Jack Monroe # 45 I’ll put it on the to do list

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she found another tragic case to drag across the internet for sympathy yet?

another celebrity to attack?
any posts alluding to a suicide or self harm or depression.
Arguments with strangers.... 🤷‍♀️

I’m finding it hard to keep up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Don't wanna overwhelm with numbers so sorry if this is dry, I'm also shattered so not v articulate:
  • On avg she tweets 36 times a day, median is 30 so that suggests she's relatively consistent with this at least! Range 1 - 144, again remembering the bulk of her content gets deleted...
  • Now we're excluding RTs (approx 7% of our sample) here because that'd piggy back on that person's viral tweet success... so for her she ranges from 0 - 3.7k RTs, with a median of just 6 per tweet.
  • Restating the previously mentioned fav figures because of my RT oversight: range 0 - 29.3k, with a median of just 10 favourites per tweet.
  • ANNOYINGLY I can't get reply count w/o having access to Twitter's enterprise API which would be really interesting because she does have a lot of convos, evidently.
A lil heat map of her activity, the darker the green the more tweets have occurred in that hour / on that day in the time period we're looking at. Please note this is a total for the 85 day period / 2.9k tweets, not a daily average!

Screenshot 2020-07-14 at 19.58.49.png

Honestly it looks like she must log in at 11am and just...stay there? I appreciate it's skewed by deleted shitfits which you can see where there's white squares of 0, but largely there's not a day of week or hour of day she's not tweeted on - is she eternally online?!

Now just adding RT count + fav count as 'engagements' to calculate avg engagements per tweet. Remembering to help ~contextualise results her median engagements is just 10 per tweet:

quickly edited to update with the range of her engagements, as it’s huge, 0-30.4k

Screenshot 2020-07-14 at 20.00.27.png

As you can tell by the sea of red & yellow, largely they skew at the lower end. She just has a handful of bigger tweets amongst a load of old tit. Most engaged with tweet, by a country mile, was about Hopkins. Second DW, then 3rd going out for paint loool. Nothing to do with work has slapped on Twitter, it's as if no one's actually rinsing those beans?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Don't wanna overwhelm with numbers so sorry if this is dry, I'm also shattered so not v articulate:
  • On avg she tweets 36 times a day, median is 30 so that suggests she's relatively consistent with this at least! Range 1 - 144, again remembering the bulk of her content gets deleted...
  • Now we're excluding RTs (approx 7% of our sample) here because that'd piggy back on that person's viral tweet success... so for her she ranges from 0 - 3.7k RTs, with a median of just 6 per tweet.
  • Restating the previously mentioned fav figures because of my RT oversight: range 0 - 29.3k, with a median of just 10 favourites per tweet.
  • ANNOYINGLY I can't get reply count w/o having access to Twitter's enterprise API which would be really interesting because she does have a lot of convos, evidently.
A lil heat map of her activity, the darker the green the more tweets have occurred in that hour / on that day in the time period we're looking at. Please note this is a total for the 85 day period / 2.9k tweets, not a daily average!

View attachment 181766

Honestly it looks like she must log in at 11am and just...stay there? I appreciate it's skewed by deleted shitfits which you can see where there's white squares of 0, but largely there's not a day of week or hour of day she's not tweeted on - is she eternally online?!

Now just adding RT count + fav count as 'engagements' to calculate avg engagements per tweet. Remembering to help ~contextualise results her median engagements is just 10 per tweet:

View attachment 181769

As you can tell by the sea of red & yellow, largely they skew at the lower end. She just has a handful of bigger tweets amongst a load of old tit. Most engaged with tweet, by a country mile, was about Hopkins. Second DW, then 3rd going out for paint loool. Nothing to do with work has slapped on Twitter, it's as if no one's actually rinsing those beans?
If that’s your analysis shattered and inarticulate you must be proper brilliant at your job! 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

View attachment 181766

View attachment 181769

We are surely not worthy of your genius! We need a ‘this is beyond my weird little brain’s comprehension’ button 🤦‍♀️
Sorry if you’ve already said, but I hope today went well ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
It really does stick out like a sore thumb that she has not been asked on Saturday Kitchen Live. Her last cooking on TV was This Morning.
All these tweets from Jack is just a game. She loves it - she loves the mawkishness and the reactions it provokes. She gets off on it. This is fun to her. A game.
Mawkish is the perfect word.
I've never known such utter nonsense from an adult. She is completely gruesome and wallowing in sentimentality.
And I see the narrative has changed that the video was a labour of love and tribute rather than an exercise is extracting money from people which was it's original intent.

