Jack Monroe #437 C U Next Wednesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I haven’t grunked because I’ve been doing a root cause analysis to determine the causation of last nights chaos and BINGO. “Which?” Have only gone and nicked her niche. Presumably because they want her to stop breathing.
Ellie Simmonds is an anagram of I Mend Smol Lies
Makes you think

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Because if she sees SB getting one and she doesn't she'll get jealous and nick his. Her mum has sadly underestimated what an awful childish twit Jack is and not foreseen that Jack would eat hers in a sitting and then steal SB's.
I'm surprised she doesn't make him 'share'. He opens one day, she does the next. How nasty would you have to be to say you'd eat your child's - your sick child at that - advent calendar?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I'm surprised she doesn't make him 'share'. He opens one day, she does the next. How nasty would you have to be to say you'd eat your child's - your sick child at that - advent calendar?
Everything she says is just performative - 99% of it I doubt even happens. Of course she has to jump on the latest illness (in the least disrespectful way to the genuine cases). I'm just so bored and fed up of her behaviour at this point, I was waiting for her to address things so I could get some closure on her behaviour but it's not coming

• Heart
Reactions: 35
@That Forensic Man

They are tiffany too - either £405 or £550, I'm suspecting the later due to colour, but they could be that colour coz she's a filthy mare....

View attachment 1788958
I know it’s been covered to the point of tedium but I’m still utterly aghast that anyone would pay so much for silver.

Extremely on-brand for Jack to choose a prestige name over quality materials (or something actually nice and appropriate for her age and personal style).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Where could one purchase a Reece’s Pieces advent calendar on the 7th December I wonder?

😳

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Gosh, she grinds my gears. She goes so low and it baffles me how so many seem to painstakingly suck it up.
This. The sheer scale of enabling - even with all the calling out - that she can tweet crap like this while there are kids sharing their stories about how they are skipping meals and layering up. I don’t think I can look anymore.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well she bit the arse of his dinosaur biscuit so that tells you who she is

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Or make him do chores to earn it each day

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
We're not getting the thread because it doesn't exist. Much like the Very Big Index.
Yeah, I could deny it all if I wanted and FORENSICALLY debunk the haterz lies but I SHAN'T because I'm very patient, precise, vengeful little chimpanzee.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So we are supposed to believe Jack thought she had posted her thread but then didn't have the urge to once check the replies to it, therefore she didn't even notice her phone was dead? Why is this woman incapable of telling the truth about anything at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 61
So we are supposed to believe Jack thought she had posted her thread but then didn't have the urge to once check the replies to it, therefore she didn't even notice her phone was dead? Why is this woman incapable of telling the truth about anything at all?
No.
Too short
No.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.