst for the mainstream media finally doing something about exposing Jack's grift.

And no, I'm not Molly, or Jack 🙄
He admits he’s taken stuff from here and credits Tattle.

AM’s initial stuff was all fairly clearly ripped direct from Tattle and Jack’s wiki and she didn’t say a peep about it, acting as if she’d personally curated it all and taken every screenshot.

If you can’t see the simple gulf between those two things then you’ll never understand why people criticise her on here for being a cloutchaser without supporting the Instagram or being behind it.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.