Reactions: 28
Oh I meant to say earlier, when she linked to her youtube channel for the kitten video I had a look at her previous videos. She went through a very short-lived phase (unusual for jack, I know) at the start of the year doing 'Jackanoshy' - which is like Jackanory but she's reading her recipes out?? ASMR style??? It's extremely creepy and also grandiose, as though she's reading sacred texts or something. CRIIIINGE/

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

View attachment 181766

quickly edited to update with the range of her engagements, as it’s huge, 0-30.4k

View attachment 181769

The green bit is probably what my Tattle stats look like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
With regard to narc families, does anyone have any experience of (or can point towards info) when you have a narc who features in your life but is NOT in a position of authority over you? Someone you can't just can't cut out and who you bear some responsibility towards?

ETA those of you who have shared your experiences which have affected you so deeply are very much appreciated. For people who have no experience of the condition or what it's like to be on the receiving end of it - especially as a child - it's a very brave and selfless thing for you all to share.
The person I have had to deal with and no longer do (directly) still has an impact over my life as she's the mother of my step children. I have generally just tried to educate myself over the years and can kind of predict what's coming next with her. She has caused a great deal of trouble over the years and I've even had her yanking down my hanging baskets when she was in a rage about something and nothing, a neighbour called the police at the time as she was acting like the wild woman of Borneo and wouldn't go away despite not getting a reaction from my partner. 3 years ago she was blocked as her abusive text messages became relentless and nothing productive came from being in communication. We communicate with the children about arrangements now as it's the only way. Even this past week she generated some drama from 15 years ago which was just laughable. She doesn't get a rise from us (that she is aware of) though the continuous mud slinging and dramas are exhausting. She like JM is a professional victim too, she always has some sob story that she uses to manipulate people to lend her money or look after the children or pay for her nights out. She is also always falling out with people, she doesn't seem to have any firm friendships because the can't withstand the demand for attention (I'm not sure is JM has firm friendships).

One thing that sticks out is that she hates the word NO and absolutely loses it if she doesn't get her own way, much like JM when she has comments that aren't what she wants to read. When the attention isn't flowing she ups the anti and projection is a huge one to pick up on, she will often accuse people of doing unfavourable things that in actual fact she is guilty of. Like JM with the 'nasty comments' even though she was in her element last week causing a pile on to DW.

Externalisation- someone else is always to blame...ALWAYS.

Sorry one more thing is the link with feigned and fabricated illness. HUGE in my experience. Always something wrong with her, always taking herself to A&E for one reason or another in order to get attention but also use other people then to look after the children etc. Before I blocked her it was every Monday, I would get a text asking if I would have the kids another night as she had a bad back, or she thinks she's got a kidney infection etc etc. I have 2 children too and it was just a piss take in the end.

There are some interesting articles and infographics about NPD.

Bloody hell I've waffled.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

View attachment 181766

View attachment 181769

This is fantastic. Thank you, @heretoreaditall2019. Love me some stats and insights.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lol I feel really cringe posting this like when you have to present to the class at school, honestly this did genuinely take me a few mins as I already had a script, I just had to rename the file & point it to her Twitter. Lil sample of it below & some initial interesting bits in yellow:

View attachment 181710

Data on the LHS, you can pull a lot more back from Twitter but the script I've repurposed for this only pulls back these bits. This is ugly as duck too but just scrappy, anyway:
  • Really interestingly a sample of 3k tweets covered the last 85 days, I imagine because so much content gets deleted?! 3k tweets feels like a manic weekend on Tattle to me!
  • Nearly 75% of her tweets are replying to people (assuming that a tweet starting with @ is a response) - this feels really high! I'd imagine for someone who has goods to flog / something to say there'd be a lot more broadcasting a lot less interacting? We can benchmark against other chefs or social media nutters if anyone wants to compare & contrast, just give me Twitter handles x
  • Linked to the above, fav count is a wild range from 0 favourites on a tweet all the way up to 29.3k, and a median of 9. This is because so many of her tweets are replying to people so super low visibility. Brands & ad agencies do look at this stuff so my inner Kris Jenner is dying for her
I'll take a look at time now, problem will be patchiness of the sample where so much gets deleted we'll be missing days so it might be a bit tit. I've just realised I should have pulled back reply count as well duck! Will be back fraus xo
If I were you I’d get your smart suit pressed ready for a promotion from Vlad. Loves a spreadsheet and a bit of online analysis, he does.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We are surely not worthy of your genius! We need a ‘this is beyond my weird little brain’s comprehension’ button 🤦‍♀️
Sorry if you’ve already said, but I hope today went well ❤
Sorry I haven't been on the off topic thread to comment yet! It went alright, thank you so much for asking you're an angel! Thankfully baby's doing amazingly, she'll likely be early though which is fun but scary! The worst bit of it all was the lady taking my blood telling me her baby was 9lbs 6 - I didn't know they could possibly get so big?! That's not a baby that's a fully grown bloke and he owes u rent, I had to go for a sit down after that it made me feel dizzy

She gets her chores done first thing - and then settles down to permanent Twitter. She exists SOLELY online!!
Of course - she has to load up that hotpot to ferment her stews for the next 8 hours at some point in the day...

