Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you want to shift the attention to the recipes (not a good idea, IMHO, but what do I know?), it would probably help if you started talking about them yourself, Jack. You haven't posted a single one since this tweet.
Ireland Live have tested 3 recipes. I think the reviewer is trying to be polite but it's not looking particularly great.

Screenshot 2023-01-11 at 10.24.53.png

Screenshot 2023-01-11 at 10.25.51.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 140
Men who look like Stone Cold Steve Austin old enough to be Jack's father defending her and sending encouragement and support publicly is bleeping haunting.

It reminds me of a girl in my hometown who had a career as a pub singer. Nothing to write home about, ju
She liked this this morning

View attachment 1873398
'ManDad magazine'. One can only imagine the type of twit that makes up their readership

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
There's no way she can have bought a new tweed jacket for 'about £14' unless she has access to a time machine with the dial set to the early 1970s. And, if she does, she should tweet about that because it'd be several billion times more interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I don’t think ‘I wear my cheap clothes on TV because if I wear my really, really expensive ones people call me out on it’ is quite the flex she thinks it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 124
FRAUEN I HAVE BEEN TRIANGLED BY A LURKER! A friendly lurker (FL) who I know IRL, who also has never been too fond of our Jack. Recent media coverage caused FL to go googling, and the rest will be history one day.

(This happened last night, but I wanted to establish rules of engagement before saying anything. FL would prefer to stay on the lurk for REASONS which we SHAN’T share.)

Anyway, the conversation has reminded me that nobody seems to ever ask Jack about her volunteering for food banks. As in, why she doesn’t do it, given all her free time and given that she’s a super duper activist campaigner who really truly cares about helping people.

There were a few photo op/press pieces where she went to a food bank and was clearly bewildered by having to interact with people who needed to use the food bank. But she doesn’t actually volunteer at food banks, which you’d think someone in the press might have noticed was a bit odd for someone with such a flexible schedule who is so passionate about helping people in food poverty, and when there are so many people in need of food banks in Southend. It’s not like she couldn’t have made herself actually useful all these years instead of sunbathing in hammocks and taking selfies with plenty of boob for her thirsty FPBE dad fans. Odd. Almost as if she doesn’t really give a tit about poor people.

I wonder if anyone will think to ask her about it 🤔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 130
So Jack had fulfilled all her patreon obligations in The Guardian interview conducted on 11th or 12th Dec (even though on the 20th Dec she had JUST done it, but anyhoo).
And not one person has piped up to say they have received anything? Not one? It is inconceivable a Jack fan wouldn't be all over twitter gushing about how lucky they were to get the stuff with photo.
If I was Jack and had genuinely sent out all that stuff I'd be getting quite anxious about what had happened and would be chasing it up. Surely she must have proof of posting somewhere. Which might lead one to believe........
I don't believe she has. I DO believe that just by saying it publicly she thinks it will get people off her back. But surely she knows by now that we all require proof because of her constant lies??

Reactions: 34
FRAUEN I HAVE BEEN TRIANGLED BY A LURKER! A friendly lurker (FL) who I know IRL, who also has never been too fond of our Jack. Recent media coverage caused FL to go googling, and the rest will be history one day.

(This happened last night, but I wanted to establish rules of engagement before saying anything. FL would prefer to stay on the lurk for REASONS which we SHAN’T share.)

Anyway, the conversation has reminded me that nobody seems to ever ask Jack about her volunteering for food banks. As in, why she doesn’t do it, given all her free time and given that she’s a super duper activist campaigner who really truly cares about helping people.

There were a few photo op/press pieces where she went to a food bank and was clearly bewildered by having to interact with people who needed to use the food bank. But she doesn’t actually volunteer at food banks, which you’d think someone in the press might have noticed was a bit odd for someone with such a flexible schedule who is so passionate about helping people in food poverty, and when there are so many people in need of food banks in Southend. It’s not like she couldn’t have made herself actually useful all these years instead of sunbathing in hammocks and taking selfies with plenty of boob for her thirsty FPBE dad fans. Odd. Almost as if she doesn’t really give a tit about poor people.

And all the more baffling as on several occasions she has stated she volunteers in a foodbank on a weekly basis.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
I don't believe she has. I DO believe that just by saying it publicly she thinks it will get people off her back. But surely she knows by now that we all require proof because of her constant lies??
The problem is that by asking for proof, we get marked out as "sad obsessives". So much of what she says can be used as the setup for future gaslighting by her stans.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Most people i know including me tell people when they say you don't need to explain yourself or justify it as a polite way of saying stop going on about it we really don't give a tit, where you got it, but i guess not everyone gets that.

There's no way she can have bought a new tweed jacket for 'about £14' unless she has access to a time machine with the dial set to the early 1970s. And, if she does, she should tweet about that because it'd be several billion times more interesting.
Sadly it’s more than possible to buy jackets for that cheaply, but the costs are borne by the black and brown ppl (usually women) down the production line and their environment tbh. Jack is a huge proponent of fast fashion but figures cos she loves volume buying. No idea why she’s not called out for this more.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
Men who look like Stone Cold Steve Austin old enough to be Jack's father defending her and sending encouragement and support publicly is bleeping haunting.

It reminds me of a girl in my hometown who had a career as a pub singer. Nothing to write home about, just her own terrible songs and some Oasis/Foo Fighters covers. Her entire fanbase was her Mum, her Gran and a load of 'family friends' at the front, wearing t shirts with her face on and rubbing their knees like Vic Reeves
Funnily enough her career wasn't dissimilar to Jack Monroe. Her musicianship was pub level. She did this really cringy thing at the end of every gig by handing out flyers for wedding sets which sat quite oddly with her 'crazy rock chick' image. She would have been about nineteen at the time but there was a really odd whiff of middle age about her because half her set was covers of U2 and Stereophonics. I can remember laughing at my Mum for listening to tit like that twenty something years ago, so to see a chick born in the 90s playing it and really getting in to it was a bit bizarre.

Somehow her guitarist and manager (AHEM) managed to get her a tour. However, they also tried their hand at getting a record deal in London. They were rejected and took it badly, then called the execs that they'd auditioned for every name under the sun on social media. Sadly the suits that they'd ripped in to were practically related to the same company that managed their tours, so they never ate lunch in that town again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
As I spit and gently enter this thread, I am going to start my imploring the Mods to change my name to M'Sideboard because its my birthday 🍓🍉🍕🍰🔺️ I thank you x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

Her response would be pretty predictable if she was asked about volunteering at food banks I reckon, she’d claim to be softly, gently working behind the scenes because if she’s visible the terrible trolls will get the food bank shut down due to their anger at her pixie presence. Which would obviously be a lie, but one that’s almost impossible to disprove.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Sadly it’s more than possible to buy jackets for that cheaply, but the costs are borne by the black and brown ppl (usually women) down the production line and their environment tbh. Jack is a huge proponent of fast fashion but figures cos she loves volume buying. No idea why she’s not called out for this more.
Regarding the volume buying, there was a Twitter post earlier from a supposed makeup group JM was in on Facebook. She posted a photo of a massive haul of newly acquired lipsticks, allegedly from 2017 when she was running the Patreon. How the hell do people support this?

I'm new to this thread so hi and apols for just barging in. I'm one of the sad mugs who bought her tit and donated. I'm beyond angry with this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 109
The problem is that by asking for proof, we get marked out as "sad obsessives". So much of what she says can be used as the setup for future gaslighting by her stans.
When all the while, if she has done it, providing proof would be good for her. Especially as she knows how contraversial the whole issue has been.
As it is most people just think she was lying again now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.