Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah @DianeAbbotsMojito I’d suggest you go through her Instagram now with your eyes wide open and you’ll clock that she’s been living comfortably for years.

@That Forensic Man has created a list detailing £160k+ of products seen just in the backgrounds of her photos. Each sideboard is closer to a grand than £300 and most rooms have 2-3 of them.
Ahhhh ok. I only really use Instagram for work rather than leisure scrolling (though I do dip into Sali Hughes content as I post on her threads here) I'll pop and have a look and rile myself up 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Most people i know including me tell people when they say you don't need to explain yourself or justify it as a polite way of saying stop going on about it we really don't give a tit, where you got it, but i guess not everyone gets that.
Ha, when I say you don't need to explain or justify, please be assured I'm telling you I'm already judging you, think the thing you did does not align with my values and please stop before I need to take action.

Jack, since you're already well past this point with me, please keep telling lies and being defensive; Tattle and me have your share of memory, and may your new purchased home have foundations as crumbly as yours

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hasn't she already told the internet that the tweed jacket was £14? I'm sure she made a point of it when she was posting pics of her eye bleepingherself in a hotel room mirror before a speaking event? Edinburgh maybe?

Reactions: 29
Why in the name of suffering duck would anyone bother making apple bircher. If you're using a cookbook to make cereal of a morning when you can buy a tonne of cornflakes for half the price of a lottery ticket, then your sanity is probably a bigger issue than any financial hardship
I don't agree with you, love making things like this and in all honesty consider it a "real breakfast": and also, in the spirit of sticking one up Jack's grey jumper, I like that we won't call our flying monkeys to eradicate the vermin of each other 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m sorry but it’s been annoying me all morning and my colleagues are suffering.

I never would have commented on another’s clothing choice and/or cost and quality of said choice if they hadn’t first (and in such a knobbish manner)…but…

Did anyone actually look at that jacket and think, ‘that must have cost an effing fortune!’?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Indeed, the one sighting was a literal paid assignment for the BBC, cameras in tow. Didn't seem like she personally knew anyone there, or was able to pull in her own contacts.
Yea but Monroe probably has the same attitude to volunteering as she does to work - merely *thinking* about volunteering is, in fact, volunteering. She has such a special mind, you see, a literal expert on everything, especially poverty. You don’t actually expect her to go physically to the foodbank, with her arthritis and ADHD and alcoholism, what do you want her to STOP BREATHING or something. And what if she turns up in one of her fugal states… then she won’t remember being there at all. So you see, it doesn’t even make any sense going, even if she could. Far better to just think about it, and to tweet about it, and to use it build up her own profile. You can’t get any more charitable than that…

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I feel like on a day to day basis Jack doesn't really do anything (I know we know this) because when she does, there's always some dramatic story about something that *definitely happened*. Therefore, if she was volunteering weekly at a food bank, surely she'd have ridiculous and pointless stories to tell about what happened? I for one have never seen any, either here or on Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Yea but Monroe probably has the same attitude to volunteering as she does to work - merely *thinking* about volunteering is, in fact, volunteering. She has such a special mind, you see, a literal expert on everything, especially poverty. You don’t actually expect her to go physically to the foodbank, with her arthritis and ADHD and alcoholism, what do you want her to STOP BREATHING or something. And what if she turns up in one of her fugal states… then she won’t remember being there at all. So you see, it doesn’t even make any sense going, even if she could. Far better to just think about it, and to tweet about it, and to use it build up her own profile. You can’t get any more charitable than that…
Actually, now you mention it, I'm sure any visit to a foodbank will now bring on her PTSD from the time she had to go once, a decade ago, before her parents came by with their bags for life. Another one to unpack with one of her three therapists I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
If you want to shift the attention to the recipes (not a good idea, IMHO, but what do I know?), it would probably help if you started talking about them yourself, Jack. You haven't posted a single one since this tweet.
I don't think that tweet was ever intended for any other reason than to bring out the adoring fans. There's loads more similar comments to these, stans almost panting with excitement, and begging for her to respond.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Actually, now you mention it, I'm sure any visit to a foodbank will now bring on her PTSD from the time she had to go once, a decade ago, before her parents came by with their bags for life. Another one to unpack with one of her therapists I suppose.
I think it's COMPLEX PTSD, dear one?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I feel like on a day to day basis Jack doesn't really do anything (I know we know this) because when she does, there's always some dramatic story about something that *definitely happened*. Therefore, if she was volunteering weekly at a food bank, surely she'd have ridiculous and pointless stories to tell about what happened? I for one have never seen any, either here or on Twitter.
There is no way she'd be able to volunteer without coming up with stories centring herself. We'd be treated to tales of service users only wanting to deal with her and sitting in rapt attention as she told them how to make slops.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Or she'd be breaking customer confidentiality all over the place. Not necessarily naming names but dropping enough hints for anyone local to work out that she's referring to so-and-so and being able to identify that this person uses that foodbank.

• Sad
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.