Jack Monroe #437 C U Next Wednesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A tin of Mel Donte's Sitrus Calad!

I'm going to snarf it down like the greedy goblin that I am, after I've boiled it for 2 hours to remove the toxins and then sling it in the nutribullet.

Thank you, Slopbot!

Screenshot 2022-12-08 at 23.46.52.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Screenshot 2022-12-08 23.50.10.png

I am not sure what role Jack will play in this nativity scene but I am eager to see the results. Sorry, I have no clue what a "politics nativity scene" is or what the point of such a horror might be. I just know that I never, ever want to be trapped in a lift with anyone who has one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
View attachment 1793434

I am not sure what role Jack will play in this nativity scene but I am eager to see the results. Sorry, I have no clue what a "politics nativity scene" is or what the point of such a horror might be. I just know that I never, ever want to be trapped in a lift with anyone who has one.
Oh dear lord, what kind of tedious fuckery is that?

I got a lovely glass kettle. Although with my track record of breaking stuff, I fear it may end up like Jack's. Just without the karate moves she claimed hers involved!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh dear lord, what kind of tedious fuckery is that?

I got a lovely glass kettle. Although with my track record of breaking stuff, I fear it may end up like Jack's. Just without the karate moves she claimed hers involved!
Having conducted a FORENSIC investigation, it appears to be a teacher planning to expose children to a nativity scene that has Jack in it. There ought to be law against it but the country is governed by irresponsible nitwits.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Thanks to the Frau who shared the Finch article, it was fascinating, horrifying and so bloody sad. I’m not sure it is quite accurate to draw so many comparisons with JM. What they have in common is lying but Finch threw away an actual career where she was good. A good writer, a good producer (172 episodes of a hit show; if she hadn’t been good she’d not have produced more than two). The sad thing about JM is that she has based a career as a cook, activist and presenter on lies and that she isn’t actually any good at any of these things. Finch has destroyed herself because she lied about stuff that actually sat outside her chosen profession; I’m not even sure I could call her a grifter. She didn’t get her great job because she lied, she got a great job because she was talented and then she fucked it all because of the pyramid of lies that didn’t actually have anything to do with that and everything to do with her need for attention. She wasn’t looking for fame as far as I can see. Is that just me?
In other news my OH sent away to John Lewis (I married well) for an electric blanket and it came today and I am speechless with joy.

ETA today I learned what a tilde is, thank you. Every day a school day
I think a lot of that is true, but the behaviours themselves are so similar!

Reactions: 21
I’m a bit disappointed with SlopBot’s gift :(

EF1E6BAE-8E84-4F2C-BB69-0EC0DE06D9DE.png

I do SO MUCH for people, I grind my bones to literal dust for the povs, and this is all the ingrates give me? Send cashos please!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
There is a program on tonight called I’m an alcholic: inside recovery, that includes an AA meeting . I’m surprised that they didn’t ask Jack to present it , what with her being such a main character in all 3 ( or is it more?) meetings she runs/attends/eats chips in
They need to make a thread about Darren macgarvey on here, total drama hound on Twitter and changes his political tune as often as Jack misses a Patreon delivery date.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
In scenes reminiscent of an actual Christmas Day in 1984, I do NOT like my present and am sitting glaring at it and being hard done to.
Everyone else got lovely presents like Charlie Binghams and Faberge Eggs. I got the Joules Yellow Jacket, I can’t even return it because they went bust. Hmpf.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Having conducted a FORENSIC investigation, it appears to be a teacher planning to expose children to a nativity scene that has Jack in it. There ought to be law against it but the country is governed by irresponsible nitwits.
Eww. I hate how many of these people have infested the education system. And as for Jack being a 'recognisable figure', I highly doubt it!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm 😭 at this. My first foray into the limelight was playing the stable door in my kindergarten's 1972 production of the Nativity.
They didn't want me talking as I had quite a strong Québecan accent, much like Jack being ostracised for her coarseness I was already facing xenophobia at the age of 5.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Thankspaceyou Slopbot, unless it's not actually a fancy lipstick but an item from Jack's 'special drawer'...

Screenshot_20221209-001028_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Eww. I hate how many of these people have infested the education system. And as for Jack being a 'recognisable figure', I highly doubt it!
I have faith in the kids. Jack will have glasses and a Hitler moustache by morning break and a cock and balls somewhere anatomically unlikely by lunchtime.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
A fancy new lawn mower! Thank you SlopBot 😍, you must have seen my unruly lawn. I shall keep it securely locked in the garage. I shan't have it stolen by pesky Southend thieves.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm fine, lads! I ended up playing the lead role in Iolanthe in Grade 7 even though I still had the accent. Showed those fuckers what I was made of. You could say I had the last laugh...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
In scenes reminiscent of an actual Christmas Day in 1984, I do NOT like my present and am sitting glaring at it and being hard done to.
Everyone else got lovely presents like Charlie Binghams and Faberge Eggs. I got the Joules Yellow Jacket, I can’t even return it because they went bust. Hmpf.
Would you like my black dylon for it?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.