Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, but to be fair, my entire socials are made up of famous-adjacent people sharing their tedious tales of how they once were quite near her, or whatever. I always think the day someone famous from the past dies is a day to stay off insta etc. David Bowie being the absolute worst example (sorry Bowie fans but duck me it's boring reading how everyone I ever knew was OBSESSED with him, though weirdly never mentioned it til he fell off his perch...)
I was a huge Bowie fan. Still am. When he died I was so upset that the last thing I felt like doing was posting anything on social media.

Back on Jack topic: How's the book promotion going? :D Does she have time to edit the 'thankyous' so she can add Viv RIP?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Yep. She uses every card imaginable to get out of everything and anything:

ADHD,
Mental health problems
Alcoholism
Physical disability (Having to walk with a stick? Unable to climb stairs? Unable to lift her arms to wash her hair? etc, etc, etc, ...
3rd generation immigrant discrimination ... :p It'll be used, believe me. Among many more I can't remember ...
Oh! Trans, lesbian.
Homeless
Foodbank user
Vegan (all forgotten about) vegetarian (all forgotten about ...)

Any other I haven't mentioned, anyone?
Disabled Norn Irish Mum
Anti-Semitism (she's not Jewish but her lawyer is)

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Just when you think nothing about her could shock you anymore. Threatening self harm if ppl don't shut up/do as you say is an abusers tactic.
Yup. In particular, it's a common go-to for people with NPD when they are losing control of a person or a situation. It's their default panic mode strategy, if you like. When all else fails, threaten suicide to regain control and stop the attack (as they perceive it).

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
My mum used a milk bottle (empty) to roll out pastry. All her pies came out with Express Dairies on them.
I thought milk bottles WERE rolling pins until I started secondary school and started Home Economics lessons and saw what a well equipped kitchen was supposed to have! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
If you’ve a strong stomach, google ‘Giles Coren Winkler’ for some bad sex writing 🫠

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Whatever exposé this man's gonna do will add to the dissenting voices pointing out shes not and never was poor or the saviour of the poor. These little ripples will all add up to a big wave at some point. I dont even think he'll need receipts as such because its just easily obtainable facts that are a matter of public record. She's of a comfortably middle class background not working class, she's had family support all along, she lives in an expensive rental, she has a regular income from Patreon, she crowdfunded money for legal action that didn't happen that shes kept, the histrionics of HH2 are entirely contradictory with the calibre her personal possessions. Its about these things for me and they're easily verifiable. The Georgia Church supper type gaffes, paddies and crappy food are entertaining but its all gravy.
Indeed they are entertaining, but, they do confirm, she’s as thick as mince, and wouldn’t know the truth if it slapped her

Reactions: 23
Doctor Doctor actually tenderstem x
Doctor, Doctor, I am struggling to pay my bills and buy food!
No problem! Famous pov cook Jack Monroe is in town with a new book on how to be thrifty!
But Doctor... I *am* Jack Monroe!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Here’s the post tenderstem, hopefully the instagram link works!

Why she didn’t trim the video to end before that point will eternally baffle me. She actually looks quite nice, she’d have had the curls bit that she wanted and nobody would have been any the wiser. She’s her own worst enemy half the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.