Jack Monroe #445 A criminal, liar, fraud, grifter and all round heartless asshole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whichever way you turn, there’s something fishy about Jack. Moving away from the pov, the brothel, etc, there’s always more that’s worthy of being looked into.
During the past year she was invited to speak at a parliamentary thing, I don’t remember what it was. Did @HotesTilairehave a profile pic of Jack with her finger up her snout, from that day?
Anyway, she said provided anecdotes, I think, and said she would follow it up with evidence. A frau checked later and she hadn’t provided anything to support what she said.
how many times has she done this? Can someone remember what this was and provide a link, please?

She’s been platformed by people in highly responsible positions across charities, media and politics.
to be honest, no wonder she believes herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Still grunking tenderstems but those Viv tweets have given me all the rage. Of course it's about her, of course she was gonna storm number 10 with her, of course she's sad fished calling her body weird so the stans can reassure her she is adorable and perfect. And of course she owns pieces of this expensive luxury brand whilst boiling soap and not using light bulbs. What a irredeemable twit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
View attachment 1839251

I know this wasn't the main point of the post, but can we just take a moment to ponder this advent calendar? Since she said she needed 25 lipsticks, I think it's a reasonable inference that she was planning on a gin and a lipstick every day, rather than alternating.

At today's prices, assuming an average of £10 for a lipstick and £4 for a gin miniature (which I think is erring on the conservative side), that comes to £350!!!

I tried to cross-reference this with the post where she indexes the poverty by year (not sure if it pre-dates 2016?) - the one that starts 'For those of you that are new here...' but I couldn't find it in the wiki/media section (probably due to my own incompetence). Can a kindly Frau oblige?

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Whichever way you turn, there’s something fishy about Jack. Moving away from the pov, the brothel, etc, there’s always more that’s worthy of being looked into.
During the past year she was invited to speak at a parliamentary thing, I don’t remember what it was. Did @HotesTilairehave a profile pic of Jack with her finger up her snout, from that day?
Anyway, she said provided anecdotes, I think, and said she would follow it up with evidence. A frau checked later and she hadn’t provided anything to support what she said.
how many times has she done this? Can someone remember what this was and provide a link, please?

She’s been platformed by people in highly responsible positions across charities, media and politics.
to be honest, no wonder she believes herself.
Enjoy!
8AEE48F4-80C1-46F6-B96A-D592F7A41C60.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
I think she really showed her true nature with that one. Didn’t she claim to be drunk after? I often think that about a lot of people who are ‘bad’ drunks or those who like to spout “home truths” after a few that it’s actually their base layer coming through with some additional lubrication as it were. Apols to any genuinely lovely people who are demonic after a babycham 😬
I think she uses alcoholism as an excuse for bad behaviour. If you recall she went to dayhab after starting on a head teacher on twitter one night. I firmly believe she uses it as a get out of jail free card.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
Morning and what a chaos. I am currently on my holidays. Kids have buggered off with cousins so i am relaxing with a coffee shocked and how she has centred herself into someone's death notice.

My theory is viv was probably in a bar and jack was hanging around like a bad smell and she mentioned the tank and her being her jumped on it, then shaking like the giant kitten she is, backed our citing work commitments. End of story.

Reactions: 34
She would well have done a Viv fashion shoot in 'tribute' til she read the canals advice. Maybe we should stop preventing her from flying her fuckwit flag high.

There was no tank invite you sweaty little grief vulture

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Also yeah, if she had actually been invited along she would’ve never shut the duck up about it. The fact she only mentions it when viv is dead says it all really.
Eta just saw the screenshot from 2020, still don’t believe it lmao
Exactly. Jack is incapable of delayed gratification, she'd have been braying it from the rooftops at the time, not sitting on it for 7 years later

Reactions: 33
Maybe a bottle of Black Tower would work as a sorta kinda rolling pin, but most bottles are pretty tapered, well, bottle shaped, should we say, so can't possibly give even results.

I'm sure I've attempted rolling out pastry like that in my student days, and it's just not very good.
My mum used a milk bottle (empty) to roll out pastry. All her pies came out with Express Dairies on them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I’m not getting excited about this because unless he has access to Jack’s actual PayPal and bank account details, its literally going to be a rehash to what we already know.

I hope he can get more from this, but I’m not holding my breath.
Never heard of this account before, is it that he has more knowledge around the transparency and management of financial affairs when it comes to fundraising? I’m seeing references to him exposing the grift of another charity but I’m still nosying around for more info about that. AM and the familiar squigs are repeating the same gaslighting theories but if this guy has any merit he might be able to spell it out more strongly in terms of the smoke and mirrors where actual receipts are concerned (beyond the Paypal and banking screenshots JM has shared and deleted in haste).

ETA - agree with everyone else about not getting hopes up though.

Also - anyone got a countdown timer to when JM issues a ‘watch it pal’ warning?

Reactions: 35
I know this wasn't the main point of the post, but can we just take a moment to ponder this advent calendar? Since she said she needed 25 lipsticks, I think it's a reasonable inference that she was planning on a gin and a lipstick every day, rather than alternating.

At today's prices, assuming an average of £10 for a lipstick and £4 for a gin miniature (which I think is erring on the conservative side), that comes to £350!!!

I tried to cross-reference this with the post where she indexes the poverty by year (not sure if it pre-dates 2016?) - the one that starts 'For those of you that are new here...' but I couldn't find it in the wiki/media section (probably due to my own incompetence). Can a kindly Frau oblige?
I don’t know what post you mean (sure another Frau can help there!) but the advent calendar was posted on a Facebook group she was in from September 2016 to early summer 2017. She did showcase a new lipstick every day in December leading up to Christmas. At one point she said she had 77 lipsticks and I think they’re included in @That Forensic Man’s tally of stuff.

She was single at the time and it was a group about make up which SB’s dad’s partner was in. So Jack decided to stamp in and get all up in her niche because that’s the kind of person she is.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I’ve got a good idea of what that would look like.

Dear Viv,
Word on the grapevine is that you’re highlighting fracking. I’ve got a pain in the arse, loudmouth egomaniac on the books who’s begging to be involved in order to raise her profile. The one who insulted Cameron over losing a child. You likely have never heard of her but she sued Hopkins. No?
Anyway, she’s insisting I ask & offering to do all the catering & be your PA for the day-in fact, there’s pretty much duck all she won’t do to be involved. Seems to have a thing about you-might be your money and success but if you could squeeze in another one & just stick her astride the cannon or something it’d give me a break from the honking calls I’m getting every ten minutes?
Cheers
Rosemary
I'm still ten pages behind but @Bugger13 you have actually made me CRY with laughter at this! Rosemary is my absolute new fave in this epic tale we are all watching unfold live.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I've got a vague recollection of watching a video of Jack giving a speech at someone's memorial service. She managed to make that all about herself. I know it's difficult to believe 🙄.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.