Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iesu Grist. Wtaf is that?! I feel queasy. 🤢
And that's not the only time. Google what he said about the neighbour's son having a drum kit!

Jack probably cringes at those pictures of herself as a blonde teen in pink ... yes Jack you are Just Like The Other Girls and you have always been

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Jack probably cringes at those pictures of herself as a blonde teen in pink ... yes Jack you are Just Like The Other Girls and you have always been
I'm genuinely confused (and 6 pints deep as it's my day off). For a lesbian(?) she seems to go through an awful lot of cock 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 42
He is one of my last favourite people in the public eye. Yet I like his sister. How are they so different.
Above everything that’s wrong with him is the awful fact that he eats incredibly noisily and sloppily with his mouth open.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
😂 she’s the one who keeps posting them on her Insta! While claiming on Twitter that during her teenage years she was a dark and dangerous fishnet clad Courtney Love/Hole fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Right everyone shut up I'm doing the new thread.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.