Jack Monroe #460 Foghorn Beghorn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, well, well. The landlady is now Mother Teresa… is someone perhaps worried she is going to speak to the press?

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Jack, I know you're excited about buying a house - but the rest of us don't really care. To change the subject, why don't you tell us what Big Dave thinks about Prince Harry? Or show us that EEL?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Jack, I know you're excited about buying a house - but the rest of us don't really care. To change the subject, why don't tell us about what Big Dave thinks about Prince Harry? Or show us that EEL?
I care.

Loads more tit for us to triangulate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She also trapped you into a 2 year lease you couldn't afford. According to you.

Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 21.33.27.png

Has Jack forgotten that WE HAVE THE RECEIPTS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Jack, I know you're excited about buying a house - but the rest of us don't really care. To change the subject, why don't you tell us what Big Dave thinks about Prince Harry? Or show us that EEL?
WE WANT THE EEL! WE WANT THE EEL!

1673559378860.png

• Haha
Just updated Jack’s 2023 goals that she’s fitting in around her 100 hour working week, I expect I’ve missed a couple of her announcements, but it’s looking busy already, how will all her ailments fare with such a demanding schedule !

View attachment 1877851
So that will be <checks notes> 8 blog posts we're expecting any second now?

• Haha
She's snorting some big fat lines tonight, lads. She needs proper, interventional help. Not some beardy bleep massaging her ego for £70 an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.