Jack Monroe #460 Foghorn Beghorn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait.... What have I missed? Please tell me she's not coming to Scotland? Scottish fraus, prepare to muster at the border!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
tenancy notice handed in.
Seriously could she stop for one second with the sad fishing and the unsubtle begs. Lots of people have tough times, which these are not. Why share all this tit on a social media platform anyway? It's so tedious and 2013. Tell your friends*

*real or imaginary.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This move is so bleeping boring. How many times has she told us she’s moving? How many times has she told us the new place is smaller than her current one? How many shits does she think people actually give?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I saw that she’s moving to a one bedroom flat. She has a son. Will one of them be living in the front room???

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I saw that she’s moving to a one bedroom flat. She has a son. Will one of them be living in the front room???
She will be, apparently. That’s why she’s been sleeping on her ‘couch’ for months… to practice. No, it doesn’t make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Riiiiight Jack and Content will be grand on a 8 hour journey incl at least 3/4 changes. Dumbass
Sorry to softly disagree, but there are trains that go straight through, no changes, or there were. However I would not want to do that journey with a large boisterous untrained dog

Reactions: 18
Oh duck a duck ! Am locking my doors and spreading the word to my airbnb neighbours in our corner of the cairngorms 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🔺️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She's like some grim Poundland Carrie Bradshaw tweeting out every random thought to her audience of thigh rubbing neckbeards and angry grans. DIRE.
1673557498151.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.