Jack Monroe #437 C U Next Wednesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is like Christmas morning, reaching into the stocking. Now I can turn all my food into slop, yay!

View attachment 1793746

If someone else gets the Ooni pizza oven I will be raging really happy for them.
Congratulations dear heart
That reminds me I need to add the Edinburgh slopbullet (etc.) to the stocktake ✍

1670573053961.png

What are the odds all this just got binned

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Congratulations dear heart
That reminds me I need to add the Edinburgh slopbullet (etc.) to the stocktake ✍

View attachment 1793802

What are the odds all this just got binned
that still blows my mind and was around the time I joined these threads. Did she bring all her tat up to Edinburgh on the train? Or did she buy a load of stuff when she arrived, knowing she’d only be there a long weekend (despite all the ‘im finally home’/‘I’m having to go back feeling all smol’ shite)? Bloody wasteful either way especially as the serviced apartment had utensils etc

Reactions: 53
that still blows my mind and was around the time I joined these threads. Did she bring all her tat up to Edinburgh on the train? Or did she buy a load of stuff when she arrived, knowing she’d only be there a long weekend (despite all the ‘im finally home’/‘I’m having to go back feeling all smol’ shite)? Bloody wasteful either way especially as the serviced apartment had utensils etc
It's so Jack though -
Uses the most expensive form of transport to get to Edinburgh last minute
Packs her bag with tonnes of FANCY equipment
Stays in the spendiest part of town
Stocks up on yellow stickered cheap wet ham to create culinary masterpieces for the poors.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
William Morris Strawberry Thief curtains for me! How wonderful.
♥
they’ll go perfectly with the same cushions I found in a puddle bought last year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Slopbot found a Toni and Guy gift card in the magic puddle for me!
Yay I was just about to hack at my hair with nail scissors, had the ring light and Facetune all ready for tweeting the ‘after’ photo

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I got some blue patterned Dr Martens. When I’m bored of wearing them I will put my wooden spoons in them. Yum.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Oh she also half cooked a fish in lime juice before putting it in the oven for about 3 hours. Delicious.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I got That Man's book "7 Ways"- thanks 😊

I've been watching a few of his festive cooking shows on Food Network the last couple of weeks, I'm starting to warm to him a little (and probably out of spite too!)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh slopbot! Thankyou for my glorious pink hued kitchen aid. Seeing it sit in my kitchen counter as I nurse a 4 day old slow cooker tea, I shall cast my belashed eyes towards its bedazzling cerise beauty and be forever reminded of the brilliant audacity of the sun rising each and every day and I give grateful thanks and draw a contented breath.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
As I understand it the luggage she took was already crammed with lights, wires, cameras etc. so she bought all the kitchen stuff and ingredients in Edinburgh. And despite all the pantomime she didn't output anything beyond her typical boring "look what I made for breakfast/tea" pat-on-head fare.

Oooh! Did we ever decide if they were real or knock offs? Thanks slopbot!
Congratulations, one genuine ~checks notes~ Christian Louboutin Audrey Strappy Glitter Sandal!
No double dipping! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The food blogger who was recently mithering about the lack of pre-release availability of Grifty Kitchen for review is now posting screenshots from Tattle (threads - not the wiki) FFS.

I think it’s a given that squigs will take info from here but screenshots is not on IMO. Although he has said that “if this is not OK I will delete”, so a mod may wish to have a chat with him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Are they taking the bleeping piss?

Edit: You need to register to read the article in the link.

C641E6D7-3B1F-416D-A841-99253478A577.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
For newer fraus, Jack once posted a photo of of these potatoes as if they were her own cooking, they were clearly the Waitrose ones.

View attachment 1793932
SS from Soulrebel who is no longer in the canal 😔
Thank(space)you - I wasn’t sure of that reference as “parmentier” doesn’t come up searching her Twitter. It’s even got exactly the same sprig of rosemary FFS! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Are they taking the bleeping piss?

Edit: You need to register to read the article in the link.

View attachment 1793935
Number 2 says it all really
That CoMmUnIcAtOrS font is terrible
The whole premise is essentially "clever girl did a poo corpo PR campaign"
PRWeek

PRWeek epitomizes the modern business publishing brand, spanning online, print, events and social media, incorporating a paid-for content strategy and gated website. Launched in November 1998, it is the essential title for PR professionals in the US.

PRWeek reflects an industry playing a more pivotal role than ever before, not only in the marketing strategies of companies, brands and organizations, but also within boardrooms and amongst the C-suite.

In the transparent world epitomized by social media, corporate reputation is crucial. Executives need timely, authoritative, insightful content to navigate this landscape - that's where PRWeek comes in.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.