Jack Monroe #460 Foghorn Beghorn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Never Ending Move. The Sofa. The Trips. The bloody Hydrangea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I wonder if the bastard lovely landlords will put a blue plaque on the crappy bungalow when she’s gone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
@holdmybeans. Me too. i took my sofa apart last night to wash it. I do it every few months, and we only sit on it for a few hours every day. Gives me the boak, not gonna lie. Also, i can't with the kid thing. I never make promises to my kids that i dont intend to keep, if for some reason i cant or it doesn't pan out, usually through no fault of my own. I make it up to them by either making sure we do it as soon as possible or doing something else just as important. The kid has probably had his heart broken more times then enough through her stupid promises and made up plans. How has she loved Northern ireland her whole life, yet never taken her kid there. I mean its 40 minutes on the plane from london, ya great trumpet, an hour if the pilot falls asleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Wait.... What have I missed? Please tell me she's not coming to Scotland? Scottish fraus, prepare to muster at the border!!!
She has made threats against the Scottish people. I call upon the moderate English to do something about this extremist in their midst.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That's a lie, Jack. I'd be willing to bet that the new place is actually, ooh, about 56% the size of the old one - not "about 1/4".
Urgh, Jack Maffs!
The enormous 3-bed bungashithole is BIGGER than a 1-bed flat??! My ghast is flabbered.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Top tip for frau who said her spoiler was grey - tap on the cog and it should bring it all back to normal

983FB6F1-9F7E-4D73-9D37-393C329E502C.jpeg
So she’s been going on about the forever camping trip most of the night, talk of her lights and sofa…NOW at bastard 9pm she’s decided to let us know she handed her notice in today…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I tend to live in the Harold and Megatron threads 😅 Her tweet came up the other day and I kept meaning to come here and ask.
Oh Christ no sorry I didn’t mean it like that, I was quoting Jack (ish)! But no you’re right to question the batshit, she is indeed moving to a one bed with a 12 year old boy. Has been sleeping on the couch for months now in practice (whilst still living in a 3 bed house). Welcome to our World, where the most asked question is “WTF?” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Oh Christ no sorry I didn’t mean it like that, I was quoting Jack (ish)! But no you’re right to question the batshit, she is indeed moving to a one bed with a 12 year old boy. Has been sleeping on the couch for months now in practice (whilst still living in a 3 bed house). Welcome to our World, where the most asked question is “WTF?” 🤣
Haha don’t worry, no offence taken at all!

It just seems weird to intentionally overcrowd your house when so many people on council waiting lists have to do it.

Hope she got a sofa bed lol 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She has made threats against the Scottish people. I call upon the moderate English to do something about this extremist in their midst.
Only if you sort that Wonky mf out Jen#, she is a curse on your great nation

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.