Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Giles Coren. Food writing is the perfect career for anyone low-skilled but with famous relatives.
My favourite ever Twitter beef was Luke Haines (ex-90s band The Auteurs) vs. Giles Coren. Ended with Coren threatening to beat him up, even though he’d fold like a deckchair at the prospect of confrontation IRL. An absolute cretin who should never have been allowed anywhere near social media. A bit like our Jackie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Nut update-
the remaining nut tasted bad, and a bit stale. Kind of sour. My guess would be that they go rancid? Because of all the oil.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I think she uses alcoholism as an excuse for bad behaviour. If you recall she went to dayhab after starting on a head teacher on twitter one night. I firmly believe she uses it as a get out of jail free card.
Yep. She uses every card imaginable to get out of everything and anything:

ADHD,
Mental health problems
Alcoholism
Physical disability (Having to walk with a stick? Unable to climb stairs? Unable to lift her arms to wash her hair? etc, etc, etc, ...
3rd generation immigrant discrimination ... :p It'll be used, believe me. Among many more I can't remember ...
Oh! Trans, lesbian.
Homeless
Foodbank user
Vegan (all forgotten about) vegetarian (all forgotten about ...)

Any other I haven't mentioned, anyone?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Has Jack bought one letter of an encyclopaedia set? Joey in Friends moment.

Not surprised she’s made this about her, and expect that there’s more to come.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

ADHD,
Mental health problems
Alcoholism
Physical disability (Having to walk with a stick? Unable to climb stairs? Unable to lift her arms to wash her hair? etc, etc, etc, ...
3rd generation immigrant discrimination ... :p It'll be used, believe me. Among many more I can't remember ...
Oh! Trans, lesbian.
Homeless
Foodbank user

Single mother?

Reactions: 42

ADHD,
Mental health problems
Alcoholism
Oh! Trans, lesbian.
Homeless
Foodbank user

Autism

I wrote a bit about this (with some links) in thread 425 - you're right, she didn't provide any of the follow-up evidence she promised, and was barely mentioned in the final report.
Thank you dear tenderstem, that’s what I remembered.
Get this kind of stuff under the nose of an investigative snooper. I bet there are more examples of this out there which begs the question of why she is being invited back.

My favourite ever Twitter beef was Luke Haines (ex-90s band The Auteurs) vs. Giles Coren. Ended with Coren threatening to beat him up, even though he’d fold like a deckchair at the prospect of confrontation IRL. An absolute cretin who should never have been allowed anywhere near social media. A bit like our Jackie.
J’adore Luke Haines. Very funny, ascerbic man.

Reactions: 24
Why is my breakfast like Jack's kitchen rug?

They both need a good oeuvre-ring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Can anyone make my life and do a mock up of Timmy Mallet bonking Jack on the head with his mallet please because every time I think of having a random mallet lying about to open a tin I have a hooting fit.

Timmy Mallet ought to appear behind her and bonk her on the head every time she lies from now to eternity
First attempt, hope I picked the right version of Jack for you xxx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I agree, but to be fair, my entire socials are made up of famous-adjacent people sharing their tedious tales of how they once were quite near her, or whatever. I always think the day someone famous from the past dies is a day to stay off insta etc. David Bowie being the absolute worst example (sorry Bowie fans but duck me it's boring reading how everyone I ever knew was OBSESSED with him, though weirdly never mentioned it til he fell off his perch...)
This is why I think she gets away with a lot - her core middle class audience is full of people doing exactly what she’s doing to a lesser extent (and maybe minus financial grift). People telling their own exaggerated tales about Viv and others or who frequently recall that one month they ate nothing but beans for dramatic effect won’t want to call someone else out for it in case it comes back on them. So Jack and others like her get away with it.

ETA: and the one thing I can imagine she has been forensic on is getting dirt on stuff like this, and that’s what she’s got over people to keep them quiet. Nobody will want to say something about her if she fires back “X story isn’t true either, is it?”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 51
The Viv invite is such a bollock. There may have been a general call to arms sent round to “activists” but why to Jack in particular? She’s always keen to remind everyone that GETTING PEOPLE FED is her thing and she hasn’t got time for anything else.

Also Jack, please start using a dictionary. You make yourself look stupid on the reg trying to use big, clever sounding words without knowing what they mean and at your age you really ought to have outgrown that.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Her legs look filthy. I know somebody previously mentioned hirsute but I just see engrained dirt. Not birthmarks. Def not birthmarks. That is grime. (def Elon joke here, but tis late/early).
I suspect the dirty look of her hands and legs in so many of her own photos is because she loves her edgy tattoos so much that she filters to make them stand out and look darker, with the result that all her skin looks grubby. Just speculation m’lud.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
He is one of my last favourite people in the public eye. Yet I like his sister. How are they so different.

I'm sure the University of Kent is a fine institution but erm... well, it's not one that you usually see next to "Eton College" is it? It doesn't inspire confidence in his abilities if he's one of the few to fail to swing an Oxbridge place after going to the poshest school in the country, does it? They've tended to just shoo that lot in automatically unless they're very, very, very unimpressive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Would love a Giles x Jack chaos in which they both lose somehow - two massive egos.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Whatever exposé this man's gonna do will add to the dissenting voices pointing out shes not and never was poor or the saviour of the poor. These little ripples will all add up to a big wave at some point. I dont even think he'll need receipts as such because its just easily obtainable facts that are a matter of public record. She's of a comfortably middle class background not working class, she's had family support all along, she lives in an expensive rental, she has a regular income from Patreon, she crowdfunded money for legal action that didn't happen that shes kept, the histrionics of HH2 are entirely contradictory with the calibre her personal possessions. Its about these things for me and they're easily verifiable. The Georgia Church supper type gaffes, paddies and crappy food are entertaining but its all gravy.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.