Jack Monroe #437 C U Next Wednesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how she still calls him SB aswell, infantalising twee cringey shite

Reactions: 46
Apologies as I’m only just catching up on grunking and can’t seem to link to this post properly.
Have I missed something ridiculous? She went to Dordrecht with Old Harold. Then a few days later got a tattoo of the key fob? What the actual duck? Surely that answers why he dumped her another day or so later? Because she’s insane?!
OR she got the tattoo after he dumped her which is possibly even crazier?!

821657F6-4079-42BD-A397-E0CB81B0C8A9.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Still no 🧵? Stop being such a chaostease, Jack.

I truly feel as though her Twitter likes are a fascinating insight into her innermost thoughts. Are we to assume from this that it's finally dawned on her how tragic it is that Burger Boy turned up in the middle of the night, nobbed her for six hours then immediately fucked off?

View attachment 1789502

Also, I feel like this was missed amongst all the other effluence she was spewing last night/this morning. (SS from @Sideboard Bob )

View attachment 1789503

The absolute bleeping COMEDY of this coming from the single least stoic person I've ever seen when it comes to medical issues. She was threatening to go to A&E with a splinter in the middle of a pandemic, but sure, she only ever phones the doctor as an absolute last resort. :rolleyes:
Is there any way of seeing her likes without being logged in? Clicking the likes tab doesn't work for me, but I'm not sure if I need to spend some time dicking around with my browser setting, or if that's just the way it is for logged-out users.

Reactions: 12
Apologies as I’m only just catching up on grunking and can’t seem to link to this post properly.
Have I missed something ridiculous? She went to Dordrecht with Old Harold. Then a few days later got a tattoo of the key fob? What the actual duck? Surely that answers why he dumped her another day or so later? Because she’s insane?!

View attachment 1789584
I don't think that is the room number- if I recall it was to do with an AA saying in their book.

Reactions: 39

View attachment 1789584
417 is an AA reference is it not?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thanks for the clues. I’m not a Steinbeck fan so never made the connection but I’ve seen that account before and wondered if it was a 🧦 given their stated location. All seems a bit weird and as this stage, I wouldn’t put anything past her.

Reactions: 25
Still grunking but a few thoughts leap out: threads don't disappear, it'd be in your drafts you lying toad. Still breadcrumbing severe povs, like kid is struggling to breathe cos of damp. It is not appropriate to be in bed with your 12 yr old boy im sorry. She doesn't say sat next to him, or pulled up in separate bed she says in the bed. duck off you weird space invader. No one goes on about botox, we do however say you've had filler thats migrated which would partly explain the honking great big trunk of a snozz. Address that Alf. View attachment 1789374

Edit. Am sure some disagree re the bed thing, I just personally find it an uncomfortable and inappropriate thing for the opposite sex parent to do. Thats a developing young man.
Thumbelina Peapod, always inappropriate

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The absolute bleeping COMEDY of this coming from the single least stoic person I've ever seen when it comes to medical issues. She was threatening to go to A&E with a splinter in the middle of a pandemic, but sure, she only ever phones the doctor as an absolute last resort. :rolleyes:
Didn't she also to A&E with the shimmery black eye? She is an absolute histrionic hypochondriac.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
There is a program on tonight called I’m an alcholic: inside recovery, that includes an AA meeting . I’m surprised that they didn’t ask Jack to present it , what with her being such a main character in all 3 ( or is it more?) meetings she runs/attends/eats chips in

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Jumping in on my lunch break to say disappointed on the lack of chaos last night. Not so sure she trolled us though, probably hadn’t even noticed about the thread not working until she read it here!

View attachment 1789385

Maybe too soon but nominating Like a very patient, precise, vengeful little chimpanzee For thread title 🤣
Wonderful thread title!

Reactions: 18
The only person who mentions sui
Honestly, I think this refers to that one time that a Jack stan posted something like "yes, push her far enough to make her actually kill herself - is that your plan?" about 20 messages deep into an argument with one of the anti-Jack chorus.

Barely anyone else saw it, but Jack picked up on it almost immediately afterwards and has been selectively quoting it ever since.

ETA: This came up around thread 398 - some folk suspected that it might even have been a Jack sock who posted the offending message.
Jack sock imo. Shes the only 1 who ever mentions Sui__. If she had genuine threats in DMs she'd never stop brandishing them about

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.