Jack Monroe #437 C U Next Wednesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked a couple of friends who are into watches about Jack's Breitling comments. Their opinion seems to be that they tend to be bigger and blingier than anything else in any given price bracket, and are anything but "less crass" than a Rolex or Omega.

"fine if you're wanting to make a very loud statement, but you wouldn't want it to be your only watch" was one comment. Sounds like they might go well with her humiliating trousers, tbh.
If I had that type of money to spend on a watch, I’d have a Cartier 💅🏼

Re: advent calendars - I bought my nephew one, so did one of my siblings, so did my mum and so did his parents.
He’s going to be like Augustus Galoop. There’s nothing to say SB hasn’t been bought any other advent calendars.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sorry head pal, I don't live my life on twitter. Good luck finding me by my eye P too, cos Darwin's not a pleasant town to be trying to go door knocking to find me either.
Darwin eh? Good luck there Jack...🤣🤣🤣 If Tojo never made it to Darwin, the Sarfend Slopgoblin hasn't a hope in hell.

As well as bring a liar, grifter, tit at cooking, and an all-round unpleasant piece of work, possibly Jack's main fault - at least that is harmful to her - is that she is so ~unprofessional~.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Catching up on last thread but she’s making me cringe so hard with the Wednesday Addams stuff that my soul is now an origami crane. I’d say she’s more like Uncle Fester because that’s the only person who would actually enjoy her slop

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Also I know this is very, very old news now and I'm preaching to the converted and sorry for derailing slightly, but no working class person has ever used the words 'ghastly' or 'divine' (which Jack does often) or referred to their pantry or larder.
I agree with ghastly and divine, but we definitely had a pantry. I grew up in a tiny mid-terrace in the north and the kitchen was too small to keep food in so it was all in the pantry (space under the stairs with shelves in.) It was freezing cold because the walls had no treatment on them, just bare stone, so I guess good for veg and stuff...?

The non symmetrical bug is still a simpering turd btw. Jack’s liked this of course-her creepy little cheerleader is her new pet. I wonder if she kept the patreon she signed up to from spite-what a monumental fool to be funding & brown nosing Jack of all people.
I've read the insect's reply about 10 times now and it still makes no sense. I can't work out what she's saying at all. Probably I'm just being a bit dim, can anyone explain?

Reactions: 36
I just had a quick look at the bird site and clicked on the profile of one of the most prolific defenders on there right now. Language seemed familiar (antagonistic, combative, twattish), so I googled the name of the company in the profile. It doesn't exist. The profile picture does exist, however and belongs to a marine biologist with the same name as the 🧦. The real person died in 1948 and was a friend of John Steinbeck, who wrote about a fictional business with a very similar name to the one the 🧦 is supposedly CEO of.

The company used by the 🧦 does exist, but not in the place 'he' says it is. It's in a different country. Even her socks are tit poorly thought out lies that can be easily exposed with a modicum of research. That took me two minutes.

(Edited to remove something else that I just realised was bollocks, sorry)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
I agree with ghastly and divine, but we definitely had a pantry. I grew up in a tiny mid-terrace in the north and the kitchen was too small to keep food in so it was all in the pantry (space under the stairs with shelves in.) It was freezing cold because the walls had no treatment on them, just bare stone, so I guess good for veg and stuff...?
Yup, we’ve a pantry just like that now, stuffed to the gills. I grew up with a mum and nanna in council houses which also had under-stair pantries in the kitchen. Mine is missing a nice stone shelf, but I get by *sniff*.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I just had a quick look at the bird site and clicked on the profile of one of the most prolific defenders on there right now. Language seemed familiar (antagonistic, combative, twattish), so I googled the name of the company in the profile. It doesn't exist. The profile picture does exist, however and belongs to a marine biologist with the same name as the 🧦. The real person died in 1948 and was a friend of John Steinbeck, who wrote about a fictional business with a very similar name to the one the 🧦 is supposedly CEO of.

The company used by the 🧦 does exist, but not in the place 'he' says it is. It's in a different country. Even her socks are tit poorly thought out lies that can be easily exposed with a modicum of research. That took me two minutes.

Also, bit of a weird coincidence that if you search for the name of the company used by the 🧦 (google it in quotes), the first result is a tit travel blog from 2013 which also uses the name incorrectly and also in reference to the John Steinbeck novel. The blogger has supposedly been to ALL the continents, however the content under the many places they've supposedly visited is just cut and pasted and repeated in each section. Entries for Verona are posted in Argentina, for example. I haven't got the time or the inclination to read any of the posts. However I do find it a bit odd 🤷‍♀️

Screenshotted the sock and the blog for posterity obvs

(Edited for punctuation because I am FORENSIC)
Yes, I suspected that account was her too.

Tragic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Also, bit of a weird coincidence that if you search for the name of the company used by the 🧦 (google it in quotes), the first result is a tit travel blog from 2013 which also uses the name incorrectly and also in reference to the John Steinbeck novel. The blogger has supposedly been to ALL the continents, however the content under the many places they've supposedly visited is just cut and pasted and repeated in each section. Entries for Verona are posted in Argentina, for example. I haven't got the time or the inclination to read any of the posts. However I do find it a bit odd 🤷‍♀️

Screenshotted the sock and the blog for posterity obvs

(Edited for punctuation because I am FORENSIC)

Hang on, rewind, maybe I'm not so FORENSIC after all. The name of the business is the actual name used by John Steinbeck so that travel blog is probably just a tit travel blog
Any clues, please?

Reactions: 14
Any clues, please?
Sorry, I edited to remove the second half of that post because if you google the name in full (rather than the abbreviation used in the 🧦 profile) you do actually get more results than the tit travel blog, so I think that was just a coincidence. I've never read the book or heard of either name and was doing some half-arsed research to make a point. The first part of my post made the point, the second half was just confusing so I deleted it.

(HI JACK SEE WHAT I DID THERE? I MADE A MISTAKE AND ADMITTED IT IMMEDIATELY.)

But the 🧦 in question has been arguing with the handful of prolific Jack posters all morning

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Sometimes it's helpful to have a drone camera overhead to remind you:
73gzx8.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes, I suspected that account was her too.

Tragic.
See. I'm not convinced that account is her. Obviously the name and stuff isn't real but welcome to Twitter, however looking back over their tweets they don't seem to share many Jack interests beyond boilerplate Tories bad. This appears to be the first time they've shown any interest and from what I can see from their infrequent tweeting they seem be desperate for a Twitter argument. Going for an anti-Jack account seems as good a way as any to get a reaction and to me it looks like more what they're interested in that Jack herself. Also the more obvious Jack socks tend to delete and reappear whereas this once seem fairly constant. As ever, it's Twitter so I don't know who it is but I'm not convinced it's Jack.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Still grunking but a few thoughts leap out: threads don't disappear, it'd be in your drafts you lying toad. Still breadcrumbing severe povs, like kid is struggling to breathe cos of damp. It is not appropriate to be in bed with your 12 yr old boy im sorry. She doesn't say sat next to him, or pulled up in separate bed she says in the bed. duck off you weird space invader. No one goes on about botox, we do however say you've had filler thats migrated which would partly explain the honking great big trunk of a snozz. Address that Alf.
0b5b505aba34a55b6e8f8ea86f33b57ee6-01-alf-2.rsquare.w330.jpg

Edit. Am sure some disagree re the bed thing, I just personally find it an uncomfortable and inappropriate thing for the opposite sex parent to do. Thats a developing young man.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.