Jack Monroe #437 C U Next Wednesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
24 hours later and no chaos. Apart from those accidental italics I just did, my own font chaos which I shall leave in. Am going to have to go check the Stephen Bear threads to see how his trials going, see what you’ve reduced me to Jack? WARNED.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The dog's in the very large bed but isn't allowed upstairs?

She's a one upper. Always has to have done something better or gone through something worse. Needs to mention how big her bed is, that her house had however many rooms. It's such an odd way to describe things for some who is supposedly skint and who you'd think wouldn't want to advertise that she clearly isn't at all and has probably never been. Even on the video where she weighs herself she pans the camera round to show the ridiculous amount of towels and expensive perfume, which she passed off as her partner's.

I've never known anyone to make out they're struggling and in the next breath are flashing expensive earrings, king sized beds and 14 seater tables. And for people who adore her to think that's just fine whilst she's saying she still has to boil down soap for shower gel?! What the duck is wrong with people?
She's a textbook "Elevenerifer"
You twisted your ankle? She broke her leg
You had a cold? She had pneumonia
Etc, etc!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
In the thread bragging about how OH bought her the Tiffany earrings, didn't she say the other pair was chosen because laurels are traditional for Greek people? She's just being true to her heritage as a third-generation immigrant
Of course. Laurels were also for victors in the Olympics. Because Jack is a winner.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Vali was joking.

Yes, the tattoo is a Big Book reference.

View attachment 1789670
Glad she tattooed her AA reminder on her wrist so that everyone could ask her about her cryptic ink. Or is that uncharitable of me?

How can anyone find this wet American tit comforting or profund? Its offensive. Thank god everyone who's ever pushed society and human rights forward didn't believe such navel-gazing apologism.
Eh. The statement (and AA in general) is a terrible thing in the hands of a narcissist. But for folks with average, not-smol brains the statement (and program) is a reminder that their addiction is theirs and not the result of someone/something external. It doesn't apply to larger issues like access to justice, ending poverty, feeding the hungry. Just a person's own justifications for drinking/using.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
This popped up on Twitter. It was posted by a couple of hours before she posted about poor SB bless him. It may be a coincidence but it’s very similar.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
I read something interesting about the AA methods- especially the approaching people to make things right part is downright dangerous advice for women. But of course Jack ain't like the other girls anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1788326

Welcome to ✨ Comments Club ✨ everyone here is lovely.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I am not. But wouldn't be against Twitter t&cs to use a Twitter account to harass someone.

So, if someone announced their intention to do this, and someone else reported them, their account could very well be suspended. Which would be a shame.

• Heart
This is so unfair. None of the three doctors who discharged me from hospital a month ago told me I had carte blanche to be a massive flaming ballbag on social media. I'm going to make up for it right away by calling Jack a bleep with a tragic haircut 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I wonder is she's sent everyone in the comments club one of her mum's roast potatoes in the post to prove that they are not dire?

But most importantly, will she finally debunk the myth that she owns a toaster with the word toaster written on it, as she clearly has no toaster?

To be fair to Jack… she doesn't own a toaster, she owns two.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It's so typically Jack promises a chaos, fails to deliver then has a big attention wank at everyone wondering what's happening. Really the main thought I'm having is how is possible, even by Jack's abysmal standards to arse up doing a Twitter thread? She really is a toxic quarterwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Apologies as I’m only just catching up on grunking and can’t seem to link to this post properly.
Have I missed something ridiculous? She went to Dordrecht with Old Harold. Then a few days later got a tattoo of the key fob? What the actual duck? Surely that answers why he dumped her another day or so later? Because she’s insane?!
OR she got the tattoo after he dumped her which is possibly even crazier?!

View attachment 1789584
Sorry for causing a chaos tender one, as dear @Marmalade Atkins said, I was making a daft joke and it’s an accidentally upside down wonky AA ref key fob.

She got it after she was dumped, making a big song and dance about it because Old Harold apparently HATED her tattoos (as it seems did Louisa), so it was partially done out of SPITE to OWN them (and needless to say she had the last laugh).
53DA07CF-CF7F-4730-A18B-2C98D219F588.jpeg
Interesting that just like the people who “frequently” told her she’d “never amount to anything”, both her recent exes “frequently checked” she was “done with all that”

Also interesting that she’d been so blissfully happy with Old Harold and so very devastated that when HE LEFT he smashed her heart into minuscule pieces AND separately left her in a crater she was still banging on about at the end of July in Hungrier and Hurtier Solar Lit Soap Gunge, given that he was apparently such a big massive bigot tattoo and lesbian-clothes-hating homophobe.
D7E68248-A459-4B32-916A-474BB7DB5A56.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Both vomit inducing. The deification of motherhood doesn't help mothers. Its all very Victorian angel of the house.
Also it's a complete invasion of a child's privacy. Using kids, especially ill ones, for likes and retweets is horrendous IMO.

• Heart
A bit OT but if people are interested in learning more about AA, there is a documentary airing tonight on BBC2 at 9pm about the history of the fellowship! They have used deepfake technology to maintain personal anonymity, I am quite excited!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.