Jack Monroe #437 C U Next Wednesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i demand a double dip, sloppy b!

yakult? i like yakult as much as cats like the beach!

20221208_225407.jpg

and, shamefully, i can't remember the reference 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I got the wooden calculator! Thanks Slopbot and dear heart Traumy ❤❤❤ I look forward to wowing my friends, family, colleagues and last but most CERTAINLY never, ever least all of y’all with my newfound mastery of #Jackmaths. I am convinced this will improve my life 344%

Also, dearest @BubbleDuck I LOVE your new festive duck!!!
731A28F4-6CA2-464D-B685-C308C6626661.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
i demand a double dip, sloppy b!

yakult? i like yakult as much as cats like the beach!

View attachment 1793344

and, shamefully, i can't remember the reference 😳

your refresher course in a Jacklore starts here 😂

I got the wooden calculator! Thanks Slopbot and dear heart Traumy ❤❤❤ I look forward to wowing my friends, family, colleagues and last but most CERTAINLY never, ever least all of y’all with my newfound mastery of #Jackmaths. I am convinced this will improve my life 344%

Also, dearest @BubbleDuck I LOVE your new festive duck!!!
View attachment 1793357
Why thank you , I do make a lovely Christmas pudding dont I 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Thanks for the duck eggs, Slopbot.

I will peruse our Jackie’s recipes for a delicious recipe to use them up.

Go well, pal.

73D3FE21-086F-4E0C-B6E1-7C214D70DEAA.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
How the hell have I missed Slopbot. I feel EXCLUDED. . .

I painstakingly read here, wrapped in copious soft luscious blankets, caressed by the love of my relatives and their strong yet tender familial grip, reminiscent of my arduous birth. And I get what?

NOTHING. Evil trolls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm putting a link to slopbot's festive puddle in the feedback section on the Sparks app. That's how you do it, M&S.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
thanks lads. I'd completely forgotten about the fully-stocked mini bar of dreams. i was similarly affronted last year when i got a teething necklace

I've been very naughty and dipped through flower crowns, hoses, egg chairs and loafers to get the fish pie of my dreams

20221208_231828.jpg

eta, oh duck off! clovis got a better fish pie! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 55

your refresher course in a Jacklore starts here 😂

Why thank you , I do make a lovely Christmas pudding dont I 😂
God that old post about the mini bar is a banger. So much Classic Jack. I'm particularly drawn to her checking in under an assumed name like she's Cher or something. Naturally the fake name is due to stalkers because Jack's life is so much more eventful than other peoples. However my favourite bit is her assuring us that the hotel didn't clear the booze from the mini bar due to her celeb status 🍾 🦉 but would do so for anyone who asked. Yes Jack, thanks for that. I'd always imagined the staff would gather round and say "don't be a quitter", "go on, relapse" before forcing the entire mini bar down your throat to a mass chant of "DOWN IN ONE".

• Haha
Reactions: 53
thanks lads. I'd completely forgotten about the fully-stocked mini bar of dreams. i was similarly affronted last year when i got a teething necklace

I've been very naughty and dipped through flower crowns, hoses, egg chairs and loafers to get the fish pie of my dreams

View attachment 1793383

eta, oh duck off! clovis got a better fish pie! 😭
I got the left overs
0C920E88-982D-401C-AB5B-D71CC45E50AE.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Now you just need to knock up a floral swimming hat out of crepe paper and bits of tit from round the house so you too can look like the “fun late 40something Mum” out on the lash with her early 20something daughter and her daughter’s friends aka “her girls” aka “people think we’re sisters!”
05DD37FF-96B2-40DF-A7B9-699CA05672D2.jpeg

WTAF is going on with her hand in this pic?!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.