Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I be controversial and say I don’t think there will be a guardian spread.
I've been wondering about it, since it does seem very odd. On the one hand, she told us that there would be:

Screenshot 2022-12-30 at 12.26.23.png

(the unavailable tweet is from The Grocer, announcing her as their 'Hero of the Year' - it's possible that she's actually intending to say that the cover shoot & interview is for them rather than the guardian, but you'd have to ignore the tweet she's replying to for that to work)

Other points in favour: it ties in with the book launch date - it's the week when you'd expect an article to appear if one was going to; she (or her publishers / publicist) clearly has some remaining relationship with the Guardian, and there might have been some sort of deal done around the cancellation of the Guardian Live event; it's a slow news period, so any content will be welcome.

On the other hand: A cover shoot and multi-page interview?! Really? Monday is a strange day for that, given that the Graun's food supplement is published on Saturdays. The Guardian seem to be a lot less keen on her than they were (and, again, there's all that business around the Guardian Live which looks bad for her), and they must be aware of all the new, more widespread concerns about her behaviour.

Therefore: Who bleeping Knows... but I'm looking forward to finding out.

Reactions: 55
Why she didn’t trim the video to end before that point will eternally baffle me. She actually looks quite nice, she’d have had the curls bit that she wanted and nobody would have been any the wiser. She’s her own worst enemy half the time.
She definitely should have cut before this bit 🤣
squiff.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Interesting convo going on in the replies to Pickachoo dude. Guy seems legit. There’s some more but it’s not hot tea and none of these people seem able to thread their tweets properly 🙄 I’m looking at you in particular red fist account.

Anyway just thought it was interesting to see Jack’s M.O. in action once more. Create hysteria and exploit exploit exploit the tribalism.
A6881673-AF27-4106-B832-191367CF9CC1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 103
Whatever came out of her nose was pretty much the most they got out of her that day.
She did manage to centre herself and get in a ridiculous brand new and original claim that she’s been evicted SEVERAL TIMES, despite never once mentioning being evicted before Greenbelt in 2017, and never ever mentioning “several times” and “no fault” evictions before that day.

FORENSIC increasingly exaggerated “eviction/eviction adjecent” timeline here

And continued here

Reactions: 30
She has strong Other Mother from Coraline energy in that picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Interesting convo going on in the replies to Pickachoo dude. Guy seems legit. There’s some more but it’s not hot tea and none of these people seem able to thread their tweets properly 🙄 I’m looking at you in particular red fist account.

Anyway just thought it was interesting to see Jack’s M.O. in action once more. Create hysteria and exploit exploit exploit the tribalism.
View attachment 1840128
Didn’t some marvellous ninny create a little film of all of the tweets following Jack’s ask? I think that would be an amazing thing for him to see. I had a look in the wiki but couldn’t find it in the Lee Anderson but.

Reactions: 21
Sex worker
Thinking about it, I’m pretty sure the sum total of Jack’s “sex work” is that day she “grinning, handed over” her CV in an Ann Summers shop, then scuttled out of there, giggling at the sight of willy-shaped novelty gifts like a particularly immature and irritating 13 year old.

ETA mind you, there is her claim that she used to be a “keen amateur actress”. Let’s hope those Betamaxes never see the light of day… (shudder)
8D2E64C3-54B6-4E76-B43D-6A973D1B6976.jpeg

(Captured by @Marmalade Atkins- also, incidentally, the thread in which she called Courtney Love a psephologist like Viv (RIP). RIP.)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.