--
Also social blade do it better, they have everything from the dawning of time for anyone interested:

Can't believe she's down to just 5k tweets means our sample is nearly everything?! They use averages rather than medians and I think for a profile like Jack where the range is so significant that's a bit deceptive. But even avg likes of 44 / 278k followers = 0.02% like rate which is shockingly low, admittedly dragged down by how many tweets are just conversational.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The person I have had to deal with and no longer do (directly) still has an impact over my life as she's the mother of my step children. I have generally just tried to educate myself over the years and can kind of predict what's coming next with her. She has caused a great deal of trouble over the years and I've even had her yanking down my hanging baskets when she was in a rage about something and nothing, a neighbour called the police at the time as she was acting like the wild woman of Borneo and wouldn't go away despite not getting a reaction from my partner. 3 years ago she was blocked as her abusive text messages became relentless and nothing productive came from being in communication. We communicate with the children about arrangements now as it's the only way. Even this past week she generated some drama from 15 years ago which was just laughable. She doesn't get a rise from us (that she is aware of) though the continuous mud slinging and dramas are exhausting. She like JM is a professional victim too, she always has some sob story that she uses to manipulate people to lend her money or look after the children or pay for her nights out. She is also always falling out with people, she doesn't seem to have any firm friendships because the can't withstand the demand for attention (I'm not sure is JM has firm friendships).

One thing that sticks out is that she hates the word NO and absolutely loses it if she doesn't get her own way, much like JM when she has comments that aren't what she wants to read. When the attention isn't flowing she ups the anti and projection is a huge one to pick up on, she will often accuse people of doing unfavourable things that in actual fact she is guilty of. Like JM with the 'nasty comments' even though she was in her element last week causing a pile on to DW.

Sorry one more thing is the link with feigned and fabricated illness. HUGE in my experience. Always something wrong with her, always taking herself to A&E for one reason or another in order to get attention but also use other people then to look after the children etc. Before I blocked her it was every Monday, I would get a text asking if I would have the kids another night as she had a bad back, or she thinks she's got a kidney infection etc etc. I have 2 children too and it was just a piss take in the end.

I’ve just been reminded of my ex’s ex. Thank goodness I don’t need to deal with her anymore, jeez! Like your one, very smashy when upset, also always in A&E, can’t commit to anything, always having massive rows with friends, family and neighbours. The smashing of hanging baskets reminds me of her once getting in a rage about nothing, just furious at our unbotheredness in general - she just started off on one. It went on and on with her ranting in the street, and she started ripping the heads off of roses that belonged to the neighbour! Culminating in cut hands that she was then screaming at us about having “done to her”, it was awful. I have a few people of varying degrees of family/acquaintance that have some of these/Jack’s issues. I think that’s why I find her so infuriating, that it’s all playing out in the public sphere and nobody seems to realise!

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Something just clicked in my mind about the kitten. One of my dogs when I was growing up had epilepsy - sadly a common illness in that specific breed. He lived a normal life with medication, had the odd seizure but they would only last about 20 seconds and he would be fine afterwards. When he got older, they became more frequent, so there were regular vet trips to monitor and ensure his quality of life was not affected. Sadly he was PTS at 9 years old, about 5 years under the life expectancy of the breed as they started to become more frequent than we were comfortable with. The reason he was PTS was because he started nuzzling into anything he could - legs, faces, into arms....the vet told us previously that if he started doing this, it meant that his condition meant that he had reached the point where his problems were causing him pain - and that would be the time to let him go. So the day after he started doing this, he had his final trip to the vet. Seeing as the kitten died of a seizure, and was nuzzling constantly beforehand, I think it could have been the same thing - pressing the head against something warm to try and alleviate the pain.
I've not read everything as I'm so behind, and, I might be overstepping the mark here but if I've learnt anything about people like her is that you can never believe a word they say. I'll admit it has crossed my mind if this is truly what happened. Maybe she did the right thing and had the poor thing euthanised. That would't be quite as dramatic or be the click bait as her narrative. Not saying it didn't happen the way she says but I'll keep an open mind, always do when someone has proved themselves to be prone to telling fibs.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
This seems like a fair question. Or to pose it as I imagined posting, is narcissism, a victim-hood complex and the tendency towards fantasy a sign of mental illness? Is it what you suggest, Borderline personality disorder?
I suffer with BPD and although I'm no psychologist, I don't think Jack does. Dependant personality disorder I have considered might be a possibility or maybe she's just an hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Thank you, Elliebob, for sharing this. I’m so sorry you and your family have had to go through all of this. No waffle at all x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.