Jack Monroe #437 C U Next Wednesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even understand why someone would get an advent calendar for their 34 year old daughter??
If was likely to strop if bought it for the grandson and not her to keep the peace? Her long suffering mum does try to appease her a lot.

Reactions: 28
I just had a thought... maybe this (quite frankly) ridiculous botox claim is just an attempt to shift the narrative. Jack knows how many replies she can generate and how many people would pop up in her defence, and now it's showing up on her searches on Twitter I feel like people will run with this more than the Patreon and grifting etc. Jack knows exactly what she's doing - no way did her phone die or the thread didn't send. This is all very strategic and to me I feel like she wants to shift the narrative in a clever way and now everyone's arguing over something trivial like forehead lines and not the fact she's been scamming people out of money and her pathetic poverty cosplay.

ETA - sorry if this has already been brought up, I try to keep up but sometimes it's impossible!

• Heart
Reactions: 75
So we are supposed to believe Jack thought she had posted her thread but then didn't have the urge to once check the replies to it, therefore she didn't even notice her phone was dead? Why is this woman incapable of telling the truth about anything at all?
No no, this is all part of Operation Chimpanzee to own the haterz. Jack is playing 4D chess and throwing her own tit at us which is as good an explanation for the state of her nails as any. You wait, by the time she does some more tweets at us we are going to be sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Everything she says is just performative - 99% of it I doubt even happens. Of course she has to jump on the latest illness (in the least disrespectful way to the genuine cases). I'm just so bored and fed up of her behaviour at this point, I was waiting for her to address things so I could get some closure on her behaviour but it's not coming
I read the BBC story the other day which had some photos of some of the children who have succumbed to iGAS and I wept. I do not have children nor do I plan to have any, but I am not a monster and I have a niece and nephew. My heart broke for those poor families.

Of course she would deny it, but she knew what she was alluding to when she described SB's supposed illness. She is an utter vampire and she lacks any shred of empathy whatsoever. I am convinced she has narcissistic personality disorder.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I read the BBC story the other day which had some photos of some of the children who have succumbed to iGAS and I wept. I do not have children nor do I plan to have any, but I am not a monster and I have a niece and nephew. My heart broke for those poor families.

Of course she would deny it, but she knew what she was alluding to when she described SB's supposed illness. She is an utter vampire and she lacks any shred of empathy whatsoever. I am convinced she has narcissistic personality disorder.
She loves to latch onto things like this. When LJC had quite a nasty case of Covid, Jack had the covidest Covid ever. Didn’t stop her yomping to the chippy or newsagent though. Then she alluded to having long Covid after a couple of weeks of this charade.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
WARNED!
Just popping this here for prosperity- remember when she’s claiming us trolls drove her to (whatever she’s claiming) we don’t scare her.
View attachment 1788240
I had this screenie to hand in
the unlikely event it was missed by Tattle

Jack Monroe's behaviour disgusts me. Her fish bowl memory fans rouse me to anger

• Heart
Reactions: 33
One month ago (aka complete breakdown) is also approx when she did the fauxpology on patreon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
3A4DA4B2-FDA5-48BB-9880-D21FB10C98A0.jpeg

Strange that she seems to be long, long over setting this “Mummy will work, son” example to well, anyone really and is just content to grift her entire income for doing duck all.

I was being helpful to Jack and thinking about jobs her various incarnations could do. I came up with this one very easily
5821EB8D-D97B-4DD6-BBDA-20B3A62F156F.jpeg

Meet Chim chiminey, chim chiminey, chim chim cher-ee Chimney Sweep Cute as a Tiny Shiny Button Jack
43A6CB50-B8F5-407E-93DA-6101695947D8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 53
My Old Harold just walked in while I was brandishing a light brown eyebrow pencil 🔺
I've had to pretend I'm preparing for a zoom call at 1pm, rather than colouring-in my forehead wrinkles.
I hope you're all happy with yourselves.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 141
Or made him one being the crafty crafter she is?
As it would no doubt look something/exactly like this, there should be a collective sigh of relief that Jack hasn’t branched into the bespoke advent calendar industry, having last “put her sewing down for the night” in the dimly-lit gloom of December 31st 2012 to “count her blessings” despite her reduced circumstances. (She’s actually like a particularly insufferable distant cousin of the March sisters who tries to copy off them all, and who even Beth and Marmee can’t help thinking is a bit of a nob)
00A22022-5F6A-4AC6-B990-A0D8924C03A2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Do we think this is referring to us posting things like ‘Your mum’s roast potatoes are tit’ and ‘Jack Monroe is boring’ to summon a chaos? If so… ‘pressing on known vulnerabilities’ is pretty funny.
Honestly, I think this refers to that one time that a Jack stan posted something like "yes, push her far enough to make her actually kill herself - is that your plan?" about 20 messages deep into an argument with one of the anti-Jack chorus.

Barely anyone else saw it, but Jack picked up on it almost immediately afterwards and has been selectively quoting it ever since.

ETA: This came up around thread 398 - some folk suspected that it might even have been a Jack sock who posted the offending message.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Some of you sound genuinely upset about SB, the advent calendar, etc. It's worth remembering that we don't know everything she does. It's easy to fall into the trap of thinking we know everything about her, because she overshares SO MUCH, but she may well have bought him an advent calendar too or she may have made a conscious decision that she wasn't going to get him a chocolate one because her mum does every year, or whatever.

Different families have different traditions and I can't muster the energy to care that much. What is much more telling to me is when she says things like 'I'm tempted by my sick child's advent calendar'. Either she really, honestly thinks that because her son is too sick to remember to open his own advent calendar, a normal response is for her to have the chocolate OR it's a hilariously edgy joke. In one interpretation she's an actual monster, in the other she's a head. Take your pick.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Honestly, I think this refers to that one time that a Jack stan posted something like "yes, push her far enough to make her actually kill herself - is that your plan?" about 20 messages deep into an argument with one of the anti-Jack chorus.

Barely anyone else saw it, but Jack picked up on it almost immediately afterwards and has been selectively quoting it ever since.
Phew. There was me worried that she’d spend the next 30 years of her life wailing on about how in 2022 Jackie Collins came on Tattle and told her she’d never amount to anything, just like all those EVIL TEACHERS, ASDA MANAGERS and OLD CHIEFS.

Needless to say, by stating she SHAN’T read Lovers and Gamblers or Hollywood Wives, she’d have had the last laugh anyway.

Edit. 🥕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Some of you sound genuinely upset about SB, the advent calendar, etc. It's worth remembering that we don't know everything she does. It's easy to fall into the trap of thinking we know everything about her, because she overshares SO MUCH, but she may well have bought him an advent calendar too or she may have made a conscious decision that she wasn't going to get him a chocolate one because her mum does every year, or whatever.

Different families have different traditions and I can't muster the energy to care that much. What is much more telling to me is when she says things like 'I'm tempted by my sick child's advent calendar'. Either she really, honstly thinks that because her son is too sick to remember to open his own advent calendar, a normal response is for her to have the chocolate OR it's a hilariously edgy joke. In one interpretation she's an actual monster, in the other she's a head. Take your pick.
She’s a monstrous head.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.