Jack Monroe # 45 I’ll put it on the to do list

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't! 😂😂😂
Honestly though, they get this wrong a lot. Don't get freaked out by it. They told me my first baby was about 10lb, second was supposedly 9lb and tiny baby was another 10lber..... they were all under 7lb at full term.
Glad it all went well.
Haha! I had the opposite, they kept telling me all 3 of mine were measuring small (less than 6lb) but they all ended up between 8 and 9lb. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh I meant to say earlier, when she linked to her youtube channel for the kitten video I had a look at her previous videos. She went through a very short-lived phase (unusual for jack, I know) at the start of the year doing 'Jackanoshy' - which is like Jackanory but she's reading her recipes out?? ASMR style??? It's extremely creepy and also grandiose, as though she's reading sacred texts or something. CRIIIINGE/
Why is she always half-naked in these videos?? “There’s no graceful way to do this”....yes there is - wear trousers

The only time I want to see her reading things out is a video of the Tattle Book Poetry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

The title ladder has been updated. No demotions were individually handed out. Well, apart from that time Jack was demoted from Influencer to Blogger 😳 🤣
🤣
Thank you for explaining 😘! Sorry, I’m miles behind, been BUSY today (sorry, couldn’t resist 😬)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she always half-naked in these videos?? “There’s no graceful way to do this”....yes there is - wear trousers

The only time I want to see her reading things out is a video of the Tattle Book Poetry
She’s wearing her fancy silky pjs 😂 whyyy? she wore the same ones on her insta live, the one where she bounced into shot on her fancy “small couch”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Reading, or rapping? I know which I'd prefer (mainly because rapping would make it go faster and be over sooner, unless it was John Barnes style).

<John Barnes gif, use your imagination please hausfraus>

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s wearing her fancy silky pjs 😂 whyyy? she wore the same ones on her insta live, the one where she bounced into shot on her fancy “small couch”.
I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️. Jack, just sign up for a Only Fans if that’s what you want to do - that is NOT what people will judge you for after the last few weeks...

There’s much more appropriate outfits to wear to read out recipes...
C9EC8830-53A6-4E41-849C-BD3703E41FE6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve not been on in ages, used to lurk a lot!
can anyone tell me what happened to ‘Mrs j’ are they broken up? Also, does her son still live with her? I’m seeing these posts about the kitten and it seems like she is very alone

Reactions: 5
I’ve not been on in ages, used to lurk a lot!
can anyone tell me what happened to ‘Mrs j’ are they broken up? Also, does her son still live with her? I’m seeing these posts about the kitten and it seems like she is very alone
She broke up with Mrs J at the beginning of May. In Jack's words, "she left."

SB still gets mentioned but not very often.

Reactions: 15
Reading, or rapping? I know which I'd prefer (mainly because rapping would make it go faster and be over sooner, unless it was John Barnes style).

<John Barnes gif, use your imagination please hausfraus>
Rapping, now you’re talking my language! We need to make this happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread coven. x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.