Jack Monroe # 45 I’ll put it on the to do list

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is pretty grim but there are peak hours of engagement on each social platform & it differs by vertical / platform obvs but you'd export your twitter data and be able to take a look at which hour(s) yield highest impressions / engagements / clicks. I'd imagine as a social media professional she likely drops any for-money ventures at her peak times... :/ !

I've done some work like this before on the SODs thread scraping social data and could scrape a sample of her tweets to try and figure out when her peak times are to prove or disprove this theory if it's of interest to the thread
I thought it was just me being totally cynical to be honest but if there's some truth to the fact that this does go on and is a thing then I would be interested to know definitely. So long as its not too much work for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s said before if it wasn’t for him she’d be in a high level stable job with the fire service, I hope her son never reads any of her comments about him it is heartbreaking
[/QUOTE]

No, you bleeping wouldn’t, Jack. You’d still be trying to win gold in the misery olympics, self-sabotaging & draining the life blood of anyone in your vicinity. Tit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I've no doubt that this had been pointed out before, but I've had all day to grind my teeth about her behaviour and the easy people seem to fall for it ( guilty of this myself on occasion): supposing it's true about the huge number of foster children that her parents took in over the years, and seeing as how a majority of them would have had mental health issues/ alcohol/ health problems/ drug use/ learning disabilities, she has a MASSIVE library of experience to draw from - and boy, does she. She has simply collected the problems of these children and their families and uses them as and when she needs to.
Thats what I think.
I believe this 100%. She's a collector. Of stories, experiences, information, items, ailments and peoples money

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She gives up twitter as a bad job and finds her vocation elsewhere and makes a packet, because there is more to life than sm.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She joins the fire service and is promoted to captain straight away.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Releases a cover of Jimmy Nail's "Ain't No Doubt" to much acclaim, immediately going to number 1 in charts across the world and a world tour (with Billy Bragg as support) beckons?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Did she only spend £700 (given the situation)? Speaks volumes about how often she uses vet services if that’s a large amount to her.

Any vegans follow the journey of This? They celebrated their 1st birthday recently and what they’ve achieved is pretty amazing. I love their chick’n pieces, most realistic out the pack imo. They used to have burger restaurants or something but anyway, my point is, she’s got some nerve recommending her book when her vegan fare is absolute garbage and light years behind what is being produced by others (including average joes on Instagram). Imagine being served this menstrual looking mess on Christmas Day 🤢 I’d rather eat a lump of coal.
Honesty up front - I could never be vegan or veggie as I like meat but I do try and and at least buy higher welfare meat. However a friend cooked a vegan dinner for us from Gaz Oakley's book Vegan 100 and i have to admit I was blown away it was so good in case anyone is in the market for a vegan cook book

Reactions: 13
I've no doubt that this had been pointed out before, but I've had all day to grind my teeth about her behaviour and the easy people seem to fall for it ( guilty of this myself on occasion): supposing it's true about the huge number of foster children that her parents took in over the years, and seeing as how a majority of them would have had mental health issues/ alcohol/ health problems/ drug use/ learning disabilities, she has a MASSIVE library of experience to draw from - and boy, does she. She has simply collected the problems of these children and their families and uses them as and when she needs to.
Thats what I think.
I never thought of this, I think you’re probably bang on the money.

As a youngster, she probably saw the attention and pity given to these poor children, and wanted in on the action.

Reactions: 18
'Never known such love'. I take that to mean the kitten was affectionate and seeking affection because it was separated from it's mother far too young.

Euthanasia is never an easy option Jack but it is what truly loving owners have to do at times.

Monetizing the video however is a new but sadly predictable low. I hope her fans start thinking for themselves now.

This isn't so nice but when any living creature dies all the organs relax and this includes bowels and bladder which may be the reason the kitten was washed post mortem. It was described as having a diarrhoea accident last week and I think that will have been linked either to anxiety or possibly orgain failure. Jack also had no business posing her monster maine coon next to that frail wee baby.

What Jack should really do is enter the profession she was so scornful of. She should start fruit picking and develop some respect for food and where it comes from. Proper graft for a change.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Again if she gets people to pay for her extravagant tit. I will personally have to step away from her and everything to do with her. She's got money either spend it or don't, but let other people keep their hard earned cash. The only thing people should be paying for his her books that is it end of!!

She should not be asking for money if her books don't bring in the bacon, then get another job or a better paying one. There's many things I want in this world but if I can't afford it I save or do without.
In particular she shouldn’t be asking for money when she’s earned loads during lockdown, unlike most people (5 figures she said for the Hellmann’s fiasco, likely the same for DKR).

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought it was just me being totally cynical to be honest but if there's some truth to the fact that this does go on and is a thing then I would be interested to know definitely. So long as its not too much work for you!
Nooo it wouldn’t I already have a script that could pull back what we need, it’ll just be 10-15 in excel after. Just done dinner so will do something later, might be tomorrow sorry.

Before she has a tit fit she can find documentation on twitter’s api here:https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs it’s all public facing so fair game 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.