Jack Monroe # 45 I’ll put it on the to do list

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next for Jack: she turns her attention back to food. Her recent bout of ouchy mouth weight loss inspires her to take on the diet industry. She flails about body positivity and starts a feud with the Pinch of Nom women, then forgets about it within a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What's next for Calamity Jack? Wrong answers only please
She'll learn how to make a bechamel sauce.
I was just searching 'Jack Monroe' on twitter as I notice some of my mutuals have unfollowed her and I was trying to work out who, and whether they were talking about her. Anyway, this tweet came up and obviously I clicked the link. HOW THE duck IS THIS ANYTHING OTHER THAN MILKY PASTA?? The 'sauce' won't thicken without flour. Such a waste of a tin of crab. All those hideous vegetables too. Raw onions 'cooked' in milk?? LOOK AT THE STATE OF IT!! https://www.cannedfood.co.uk/recipe/crab-chowder-mac-cheese-jack-monroe/

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Did she only spend £700 (given the situation)? Speaks volumes about how often she uses vet services if that’s a large amount to her.

Any vegans follow the journey of This? They celebrated their 1st birthday recently and what they’ve achieved is pretty amazing. I love their chick’n pieces, most realistic out the pack imo. They used to have burger restaurants or something but anyway, my point is, she’s got some nerve recommending her book when her vegan fare is absolute garbage and light years behind what is being produced by others (including average joes on Instagram). Imagine being served this menstrual looking mess on Christmas Day 🤢 I’d rather eat a lump of coal.
Before I finished reading the post I honestly thought that photo was from a campaign to convince people not to eat meat or something...

She presents Eurovision 2021 with David Walliams after one of her famous non public apologies

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Apart from anything else, the kitten wasn’t vaccinated was she? Are you not advised to keep non-vacced kittens away from other pets?
I was about to ask this as know nothing about cats, only dogs. We don’t know why it had diarrhoea- I hope it was nothing it could pass on to her older cat

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I was just searching 'Jack Monroe' on twitter as I notice some of my mutuals have unfollowed her and I was trying to work out who, and whether they were talking about her. Anyway, this tweet came up and obviously I clicked the link. HOW THE duck IS THIS ANYTHING OTHER THAN MILKY PASTA?? The 'sauce' won't thicken without flour. Such a waste of a tin of crab. All those hideous vegetables too. Raw onions 'cooked' in milk?? LOOK AT THE STATE OF IT!! https://www.cannedfood.co.uk/recipe/crab-chowder-mac-cheese-jack-monroe/
That's awful, nothing in there to thicken that milk at all! She really can't even do the basics.

Reactions: 11
She...pours cold milk over the raw pasta then heats it up?

Officially changing my "what's next for Jack" vote to burned at the stake by a group of irate Italians.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Up next? She'll realise none of this is making her happy and will leave social media and get an anonymous job somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was about to ask this as know nothing about cats, only dogs. We don’t know why it had diarrhoea- I hope it was nothing it could pass on to her older cat
The diarrhoea could've been due to the anaesthetic for the X-rays. This has happened to my dogs in the past when they've had to be anaesthetised for procedures. But there is obviously also the risk she could've had some kind of infection :(

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The diarrhoea could've been due to the anaesthetic for the X-rays.
Yeah, she said it was the anaesthetic but this being Jack, who knows 🤷‍♀️. The kitten should never have been put under anaesthetic in the first place, amazed the vets did it. Even though Jack insisted.

Reactions: 13
She issues a public apology to Tattlers, for any distress caused by repeatedly threatening legal action, or threatening that she can triangulate data to trace people's home location. Admits all her lies to her followers. Bids farewell to social media and starts a new quiet life, never to be heard of again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah, she said it was the anaesthetic but this being Jack, who knows 🤷‍♀️. The kitten should never have been put under anaesthetic in the first place, amazed the vets did it. Even though Jack insisted.
Oh sorry, I've missed that bit. And yes, totally agree that the kitten should not have been subjected to it.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Some thoughts.

I found your comment about not knowing anything about cats interesting @Doobots you know about as much as Jack (and me) despite her claims that she thoroughly researched before committing to the kitten. It was Not impulsive okay?

- insert sure Jan quote again -

I see she’s back to showing us her usual bedroom with the fancy super king. It’s the little lies that wind me up the most, why does no one notice?

If you don’t want negative comments turn the comments off ffs!

Can’t believe the “she saved my life” comment, she has a child! I hope someone comes in and rescues him.

also bit gutted I’ve lost my VIP status, that was my biggest lockdown achievement!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She will be the first living person to be canonized by the catholic church. Her new title will be St. Jackie, Patr(e)on Saint of helpless creatures.

Edited ......... see Flumps next page 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.