Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
If you want to shift the attention to the recipes (not a good idea, IMHO, but what do I know?), it would probably help if you started talking about them yourself, Jack. You haven't posted a single one since this tweet.
Ireland Live have tested 3 recipes. I think the reviewer is trying to be polite but it's not looking particularly great.

Screenshot 2023-01-11 at 10.24.53.png

Screenshot 2023-01-11 at 10.25.51.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 140

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
Someone on Twitter noticed that you can see the Patreon 'unread messages' count in Jack's screenshot from when she apologised for the lack of rewards:

Screenshot 2023-01-11 at 16.02.19.png

Hard to make out what the number actually is (could be 67?), but it's yet more evidence that she's simply been ignoring refund requests from patrons.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 137

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
FRAUEN I HAVE BEEN TRIANGLED BY A LURKER! A friendly lurker (FL) who I know IRL, who also has never been too fond of our Jack. Recent media coverage caused FL to go googling, and the rest will be history one day.

(This happened last night, but I wanted to establish rules of engagement before saying anything. FL would prefer to stay on the lurk for REASONS which we SHAN’T share.)

Anyway, the conversation has reminded me that nobody seems to ever ask Jack about her volunteering for food banks. As in, why she doesn’t do it, given all her free time and given that she’s a super duper activist campaigner who really truly cares about helping people.

There were a few photo op/press pieces where she went to a food bank and was clearly bewildered by having to interact with people who needed to use the food bank. But she doesn’t actually volunteer at food banks, which you’d think someone in the press might have noticed was a bit odd for someone with such a flexible schedule who is so passionate about helping people in food poverty, and when there are so many people in need of food banks in Southend. It’s not like she couldn’t have made herself actually useful all these years instead of sunbathing in hammocks and taking selfies with plenty of boob for her thirsty FPBE dad fans. Odd. Almost as if she doesn’t really give a shit about poor people.

I wonder if anyone will think to ask her about it 🤔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 130

Dobbythehouseelf

Me rail but not sure I can keep on following. Currently wearing my povvo jumper I have owned for over 10 years from tesco, Jeans my mum gave me , and my kids bblankets. Skint and a but lost. I hate feeling this empty, want to delete myself from my own life feeling, and meanwhile she is grinning about being an addict that fleeced their fanbase.

She wont ever get truly cancelled.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 129

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230111-181037_Twitter.jpg

People laughing at her gets her raging even more than accusations of lying. I predict a short, severe snowstorm followed by a volcanic eruption centred on a shitty bungahouse in Southend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 128

WhyYouCry?

Chatty Member
I don’t think ‘I wear my cheap clothes on TV because if I wear my really, really expensive ones people call me out on it’ is quite the flex she thinks it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 124

jf99

Chatty Member
Ireland Live have tested 3 recipes. I think the reviewer is trying to be polite but it's not looking particularly great.

View attachment 1873414

View attachment 1873415
So....

Apple Bircher - 'needs more texture'

Veg Peel Fritters - 'binding is definitely an issue with this recipe'

Risotto with Peas and Lettuce - ' the final product lacked a certain amount of joy. I ended up adding a whole lot of lemon, salt and pepper just to give it some flavour – something the dish was sorely lacking'

WELL IT ALL SOUNDS GREAT. I MUST RUSH TO THE SHOP TO BUY THIS BOOK AFTER SUCH A RAVE REVIEW.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121

noweverythingsucks

Chatty Member
This new PR team are really earning their money with all this advertorial they're getting her. They must be expecting her to be a big earner to go to that much hassle. This is clearly a way of responding to things that she doesn't want to do directly through and interview (coke = years of shitty houses that look suspiciously nice in pictures. Bought big house - disproved by journalist pretending to be in it, even though she hasn't moved yet). Doesn't look like its gonna work though!

Slight merail... I got my haircut today 🍉 (aw thanks, didn't think anyone had noticed etc etc) and when I was showing the hairdresser what I wanted he swiped my photos too far and out popped a picture of Jack Monroe. Never have I grabbed my phone so quick. Imagine going in for:

Screenshot_20230111_095440_Google.jpg

And ending up with:

Screenshot_20230110_210445_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 120

Feck

Chatty Member
I got a tweed jacket for £15, but that was from Vinted.
she’s a knob
Weirdly, I sold a RJR tweed jacket for £15 on Vinted.

If Jack ever came up as the buyer I'd cancel the sale though. Or I'd repeatedly tell her that I'd fulfilled the sale and it wasn't my fault if she hadn't received it. Then send her photos of me spending her cash.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 115