Jack Monroe #460 Foghorn Beghorn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sidenote, that Fresh Mob book is ace! Comfort Mob is also really good, and they have loads of pretty accessible free recipes on their website. I don’t suppose Jack would like them; they’ve got and managed not to duck up a supermarket partnership (with Aldi) and “stole” her leftovers gig with Hellmans by actually being competent cooks.
Sorry - unpopular opinion here but that mob lot wind me up. Recipes with a billion (exaggeration for effect, not a lie) calories from stick thin chefs that would never be popular if they were plus size. There’s rarely ever mention of the fact that these should be treat meals/eaten as part of a balanced diet. It’s as bad as influencers who post restrictive eating tit in my opinion. Jack and her 30 calorie meals included.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I hope once Jack has left scientists get to study Schrodinger's bungalow that is simultaneously crappy and lovely with a landlord that is both awful and wonderful.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
The Blocked and Reported podcast has tweeted that they discuss her again on their latest edition. It's only available to subscribers in case anyone has signed up?
I just listened. It’s very funny, like their original deep dive into her internet bullshit. Nothing new really - like all sane people, Katy and Jesse had their gast flabbered at the thrifty tips - but it shows the level of fame she has attained. She is the confrere of Andrew Tate, Keffals and that writer who faked her own death. Jack is basically just a lolcow.

“It’s like she’s looking for a way to complicate things because she can’t think of genuinely helpful tips.” [about rinsing sauce off ‘spaghetti-o’s’]
“Because she’s not actually poor.”

• Haha
Reactions: 50
To a squig quoting her saying the bungahouse is damp.

Jack, you lied. You lie. Go and watch some silent witness and have a Pepsi max.

F3BEBAE9-F198-4FA1-83B0-9715EE3F9FB3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
she initially needed whiskey to do interviews but then replaced it with the psychological comfort of the cream

Prince Harry then said he used cream of the same brand on his nobbin

Jack got gakked and wrote a tweet connecting the two
Was Hazza trying to contour the Royal knob?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.