Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one actual reported sighting (apart from her labelled donations 😂) was when she embarrassingly patronised the aerotechical engineer - clever people use foodbanks too - who knew?
Indeed, the one sighting was a literal paid assignment for the BBC, cameras in tow. Didn't seem like she personally knew anyone there, or was able to pull in her own contacts.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
Lol your username. If you don’t mind me asking (and it’s not already been covered? Sorry have skipped 2 threads!!) - are you a post guardian article convert or did you know before?

If you’re able to/want to I’d suggest opening a PayPal claim or a patreon customer service ticket to try and reclaim the money because you donated to someone you’d been duped into believing was low income and struggling 😬 I honestly think the guardian article is gonna do her over cos any one requesting refunds can link to an interview with her published in the British press as evidence - she played herself w that one 🤡
Hi, I had been loosely following the Twitter hoohar so had an inkling that she'd been on the make but largely put it out of my mind as we all know what Twitter can be like.

Then I read the piece at the weekend and I was 😳 at the bleeping £300 sideboards. Then I read Twitter, Andy Lynes saying Tattle was right, I came and skim read these threads (no one has the time to read in depth, sorry!) and drew my own conclusions. I'm angry that I got fished in and I'm angry and the idiots defending her.

• Heart
Reactions: 111
Can we do a poll for something at the start of the next thread to see numbers now we’re growing like Jack’s hair?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Even the risotto got a " It’s by no means a bad dish, but certainly not a memorable one" and that was the recipe most critically reviewed.
That whole review makes no sense. The reviewer said it 'lacked a certain amount of joy'....was 'sorely lacking flavour'...'a lack of creaminess'...and complained about the nutritional content.

How can that be not 'a bad dish'? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Man dad magazine appears to be some sort of weird fathers4justice style publication. Lots of tweets about false accusations and the usual ‘but women are violent too!’ Weird.
Bit strange. Jack usually rubs shoulders with guys like Billy Bragg 🇨🇺✊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Hi, I had been loosely following the Twitter hoohar so had an inkling that she'd been on the make but largely put it out of my mind as we all know what Twitter can be like.

Then I read the piece at the weekend and I was 😳 at the bleeping £300 sideboards. Then I read Twitter, Andy Lynes saying Tattle was right, I came and skim read these threads (no one has the time to read in depth, sorry!) and drew my own conclusions. I'm angry that I got fished in and I'm angry and the idiots defending her.
Omg I feel like I’m talking to a unicorn - it’s interesting/a relief to see that a layperson (or even supporter?) saw that article in the same way we did…? But welcome dear heart, this is a safe space and quite a few ppl here have been duped. Someone got sent 6 copies of the same postcard of a “shithouse onion” so it could always be worse I guess 😂❤

If you don’t mind me asking (and you don’t have to answer this at all btw) - on the occasions when you supported her how did that come about pls? Cos she used to post her PayPal asking for tips a lot more before these threads, she obvs put the tip jar up on Twitter the day it was launched, and she’s had a Patreon open for nearly 6 years lol. And then there are those ghastly books to buy nd all! 😱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Oooh yeah, we need one of those picture memes: what my friends think I do, what my parents think I do, what society thinks I do what Tattle thinks I do, what I think I do, what I actually do (this last one would be the same pic as the Tattle pic)

• Haha
Reactions: 45
They're a lot more than £300, I'm afraid she's even lying about that.
Yeah @DianeAbbotsMojito I’d suggest you go through her Instagram now with your eyes wide open and you’ll clock that she’s been living comfortably for years.

@That Forensic Man has created a list detailing £160k+ of products seen just in the backgrounds of her photos. Each sideboard is closer to a grand than £300 and most rooms have 2-3 of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Bit strange. Jack usually rubs shoulders with guys like Billy Bragg 🇨🇺✊
She seems to be really leaning into neckbeards and burly men on her roladex of muscle these days.
Men like Billy Bragg and Jay Rayner have dumped her 😂
She's going in a different direction.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just been to Morrisons and put the new slimming world book on top of Jacks (2 copies £11). Feel like a rebel now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Bloody fantastic; that's the way to do a break up. Just checking, were there any tweets, blog posts, dog purchases, lies about pregnancy, mortgages, lurid descriptions of your crushed soul? No? Just a cool celebratory salt pig to make you smile knowingly, gently? Congratulations, you are not Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bluebird must have it in for her seeing as they booked all the very tepid promo (metro, best, mirror, Sunday telegraph, ireland live, misogynist dad mag) most of which is just a C&P’d press release a full week late. It’s certainly not helping her numbers either. Chapeau, Bluebird PR Frau.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
That whole review makes no sense. The reviewer said it 'lacked a certain amount of joy'....was 'sorely lacking flavour'...'a lack of creaminess'...and complained about the nutritional content.

How can that be not 'a bad dish'? :ROFLMAO:
Because The Poor don't deserve joy, flavour, creaminess in their meals or a memorable experience.

HTH

The reviewers seem to have missed the whole chuffing point of the recipes. They should be tasty and thrifty based on the actual ingredients rather than people having to tweak or add things from a storecupboard they may not have available to them. I doubt any of the reviewers are the target audience for the book so they aren't restricted in terms of adding texture or flavour with other ingredients.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Omg I feel like I’m talking to a unicorn - it’s interesting/a relief to see that a layperson (or even supporter?) saw that article in the same way we did…? But welcome dear heart, this is a safe space and quite a few ppl here have been duped. Someone got sent 6 copies of the same postcard of a “shithouse onion” so it could always be worse I guess 😂❤

If you don’t mind me asking (and you don’t have to answer this at all btw) - on the occasions when you supported her how did that come about pls? Cos she used to post her PayPal asking for tips a lot more before these threads, she obvs put the tip jar up on Twitter the day it was launched, and she’s had a Patreon open for nearly 6 years lol. And then there are those ghastly books to buy nd all! 😱
I don't mind at all!

I'd followed her (not religiously as I tend to dip in and out of Twitter) for a while and had my heartstrings tugged by her posts, basically. I was in long term sick (lucky enough to be on full pay for most of it!) and ended up on twitter more,this was 2017. I saw she had a Patreon and thought actually, I can afford £3.50 a month so I signed up. When the murmurs started, I stopped my payments and switched my donations to go directly to a local food bank. I was still unsure that there was any truth in the murmurs at this point but conversely, I didn't know that she wasn't blowing donations on bleeping furniture either!

I haven't really paid any attention to it until the weekend then I was like ok what the duck. And here we are.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 108
She seems to be really leaning into neckbeards and burly men on her roladex of muscle these days.
Men like Billy Bragg and Jay Rayner have dumped her 😂
She's going in a different direction.
I must say I have noticed a really weird phenomenon where guys who look like orcs from Lord of the Rings espouse politics to the left of Stalin. In fact a mate of mine who served in Northern Ireland gets pinker by the day, which kind of contradicts that old saying: 'If you're not left wing when you're young you haven't got a heart. If you're not right wing when you're old you haven't got a brain'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.